Author Topic: Canis Culpa  (Read 2186 times)

Offline TwistedProud

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • |:| A wandering soul |:|
    • http://twistedproud.deviantart.c
    • View Profile
Canis Culpa
« on: June 28, 2017, 08:21:51 pm »
*Before anything, this is a private species, meaning you don't have the right to use it for anything. I hope I am clear.*

Canis Culpa are known to be some kind of canine which turned bad.
Very aggressive against any intruder and prove to show no mercy in wars, these wolves seems to be able to make their marking fade in and out at any rate. No one know for sure if it's a way of communication or only a feature of the species.
It's rare to see a Canis Culpa with thin fur as they have a fluffy pelt. Muscular and excellent in battle, they are not fast runner or quite agile, but their strenght is enough to crush an enemie down.

Despite their strenght and intimidating look, what's make the Canis Culpa strange is the fact that they are able to craft needed items.
Indeed, there's some Culpa in the pack called Crafter, those work together to create small knives, spear, armor and traps. The entire pack know how to get rid of the pelt from the carcass since they use it to make den more comfy or for the fabrication of the armor. This require extreme patience and calm since any move could be dangerous{Crafter use fire when creating items. One move and they could burn their paws, head, body, etc.}

Canis Culpa are bigger than a normal wolf, but the female are smaller than the male.

Pups can't leave the camp until the age of ten month and are being teached the rule, ceremonies and stories of the pack by the Sigma, also known as tutors.

*This is wtill a W.I.P and some stuff may change in the future. We are currently working on a FH group with those species, but we are finishing the site and trying to find a  map maker first before anything else. If you are interested to help, feel free to send a PM.*
IN THE END, WE ONLYREGRET THE CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Canis Culpa
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 07:41:37 am »
Very interesting species you've made!
I like the scientific name you've given it!

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline TwistedProud

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • |:| A wandering soul |:|
    • http://twistedproud.deviantart.c
    • View Profile
Re: Canis Culpa
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 10:40:40 pm »
Very interesting species you've made!
I like the scientific name you've given it!

Thank you my friends, more things are going to be added in the future as I work on the species and the group~
IN THE END, WE ONLYREGRET THE CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE.