Author Topic: LOGIN PAGES KICKING ME OUT& WON'T LOAD UP THE CHARACTER SELECTION!  (Read 3885 times)

Calvary

Re: LOGIN PAGES KICKING ME OUT& WON'T LOAD UP THE CHARACTER SELECTION!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2020, 08:55:36 pm »
Do you have a proper internet connection established?
I tend to have this issue myself where it constantly loads, and it could be due to poor connection. Though, you said it’s only happening to one account?

I would suggest trying to run the game as administrator just to see if anything changes, or even restart your computer and try again.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2020, 09:03:44 pm »
Yes, the internet's fine. Like I said, it doesn't want me to get my other acct up. I can try restarting the pc, but I doubt it'll work.

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Calvary

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2020, 09:05:27 pm »
Yes, the internet's fine. Like I said, it doesn't want me to get my other acct up. I can try restarting the pc, but I doubt it'll work.

That’s alright! I’ll look around the forums for other solutions for you if that doesn’t work!

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2020, 09:20:46 pm »
It didn't work. NOTHING does!

What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

SpicyDirt

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2020, 09:26:04 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUT2q7eiPw <-- Do you by any chance have that error popping up?

You're not the only one with this issue, so I really wouldn't be surprised if you were dealing with the same bug that they are. This is currently being addressed and we are working on how to fix this. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long.

Have you tried using a different computer?

Calvary

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2020, 09:30:25 pm »
Can I ask what browser you're using for the Login page?

If you're using chrome, I suggest using Firefox. If you're using firefox, explorer, etc, switch to chrome.
I would also try opening an Incognito Window and try logging into the login page there.

Sometimes the login page may get a bit iffy and reload if the page is not active, logging you out. I'd suggest using this if you can https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/page-refresh/hmooaemjmediafeacjplpbpenjnpcneg?hl=en

This refreshes the tab so it constantly updates the tab you are on.

Hopefully this in turn will allow you to log into the game and even get to the character selection screen no problem. Let me know if this works at all.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2020, 09:40:58 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDUT2q7eiPw <-- Do you by any chance have that error popping up?

You're not the only one with this issue, so I really wouldn't be surprised if you were dealing with the same bug that they are. This is currently being addressed and we are working on how to fix this. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long.

Have you tried using a different computer?

I don't get that error, no.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2020, 09:41:44 pm »
Can I ask what browser you're using for the Login page?

If you're using chrome, I suggest using Firefox. If you're using firefox, explorer, etc, switch to chrome.
I would also try opening an Incognito Window and try logging into the login page there.

Sometimes the login page may get a bit iffy and reload if the page is not active, logging you out. I'd suggest using this if you can https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/page-refresh/hmooaemjmediafeacjplpbpenjnpcneg?hl=en

This refreshes the tab so it constantly updates the tab you are on.

Hopefully this in turn will allow you to log into the game and even get to the character selection screen no problem. Let me know if this works at all.

I don't think it's the browser. It's just my other acct not coming up.

Calvary

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2020, 09:50:37 pm »
Do you happen to be logged into two accounts at the same time? Or are you using one account per time you log in?

I still recommend the browser/tab refresher, you stated it logs you out of the login page with your alt, and isn't letting you in on your other account.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2020, 12:42:31 am »
I've never tried logging in on two accounts on the same PC before, but I'd imagine that the page would kick 1 of the accounts off if I did. Have you tried logging into the page from a mobile phone for your alt?
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.