Author Topic: Trig(Open)  (Read 1929 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Trig(Open)
« on: September 09, 2017, 09:12:39 am »
This species resembles an Earwig, but the Trig only eats the blood of other species. It gets tricked easily.

These creatures love the color red, any red objects look tasty to the flea. Fur also attracts the creatures. It will go after red fur instead of red or fur.
These creatures need a lot of blood to survive, as the blood flowing around their bodies is the blood of other creatures. These creatures drink half(And only half) of their victims blood the first time, then if they bite a second time then they will only leave a bit of the victim's blood remaining before they can't feed from that victim again.

These creatures multiply by the thousands if they find a nest, but if they don't find a nest then their numbers only increase by one each month.

The fleas only come in grey pelt with markings of a different grey, their underfur is brightly colored but they never come in red to avoid confusing others of their kind. Their eyes come in bright colors(But not red to avoid confusing the others of their kind). They are pup-sized, but ten times larger than the average flea.

They use electricity to stun their prey, but they can't kill using their electric stun. The electricity they use comes from their mouth and tail.

This is what they look like:
That curly string is its mouth, the orange dots are its eyes.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 09:23:59 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Trig(Open)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 10:02:51 am »
Well this is an interesting little species you got here. Never was a fan of bugs though, but this is neat! ^^

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 03:34:58 pm »
Me Likes...

Me likes greatly <33

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 04:03:34 pm »
Well this is an interesting little species you got here. Never was a fan of bugs though, but this is neat! ^^
Thank you!
I like bugs, except floating spiders.

Me Likes...

Me likes greatly <33
Thank you!
I have more ideas for species, I just need names for the species. I Google each name in my head until I find one that's safe to Google in case the name ever gets Googled.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.