Author Topic: Val's bio!  (Read 978 times)

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Val's bio!
« on: June 11, 2018, 09:06:20 pm »
It's been....a very long time since I've done one of these, and my original is probably LOOOOONG gone by now, so a new one is being made! Yippie!

Little bit about me
Name: Azura (Not giving out my real name H A H it'suglyanyway)
Birthday: July 28th
Physical Appearance: 5'5, more on the heavy side (too many noodles) but not obese, fair skin that turns to bacon in the sun, gray eyes, and extremely frizzy curly hair that's naturally a brownish color but currently has it colored a more strawberry blonde. Also covered in tons of freckles. Polka dotted basically.
Personality: For the most part, very immature and likes to have fun. But can be very hot tempered and have explosive outburts and can be just plain mean. So run while you still can. Also no self confidence, anxious, depressed, blah blah blah.
Hobbies: Mostly likes to stay outside and read, walk, swim, play with the cats, play games...and that's about it. Boring person right here.
Pets: I have a dog named Lily, two cats named Tarja and Smudge, and a rat named Mink.

Likes & Dislikes
Books (Preferably Warriors but I do read other things)
Food (favorite foods being anything with rice or pasta)
Art
Forests
Nighttime
Fireflies
Glitter
Anything that glows
Space
Storms
Cool weather
Misty mornings
Animals

Dislikes:
Rude people
Spinach
Most beans
Long car rides
Getting scared
Getting mad
Spinach
Anxiety and panic attacks
The ocean and most ocean critters
Most bugs (especially spiders)

Fun facts:
1. I have two tattoos. One I got after I turned 18 (it's a Star Trek one) and one I recently got started that's covering most of my arm. It's morning glories and moonflowers and they're going to be against a night sky.
2. I'm supposed to wear glasses but I don't and then regret it when I get headaches.
3. I used to have a backwards sleep schedule. I'd sleep during the day and stay up all night.
4. I've tried a turkey heart and calf liver. Never again.
5. I like freshwater fish but not saltwater fish.
6. I can literally live on just pasta and rice alone. I never get tired of it.
7. I adapt strangely well when it comes to food. If I don't have much in the house I invent stuff. Like the PopTart ice cream sandwich (I don't eat it much though because I'm eating healthier and trying to lose weight)
8. I have a bit of a punk streak in me, I just hardly show it.
9. I have a scar on my temple where i was hit in the head by a toy bus when I was 5
10. Speaking of buses, when I was little I had a weird fascination with school buses. My favorite color was yellow, I had toy buses everywhere, and I watched the Magic School Bus for hours everyday.
11. Also speaking of when I was younger, I actually scared the person that screened me for Kindergarten because I was a 5 year old that could read on a 2nd and 3rd grade level. Yes, I actually used to be smart.
12. In 7th grade I shocked my English teacher when my AR scores registered at a 12.9. I was reading on a college level at the start of middle school.
13. I read so much in school that I slacked on my work and failed a lot. I've even been put in ISS and was banned from the library in 5th grade.

Well, that's about all! I'm also going to be putting a journal entry out every Saturday to tell everyone about the week's things! Maybe some pictures of pets will be included in that as well!

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
Re: Val's bio!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 10:21:00 pm »
AHHH~ that's so funny! I almost named my dog Lily, but I chose something else at the last moment.

also, mmmmmmm. I LOVE me some pasta. & fireflies!!! ahhh! I love them so so much.
But SPINACH is amazing, howdareyou. Haha, just kidding. I could see how people couldn't like it.
I loved learning more about you! :D
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com