Author Topic: Opinions on Opinions  (Read 1247 times)

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Opinions on Opinions
« on: August 19, 2012, 04:23:40 am »
Ok so you know how people make opinions on things. But sometimes other people's opinions really irk me by what they say. Here are my opinions on opinions <--- (LOLZ)

1. "All of Renard's music is terrible and is by far one of the worst artists out there, furries suck, and the music is just a mess of annoying beats.
First of all Renard puts effort into his music, Second of all, just because you hate furries doesn't mean he's bad, Also the music is not just beats, it's his own created loops and vocals or he remixed vocals to make them sound pretty cool.

Conclusion? - This guy hates furries.

2. "Those Disney movies are the dumbest movies and there's too much dumb singing in it."
Ok, woah woah! Disney has made the best classics of a time and one of the most recognizable and beloved characters ever, Mickey Mouse. So what if Disney movies are musicals, some have action, suspense, sorrow, and so much more. Back before everything was about cursing and CGI, Disney was the most popular company.

Conclusion? - This guy must have been born when it was all annoying sequels of great movies.

3. "The old games suck, Xbox is da best!"
Ok... If there weren't video games before at this time of someone finally came up with it, it would be the same. Without the NES and other consoles, there wouldn't be Xbox or PS3 or that awesome game Skyrim!

Conclusion? - This person doesn't understand history.

Ok if you all have opinions on opinions <--- (Lolz still...) post them I'd love to read what you think about things!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:11:43 am by ? .::SilverMoonWolf::. ? »

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: Opinions on Opinions
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 05:16:31 am »
I'm a little iffy about the existence of this thread.

Just keep it mature and.... well... polite or I will have to lock this.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 11:15:59 am »
I've heard a lot of opinions that have been said that gets under my skin but mostly because they're not well thought out and there just for the sake of being there >.<

I don't really have any examples at the moment, but they almost fall along the lines with yours. Opinions are one thing, but at least think about the reason why you have it, you know? ._.'
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 03:18:59 pm »
Sometimes the way people word there opinions, ex. THIS SUCKS, YOU'RE GAY, blah blah blah is quite rude and insulting. Very immature and unnecessary. My opinion on opinions? Keep it an opinion. Not an insult, not a threat, do not try and flame, bash, etc etc. :P
i dont know anything ever at any time