Author Topic: -Flurr's bio ♡-  (Read 3173 times)

Flurr

-Flurr's bio ♡-
« on: September 15, 2018, 09:56:12 pm »
Flurr's Bio ♡

So I realized I had never made a bio about myself, so I decided to make one! My bio just contains favorite things, characters, etc! I'm not sharing anything personal though.

My FeralHeart story ❤.

It all starts out back in 2014. Back in 2014, my older sister played FeralHeart on the account I am on now. I remember I was watching a wolfquest gameplay, and I saw a video called "FeralHeart Gameplay". FeralHeart seemed very cool and interesting to me, so I checked out the site. Then I'm my head I had a flashback of watching my sister play a game like FeralHeart. I decided to ask her if she played FeralHeart, and she did! I had to wait a few months though to play, I forget why but I think it was because she was busy. But, after the months of waiting she finally got me set up with FeralHeart! I made some characters but I forget them since I deleted them. But I'm very glad to be with this sweet community today <3

What I love about FeralHeart!

Oh boy, there is so many things I love about FeralHeart! I love how people are so helpful on here and sweet and it cheers me up! And it always makes me so happy when someone says I did a great job on something or says something nice to me. <3

My favorite things!

Dogs <3
My cats <3
Reading
Music
Nature
Family <3
Necklaces
Pet fishes
Bracelets
My characters
Lemonade
The sky
Dawn
Harry potter
FeralHeart is da bomb <3
FeralHeart Parties!
FeralHeart staff and players <3
Making people happy

My FeralHeart characters!

Kinger (Main)
Starlite
Teal
Sapel
Fleary

What I like doing in FeralHeart.

Nuzzling people
Talking with the staff
Cheering people up
FeralHeart floof cuddles <3
Hanging out with others
Encouraging users of FeralHeart
Leaving a nice compliment on people's work

----------------------------------------------------------

So yeah that's my bio! It will be updated over time and I will let you guys know if I update it. I hope you like my bio <3

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 01:00:18 am by Flurr »

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: -Flurr's bio ♡-
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 03:00:09 am »
I love your bio, Flurr! It's great to get to know you better (8 I also adore your character heh
I look forward to any updates!

PocketMutt

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 02:11:36 pm »
Love this ! Also, I love pretty much all the things listed in your favorites ! I'll definitely keep my eyes open for any updates !  ♡

WolfWorms

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 03:46:22 pm »
Aww I really enjoyed reading this and getting to know you better, you seem like a wonderful person ❤! I'll be watching out for any updates from you!

Flurr

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 10:36:27 pm »
There are no updates yet but I just wanted to thank the lovely people who left a reply c:

I love your bio, Flurr! It's great to get to know you better (8 I also adore your character heh
I look forward to any updates!

Awe thank you so much Sigyrn! I am glad you think so! ^^ I love your character too, she is very adorable! Updates will come in the near future! Thank you for those kind words! <3

Love this ! Also, I love pretty much all the things listed in your favorites ! I'll definitely keep my eyes open for any updates !  ♡

Wow, thank you PocketMutt!! I'm very glad you do, that makes me feel happy <3. Yep, updates are coming soon! I just gotta think what to add on to my bio. Thanks for being kind, I really appreciate it <3

Aww I really enjoyed reading this and getting to know you better, you seem like a wonderful person ❤! I'll be watching out for any updates from you!

Awe, I'm glad you did and you are very sweet! You are a wonderful person too ^-^! And yep updates are soon x) Thanks for being nice <3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 10:38:56 pm »
Oh golly, your bio was so wonderful to read! From the aesthetic to your story, you are such a kind person! It is nice knowing you better now. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Flurr

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 11:03:03 pm »
Oh golly, your bio was so wonderful to read! From the aesthetic to your story, you are such a kind person! It is nice knowing you better now. c:
Oh Esarosa, you are always so kind to me <3. Im glad you think that, you are a kind person too :). Thanks! it means a lot to me <3!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 11:08:10 pm »
Oh Esarosa, you are always so kind to me <3. Im glad you think that, you are a kind person too :). Thanks! it means a lot to me <3!

You are very welcome! It's only my opinions and thank you! <33
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 09:25:00 am »
Aa that is a cute bio Flurr <3 I love the photo on the top and the layout you have set up ^-^

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Flurr

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 11:05:47 am »

You are very welcome! It's only my opinions and thank you! <33
Yep, that is very nice of you! And alrighty and you are very very welcome x)
Aa that is a cute bio Flurr <3 I love the photo on the top and the layout you have set up ^-^
Aww thank you Valar.Morghulis, that makes me feel good <3. That is very sweet of you! :D