Author Topic: What are your favorite kinds of books/stories?  (Read 1825 times)

AlphaEclipse

What are your favorite kinds of books/stories?
« on: August 11, 2013, 05:10:12 am »
(Sorry if there is a thread already like this, I couldn't find one. :/ was to lazy to look)

But as the title says, what are your favorite kinds of books? I was pretty curious.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 09:29:40 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: What are your favorite kinds of books/stories?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 07:00:34 am »
Usually I'd like to read Warrior books most of the time. Nothing special really, but I'd always love appropriate animal stories for me. I once read a book called Escape from Camp 14 that I certainly loved though.
My favorite kinds of books are usually any kind of story. Animal story, or even some kind of human story I would enjoy I might read.
I guess that's my style of books. I don't really read the most often though.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 04:30:09 pm »
Usually I'd like to read Warrior books most of the time. Nothing special really, but I'd always love appropriate animal stories for me. I once read a book called Escape from Camp 14 that I certainly loved though.
My favorite kinds of books are usually any kind of story. Animal story, or even some kind of human story I would enjoy I might read.
I guess that's my style of books. I don't really read the most often though.

I've always wanted to read the Warrior Series. It seems like everyone has. I read one animal series a while ago. They were called the 'Wolves of the Beyond'. I loved the books I use to take them wherever I went. :3

Offline JASCrystal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 08:41:16 pm »
I like sci-fi or fantasy books with lots of adventure or action in it. I've read all the books in the Warrior series (used to be a huge fan when I was younger) and pretty much own all the books xP I also like horror and animal books. If you like lots of adventure and action with a medieval setting I recommend the Ranger's Apprentice series. Great series, really popular too...I can never seem to find it at my local library haha

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 12:02:26 am »
I like sci-fi or fantasy books with lots of adventure or action in it. I've read all the books in the Warrior series (used to be a huge fan when I was younger) and pretty much own all the books xP I also like horror and animal books. If you like lots of adventure and action with a medieval setting I recommend the Ranger's Apprentice series. Great series, really popular too...I can never seem to find it at my local library haha

I will defintaly check out the Ranger's Apprentice series you suggested. They sound very intresting. ;)

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2013, 07:15:02 pm »
Fantastic, mystery, nature, supernatural. Although I rather read all types of books.
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 07:57:54 pm »
There is already a thread very similar to this just further down the board: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=38633.0 It's quite recent as well so we don't really need another thread.
If we could keep discussions of this topic in one thread that would be good. ^^

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)