Author Topic: Your Dog <3  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
Re: Your Dog <3
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 06:57:29 pm »
They are so sweet ;A;

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2012, 01:38:36 am »
I
-hugs tight-I love those dogs *^* if it has puppies tell me to adopt one :P I just love those dogs..I got cats..here's teh group XD and a rabbit c:
Im jellous GIMME DOES KITTIES!! ;O PS. The tiger kitten you have there I used to have one they are the nicest cats in the world true story my baby girl <3 protected me when she heard a noice while she went on walks with me  :'(   R.I.P "My baby girl forever" : Prissy : I dont know if she died but Ill tell the story one day me and my parents had to go to the vet because my baby girl had a absyss how ever its spelt on her cheek it was soooo HUGE! and I thought she was gonna be put to sleep but she wasn't so anyways I was sad to leave her because I had to to go to texas to see my sister give birth to her baby or be there... xD anyways on thanksgiving at her place my dad called my mom without me knowing and he told her prissy had dissapeared acutally wait this was the day before christmas and a few more months after thanksgiving my daddy called my mother and said prissy had dissapeared as I just said. he said she dissapeared after the day a mexican pulled in are road drinking beer etc... and there door was open so sense my cat goes up to doors when someone comes to are house we think thats what she did and she jumped in the car and when a neighbor came by they scared the mexican off with my kitty or a cougar got her because 100000, Cougars come to are house and no we didn't really live in the woods and when they hung up she told me and I cried and cried and cried for hours straight but before she told me I said IM SO excited to see prissy!! ;D;D;D;D;D And then...  :'( I cried for hours days weeks years and I still do its been 3 years and im still gaga'ing for her <3 she was my babygirl I miss her so dearly' much but we have another definiton how she dissapeared she was killed by all the cougars that came around  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( but I could post a video of her but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............. A noob face stole are computer and all of the photos I had left of my darling kitty R.I.P Prissy also if she didn't died she probaly would of by now because we think she was old but she kinda looked young.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(            "I wuvs you baby  :-*
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 01:50:32 am by crystal »
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2012, 06:02:05 pm »
awww how sad ;A; in my village someone killed a cat with a rope and took what she had in her stomack(the organs)and tight them around the poor cat D: cruel people ); ...My cat,the bicoloured one has a problem I think,she breath weirdly..I hope it is because she wanna get her furballs out of her mouth :I-prays-

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2012, 09:10:19 pm »
awww how sad ;A; in my village someone killed a cat with a rope and took what she had in her stomack(the organs)and tight them around the poor cat D: cruel people ); ...My cat,the bicoloured one has a problem I think,she breath weirdly..I hope it is because she wanna get her furballs out of her mouth :I-prays-

What breed is your cat? If it is a breed with a short muzzle or very long hair (Particularly at the chest) they can experience breathing problems, if it has long hair, you can simply trim it's fur to allow respiration. If it has a short muzzle, you should be careful of colds and make sure they don't live in environments that are too hot, breeds such as Persians are like this.

If it's neither of these, it could be a cold or flu symptom.
It's strange that I know this stuff since I don't/never had a cat.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2012, 11:47:09 am »
v-v the kit is ....>_> -sighs-

Offline Charlie-101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2012, 08:55:53 pm »
My Dog was a gorgeous red Staffordshire Bull Terrier, my dad got her for his girlfriend about 4-5 years ago and no word of a lie she could fit in my hands, she was also the runt of the litter but she grew up to look soo pretty :p

She was my best friend as I could always rely on her and although I didn't see her that often because I would only see my dad a couple of times a fortnight, she'd always be there waiting for me. Her name was Keira and she was so funny, she was smart but so stupid and clumsy at times and she always made me giggle when she spoke because she would almost gurgle a bark-growl and lick her nose at the same time. It was the funniest thing going xD

She had an accident once when we were out on a walk and some idiot decided to leave a smashed bottle in the tall grass of the field and Keira ran straight through it and had to go to the vets, we later found out the glass was inches away from cutting her tendon in her back leg, but thankfully it only scratched the surface of the tendon and she made a full recovery from it.

But unfortunately my dad split up with his girlfriend 2 years ago so I wasn't allowed to see my Keira ever again :( I really miss her and I have no idea what she is up to now :(

And here is my baby girl:

To My Keira, I miss you dearly x

((P.S. sorry about the pictures that aren't roatated xD ))
'If this is to end in fire, then we will all burn together!' ~Thorin Oakenshield

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 11:45:47 am »
The dog is bossy BI I like her-takes a picture with teh dog- BD