Author Topic: Withered Woods  (Read 3987 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Withered Woods
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 11:07:07 pm »
Oooh this sounds really interesting! I'll be keeping an eye out for any updates in the future since it's really caught my eye!!

in-game: hooli

Lucius

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2018, 02:21:24 am »
Hello everyone, the wolf model is finished and now I need some community input on the layout of the UV textures for character models.

There's a new poll on the forum, where you can go vote for what kind of layout of the textures you want. If you don't feel like making an account there, you can always message me here or on DA with your preference.

Thanks.

Lucius

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 04:01:15 pm »
There's only 3 more days to vote on the UV Layout Poll at the Withered Woods forums. After that I will close the poll and no longer be counting or accepting votes (on the forums and elsewhere).

If you think you might want to create re-textures and/or presets for the future game, please go and vote for your favorite option. I still only have 2 votes, and it looks like it's going to be the "SEPARATE textures + RELAXED layout + DEFINED details" choice.

If you don't want to create an account on the forums, then send me a message here on FH, Tumblr, or note me on DeviantArt with your preferred UV layout method.

I also know that I sent out messages that mentioned that staff applications will be coming in April, but unfortunately I'll have to move that to next month, since I've been very busy and haven't been able to finish the application forms.

I will be allowing people to make accounts without admin approval in June.