Author Topic: How did that girl even get in here? Did you see her? She's so short-  (Read 973 times)

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Hi there, I'm Softie 
So basically, I'm a talkative person and I usually go on the forums and check out things to talk about, because often my friend is busy with her riding, I also have envy issues (mostly with horse riding, nothing else to worry about) but I'm still very close friends with that person despite how I can get jealous easily.. I love playing games because I'm not really an outside kid. I'm going to fifth grade next year, (I was very close to getting held back ;-;) I am terrified of snails and ants which makes me one of those kids at school that you can laugh at. In the internet I have a complete different personality than real life. Outside I am easily offended, and I get upset, no need to feel bad for me guys, summer takes away those thoughts quickly. In here, I'm very mellow and basically more happy. I like creating stuff on this game, presets, characters, maps (I usually fail though), and I also love vienna sausages and mac n cheese. And as you could see reading, I love horses.
My computer
Star Stable Online
Feral Heart
Vienna Sausages
Hot dogs
The Amazing world of Gumball
Steven Universe
OK KO
Hot chocolate
Icecream
Sushi (california rolls)
_____ ______
Things I dun like.
When babies cry (like I get annoyed to the point I might say "sHHHHH"  but I want to comfort them)
Math
 I will probably update this every now and then.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 04:58:49 am by SoftPaws »