Author Topic: The Tracyns (a.k.a The Grinning Flames) + FREE preset pack  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Mist358

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
The Tracyns (a.k.a The Grinning Flames) + FREE preset pack
« on: October 31, 2016, 06:59:03 pm »
FeralHeart species: Tracyn a. k. a. The Grinning Flame

Biological information:
Class: Mammalians
Sentience: Semi-sentient
Diet: Carnivores
Lifespan: 30-50 years (70+ in captivity)
Society: Packs (5-30 members per pack)

Info:
Tracyns are canine-like predators with long snouts, small ears and short, silky fur. They don't breathe with their noses or mouths, like other animals, but through six holes in their chests, three on each side. Their species' name, tracyn, means fire in Mando'a (yep, me Star Wars fan) and refers to the small flames blazing from their eyes, mouths and chest holes. Their fire can have any bright color, few Tracyns in history were seen with white fire.

Life:
A female tracyn usually gives birth to 2-5 pups. She feeds them with milk until their 2 years, then she gives them meat. In their 6 years they are beginning to learn how to hunt and in 9 years they are considered as adults. Tracyns usually mate for the first time in their 11s. 28 years old Tracyns are considered "old".

Pack hierarchy: (similar to wolf pack)

Alphas - leaders of the pack, male and female, they lead the pack (obviously :D ) organise hunts and patrols and lead the pack in battles. Male is called Lord and female Lady. Female Alpha often works as a Medic to the pack. When one Alpha dies, the remaining Alpha can choose new mate or can remain alone, but then they are often considered as "weaker" by other packs. When both Alphas die, betas take their place.

Betas - There are usually four betas, two males and two females. Betas fill the Alphas' places when they aren't present. They lead hunts and patrols and help the Alphas organise battle strategies. Betas are usually called by their names, but Sir or Madam is possible too. When Alphas die, one of the Beta pairs is chosen to take their place through voting.

Fangs - The biggest group in the pack, they hunt, patrol, fight and train the Paws. A Fang can become Beta when choosed by the Alphas, after one of the Betas' death, but only after he finished training of at least one Paw.

Paws - Tracyns older than 6 years, they are trained by Fangs in hunting, fighting and the pack's history. A Paw can become a Fang after completing a special task, given to them by the Alphas.

Mothers - Female Tracyns who are expecting or taking care of pups.

Pups - The youngest pack members, from 0 to 6 years old. They play with other pups and learn the ways of the pack.

Elders - Retired Fangs, they are honored by other pack members. They tell the stories from the past

The Fangless - Tracyns who didn't finish their final task in their Pawhood, they are usually bad treated and considered as "shame of the pack". They are forbidden to have pups. If a female Fangless has pups, they are either killed or chased away from the pack, along with their mothers.

"Traditional" Tracyn names (<-- made of pure boredom :D )

Name (meaning)

Ca'tra (night sky)
Carud (smoke)
Choruk (stone)
Cin (white)
Edeemir (bite)
Ge'tal (red)
Iviin'yc (fast)
Kebii'tra (sky)
Kebiin (blue)
Kurshi (tree)
Me'suum'ika (moon) - a bit long one
Nau (light)
Ne'tra (black)
Pitat (rain)
Prudii (shadow)
Saviin (violet)
Senaar (bird)
Shi'yayc (yellow)
Tracy'sal (orange)
Tran (star)
Vhekad (sand)
Vorpan (green)

Cysal/Tracy (from Tracy'sal)
Choru/Chor (from Choruk)
Edeemi/Edeem/Edi (from Edeemir)
Iviin/Ivii/Ivi (from Iviin'yc)
Kebii/Kebi (from Kebiin or Kebii'tra)
Mesuum/Mesuu/Mesu (from Me'suum'ika)
Netra/Netr (from Ne'tra)
Savi/Savi (from Saviin)
Senaa/Sena/Sen (from Senaar)
Shiya/Shiy (from Shi'yayc)
Vorpa/Vorp (from Vorpan)
Vhek/Vheka (from Vhekad)

Presets:
Red Tracyn

Orange Tracyn

Yellow Tracyn

Lime Tracyn

Green Tracyn

Cyan Tracyn

Light blue Tracyn

Blue Tracyn

Purple Tracyn

Pink Tracyn

And the last but not the least, white Tracyn

Tracyn presets pack link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/l12cpu21jf53212/TracynPresetPack.rar

NOTE: You are free to edit the presets, like adding scars, torn ears, missing limbs or you can edit the markings (striped Tracyn would look cool, but keep the markings dark grey or black)

When making a Tracyn:
Muzzle: any lenght, but the shortest is recommended only for pups
Cheeks: Smallest
Nose: Any
Forehead: Keep it on the left side
Ears: Smallest
Eyes: any
Weight and Height: can vary, but keep it on the left side. When making a pup, add more weight and height
ALWAYS use cat tail and back ears, don't use manes or tufts, Tracyns have very short fur

ANOTHER NOTE: Number of the Tracyns you can make is UNLIMITED! Yay!

Group: I also created a group for them. It's called Fire Of Th Tracyns (I know, stupid name :D ). So if you are interested, send a join request and I'll accept it when I will be online.

So here are the new species, Tracyns!
Hopefully I'll see other Tracyns than my Kebii around FeralLands

<--Kebii

Hope you like it, cuz I spammed my friend's Facebook chat with pictures because of this post  :D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 05:16:16 pm by ArisFoxPelt »

↑click↑
Suodimi is a brand new multispecies animal roleplay where you can play as all species of birds and bats, and all species of South American cats.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: The Tracyns (a.k.a The Grinning Flames)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 07:37:05 pm »
Omg I'm in love with this species, they seem so awesome. Very spooky and mysterious too! c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Mist358

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 07:46:27 pm »
Omg I'm in love with this species, they seem so awesome. Very spooky and mysterious too! c:
Aww, thank you ^ ^
Spooky? Mmhhmm, maybe the spirit of Halloween has whispered to me while I was creating them? :D

↑click↑
Suodimi is a brand new multispecies animal roleplay where you can play as all species of birds and bats, and all species of South American cats.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 07:56:08 pm »
They look really cool and unique. Nice job on making them. :3

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 08:50:51 pm »
-Grabs the purple one and takes off- Kthxbye!
Lovely species you got here. And I love the glow effect they have! Especially since they glow so bright at night!