Author Topic: can't see people in maps  (Read 818 times)

Offline RagingElephant

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
can't see people in maps
« on: May 03, 2021, 01:39:39 am »
a friend and i were hanging out in the grounds, and we wanted to explore other maps. we went to ficho and cherika valley, but i couldn't see anyone - she saw other people there, but i didn't see anyone including her (and there was no one in the chat logs either) so i'm assuming it's an issue on my end since we both refreshed our play game tabs, closed and reopened the game, etc.

i have the patch installed, and i'm confused because i could see everyone in the grounds just fine. it's not a network connection either - after not seeing anyone in ficho or cherika, we went back to the grounds and all was well again. why am i alone in all the other maps?

Ironic

Re: can't see people in maps
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 02:46:16 pm »
I can be honestly mistaken, but that seems to be a glitch on the games end. O.o Never have I heard this issue before, so it must be rare.

I hope an answer is provided soon

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Re: can't see people in maps
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 05:29:30 pm »
a friend and i were hanging out in the grounds, and we wanted to explore other maps. we went to ficho and cherika valley, but i couldn't see anyone - she saw other people there, but i didn't see anyone including her (and there was no one in the chat logs either) so i'm assuming it's an issue on my end since we both refreshed our play game tabs, closed and reopened the game, etc.

i have the patch installed, and i'm confused because i could see everyone in the grounds just fine. it's not a network connection either - after not seeing anyone in ficho or cherika, we went back to the grounds and all was well again. why am i alone in all the other maps?

No worries! This is a common issue / glitch for me too- it started happening less, but sometimes it still occurs. It was very annoying, especially when I'd have to role-play in the same map- and I could't see any player. Even if I'd text in the Group Chat, or any of the chats for that matter- Yea- it- uhmm... Wasn't visible to anyone. x'DD

My ways of  'unglitching', was to enter another portal, and try to come back to the same map again, until people would appear in the map.
You can also try restarting the game, or quitting the game, and launching it again. But usually, going in-and-out of the map, until you get lucky to see other people, and done!

I'm pretty sure though, that this is actually a network / wifi-connection issue. Because as soon as our internet at home got fixed, this problem stopped occurring for me.
It's like... When the wifi chooses to be good, then the game is good. When the wifi behaves badly and disappears for a bit- so does the game. LOL

Anyways, I hope this helps! If not, the Staff Members may know more in this area, and may be able to help you better with resolving your issue! ^^
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 05:35:25 pm by BluuLeopard »
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art