Author Topic: STUPID THING WON'T LET ME IN!  (Read 1413 times)

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
STUPID THING WON'T LET ME IN!
« on: June 09, 2020, 05:21:43 am »
The stupid thing won't let me in at the character selection! It says "Loading.." And that's it!!! On top of that, the stupid login pages keep kicking me out of the game!!! I'm losing my mind, and I'm trying not to break my laptop, but this gd thing is driving me crazy!!!

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

SpicyDirt

Re: STUPID THING WON'T LET ME IN!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 05:24:59 am »
Hello there! Often times the game likes to take ten years to get the information from the "Play Game" tab to the actual application. One fix could be to move closer to your router or try a different internet. If that doesn't work, you can always try having the "PlayGame" tab open on a phone/a different device. c:

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 05:30:22 am »
I'm using TWO accts! I can't even get into one while the login page for the other keeps kicking me out! The one I can't get into has a login page opened on my phone.

What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

SpicyDirt

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 05:32:48 am »
I'm using TWO accts! I can't even get into one while the login page for the other keeps kicking me out! The one I can't get into has a login page opened on my phone.

If you don't mind my asking, when it kicks you out does it say anything on the page or does it just seem to refresh? Also, are you trying to access both of the accounts at once/on the same computer?

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 05:40:49 am »
No, the stupid thing just refreshes. NOw the stupid game is crashing!!! -screams and bangs head-

SpicyDirt

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 05:43:13 am »
From looking around a bit it seems like this could either be a refreshing issue, password issue, or browser issue. Have you tried using a different browser from what you normally use?

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 05:49:59 am »
My game's corrupted! It glitched out!

SpicyDirt

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 06:10:08 am »
I'm a tad confused, heh. Could you possibly nab some screenshots of what is happening?

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2020, 06:12:28 am »
I can't. Idk how. For now, it's the stupid login page kicking me out by constantly refreshing itself, and my other acct not loading up the character selection page.

SpicyDirt

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 06:39:36 am »
Are you trying one account at a time or trying to log into both accounts on one computer? Sometimes FH really hates that and will shut down/glitch.