Author Topic: Pschoticmuffins screenshots PART1  (Read 2520 times)

Pschoticmuffins

Pschoticmuffins screenshots PART1
« on: September 06, 2011, 11:10:54 pm »

cub Jarei

cubble Jarei (the big lion isnt swag)

The Pride as ghosts (except Rocky he's immortal)

Ala and jar with swag

Ala,Jar and Swag

lol just jun scaring cubs

Juna still creepin lol

Tree climbing lessons with Jarei

Still trying..even tho i already knew how..

more coming but i dont want to hit the limit and have any cut >.<

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:43:00 am by Psychoticmuffins »

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
Re: Rocky's Pride screenshots Part 1 (I am NOT a member of this pride!)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 10:47:38 pm »
thats not our pride pics, those are random screenies with people involved,you have no right to use my prides name as that tittle, its copyrighted to me, changed that title to friends pics or somthing your not allowed to use my prides name on ur pics, these are not pride pics there ur screenies or random memebers from months ago

Pschoticmuffins

Re: Rocky's Pride screenshots Part 1 (I am NOT a member of this pride!)
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 03:40:12 am »
 i can see where your coming from im sorry i used the name it was stupid actually
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:50:35 am by Psychoticmuffins »

Pschoticmuffins

Re: Pschoticmuffins screenshots PART1
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 03:42:23 am »
i can see where your coming from im sorry i used the name it was stupid actually

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 03:53:03 am »
thats not our pride pics, those are random screenies with people involved,you have no right to use my prides name as that tittle, its copyrighted to me, changed that title to friends pics or somthing your not allowed to use my prides name on ur pics, these are not pride pics there ur screenies or random memebers from months ago

I very highly doubt that the title of your pride is copyrighted to you. And if on the off chance you did, there is actually nothing you could do about this person posting screenshots of people in your pride and putting the name of your pride in the title.  I VERY highly doubt you'd be willing to fork over money just so people don't use your pride name. And If I put Naruto or something in the title of a thread I make I can't be sued for it, and neither can this person.
  And their was no need to rage just because someone put the name of youir pride in their title. IOt's just childish and immature.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline rocky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 08:52:23 pm »
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:50:50 am by frankie »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 10:57:34 pm »
you actually dont no the personal history between me this girl and our friend kalen irl,

Your IRL relationship with this person has nothing to do with copyright.

I understand what your saying

You DON'T understand or you wouldn't have posted that unrelated gibberish above.

but before you go making these accusations

I said no accusations against you... Where did these accusations come from?

try to hear both sides of the story

I know both sides of the story. Psychoticmuffins put the title of your pride in their title and you had a spazz about copyright. THAT IS ALL THAT IS GOING ON HERE. No IRL stuff, just you having a SPAZZ.

HOWEVER I understand what your saying

you already said that >.>

and I dont need a another retort from you about this , therefore, case closed.

Oh look, you got one despite you saying case closed. News flash, case closed doesn't actually mean the case is closed -_-'

Offline rocky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 04:18:26 am »
Real mature bud I may came off the wrong tone ill admit that but you had no right to get yourself involved , whatever I gotta deal with more important things then this, not that I really care all that much about this really, so sorry for "getting mad" and thanks for changing it then,peacee
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:52:32 am by frankie »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 04:36:45 am »
Real mature bud, whatever I gotta deal with more important things then this, not that I really care all that much about this really, ok thanks though,bye

The only one being immature here is you.

Pschoticmuffins

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 07:09:54 am »
um actually I dont know the real story,please,do share what is it that iv done thats soooo bad that you go out of your way to insult me and lie to me about kalen,please id like to know,because if its about lieing to you i did it for HER

all of our problems are in game ,never once have i had any contact with you out of game,but if iv missed something in RL please,go ahead tell me,id love to know

I havent said  one negitive thing about you in months because I said id stop and I did, I have said nothing but nice things about you to kalen in these pass few months.

when you let me back in the pride you told me multiple times to stop talking about you when in fact i NEVER was you just made assumptions that were wrong ,has it never occured to you that i just like talking to my friend? not everythings about you rocky

idk why you hate me so much but you need to respect im kalens friend and stop harassing me,i respect your kalens friend and tryed to  keep peace but even by posting on my post shows you have no respect for me therefore im done playing games this is RL stuff i guess so keep it off FH,if you want to attack me  ask kalen for my number or message me on FB   i will not allow you to attack me on a public website

all you had to have done was tell me respectfully to change the name, and even though your post was in no way respectful I changed it to keep peace but  you decided to attack me me personaly anyway and to a stranger at that,so here, you got the response you wanted to provoke from me,

now please,the names been changed,there is no need to start problems on my post
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 07:35:27 am by Psychoticmuffins »