Poll

Does this make sense?

Yes.
Not really.

Author Topic: Being Happy And Safe  (Read 1999 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Being Happy And Safe
« on: August 22, 2015, 09:41:58 pm »
Being happy:

There is a good reason why I am posting this, because seeing so many people upset in this community has also reflected on me, especially since this community is not sad itself. I really don't want to make any problems, I just want to send a good message out for everybody. Be happy. If you don't have this, your life is really dead without noticing it. Sorry to bring this up again staffy, but remember the problems DreamerDay was having? well I realised that no body ever saw how unhappy she was so I decided to show her some happiness. I might not know how she feels now, but I think relieved. The problems that she was having were site related for elders and here is also another message: If you notice a site which might be for elders and you are younger, do not join it. It is very dangerous and there are strangers there that can possibly look into your personal information and play with your mind. The internet can be unfriendly sometimes, so take care.

Let us spread some happiness now and release whatever is hurting you inside. Apologies to someone that you might of hurted or even solve any mistake that you have done. You cannot cover your world with a dark atmosphere, you just have one life so enjoy it! Also, if you see someone in need of help, help them. If you sacrifice some of your time for someone else, you know what big of a deal that is? It is very big! So please, if anyone is upset about anything now, just throw it away now. :)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:44:02 pm by Ritatalia »

DreamerDay

Re: Being Happy And Safe
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 09:57:37 pm »
I went through tears when I reading this.

Anyway I'll make this quick. Well, i just wanted to thank you for making this even though i hate being put on blast. Hopefully (again) the community will understand it just my anger taking over and stuff, and hopefully they understand I'm going some...personal stuff. Anyways, thanks for the chat earlier and earlier this morning. It was nice.

xoxo

Echoing harmony

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 10:17:40 pm »
This is beautiful.

I use to be a sad person who just can't let go of what happened in the past. I would wake up every morning and look at the mirror and see everything I hated about myself looking right back at me. But I changed and I became the person I wanted to be. So I cam feel happiness in life again.

Sorry for sounding preachy, but if you practice and teach yourself confidence anything is possible.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 10:39:05 pm »
I went through tears when I reading this.

Anyway I'll make this quick. Well, i just wanted to thank you for making this even though i hate being put on blast. Hopefully (again) the community will understand it just my anger taking over and stuff, and hopefully they understand I'm going some...personal stuff. Anyways, thanks for the chat earlier and earlier this morning. It was nice.

xoxo

You're welcome! <3 if you need anything else, I'm here.
This is beautiful.

I use to be a sad person who just can't let go of what happened in the past. I would wake up every morning and look at the mirror and see everything I hated about myself looking right back at me. But I changed and I became the person I wanted to be. So I cam feel happiness in life again.

Sorry for sounding preachy, but if you practice and teach yourself confidence anything is possible.

That's wonderful! :) glad you came across that and no need to apologies, what you said is very good.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 12:39:13 am »
*Applauding*

Finally, someone does this.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 07:43:13 pm »
*Applauding*

Finally, someone does this.

Thank you for the applaude. <3 I actually say these things a lot these days to people so I'm used to it.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 07:59:30 pm »
Thanks for this, Ritatalia.

I actually haven't been upset in quite a while (which, ngl, is kinda rare for me) and I've never been happier. So I can't exactly relate to anything at the moment, but I can say that when stuff was hitting the fan it wasn't exactly a comforting place. I'm glad you care enough to make this type of post, and I hope more people see it!

in-game: hooli

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 08:25:10 pm »
Thanks for this, Ritatalia.

I actually haven't been upset in quite a while (which, ngl, is kinda rare for me) and I've never been happier. So I can't exactly relate to anything at the moment, but I can say that when stuff was hitting the fan it wasn't exactly a comforting place. I'm glad you care enough to make this type of post, and I hope more people see it!

You know how much that comment means to me? <3 it makes me happy. And do wish more people see this too, it's always good to realize good things from this. :)

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 08:32:05 am »
Your message is incredibly touching and it so amazing to see people
care about how everyone else feels. Everyone deserves happiness,
and we should all reach out to people who struggle with negative
emotions. You never know what a person may be going through
at this very moment, and it is important to help others stay positive. Even through the darkest times.
Thank you for deciding to make this topic and for raising awareness when it comes to feeling happy.
I am not the happiest person, and have been experiencing a lot of sadness and anger these last
few years, but I am doing a lot better this year thanks to people like you. Thank you for taking your time to make
others smile! (I stayed up last night with an internet friend of mine who was very upset,
I managed to make her feel better and smileee. I am very happy about it! ?

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 10:48:00 am »
Your message is incredibly touching and it so amazing to see people
care about how everyone else feels. Everyone deserves happiness,
and we should all reach out to people who struggle with negative
emotions. You never know what a person may be going through
at this very moment, and it is important to help others stay positive. Even through the darkest times.
Thank you for deciding to make this topic and for raising awareness when it comes to feeling happy.
I am not the happiest person, and have been experiencing a lot of sadness and anger these last
few years, but I am doing a lot better this year thanks to people like you. Thank you for taking your time to make
others smile! (I stayed up last night with an internet friend of mine who was very upset,
I managed to make her feel better and smileee. I am very happy about it! ?

(Faints)
Anyone got some water, these messages are making me tear up. x'D Thank you for such a wonderful comment, it brightens my heart to hear you have made a friend happy. And making others smile is the best things I've ever done.