Author Topic: LOGIN PAGES KICKING ME OUT& WON'T LOAD UP THE CHARACTER SELECTION!  (Read 3883 times)

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
It's doing this crap again with my GigglesTheHyena account! Like last time! First, it won't load up the character selection on my account, and now the login pages keep refreshing and kicking me out on the ChekachekaFisi account! I'm starting to lose it again!

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Hi Giggles. Hmm, that's really strange! You're typing your password correctly right too?

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
Yes, I am, but the character selection page isn't loading up! The login page for that acct is still intact and logged in.

What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
Something similar used to happen to me. Hmmm.. Do you have any custom animations?

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
No. It's only doing this with my GigglesTheHyena account, too! My other account (ChekachekaFisi) gets in smoothly! I knew I was gonna need two accounts, but this??? This!? FH is doing this just to spite me!

SpicyDirt

No. It's only doing this with my GigglesTheHyena account, too! My other account (ChekachekaFisi) gets in smoothly! I knew I was gonna need two accounts, but this??? This!? FH is doing this just to spite me!

Do you get kicked out of the "Play Game" tab? Also, do you happen to have any presets installed?

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
It is possibly because you have a mod messing up your game or a preset. You should replace files with backup ones to check it out and if it is a preset in the character that first appears, try to search for the slot and fix it or delete it if you don't need it.
As for the login page, you should clean your history and cookies, try with another browser or just wait, it could take from 1 hour to a day.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
Now the stupid page is kicking me out whenever I try to get my other account up! Isn't that some bull!

SpicyDirt

I apologize that this is happening to you <3 Do you have any mods/presets installed?

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
I don't have any presets. Items, markings, claws, and textures have been there since I first downloaded it, so those are obviously not the issue. I made a new map recently, but that doesn't explain why FH is suddenly doing this now since I had the map for about a 3 weeks now? The map, itself, hasn't had any issues, and everything's been going fine.