Author Topic: I'm Moving!  (Read 3040 times)

Offline TheChillFangirl

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Moving!
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2015, 11:18:47 pm »
OHMYGOODNESSYOUREMOVINGTOOHIO

Okay.  I live in Ohio, and it's absotively fantabulous!  Where I live, the schools are fantastic (except our high school football team; they suck (like literally, the only reason people come to football games is to see the band)), the homes are nice, and the people are the greatest.  I can't tell you much about the sports here because I'm a potato outside of band season.  But if you're in band, you are in sooooo much luck because you're talking to a huge band geek here.  ;) :D

Where are you moving to (like, where in Ohio?)?  Wait.  You don't have to say.  That's kinda touchy, isn't it?  I wouldn't give away where I live to the public.  So, if you wanna tell me, you can pm me.  Or you can say it to the public.  Or you don't have to say.

*cricket*

But yeah, I can give loads of advice if you want!

Bye!

TheChillFangirl
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 03:40:36 am by TheChillFangirl »

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline Agentpaws

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Out of Order
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2015, 07:38:41 am »

Okay.  I live in Ohio, and it's absotively fantabulous!  Where I live, the schools are fantastic (except our high school football team; they suck (like literally, the only reason people come to football games is to see the band)), the homes are nice, and the people are the greatest.  I can't tell you much about the sports here because I'm a potato outside of band season.  But if you're in band, you are in sooooo much luck because you're talking to a huge band geek here.  ;) :D

Where are you moving to (like, where in Ohio?)?  Wait.  You don't have to say.  That's kinda touchy, isn't it?  I wouldn't give away where I live to the public.  So, if you wanna tell me, you can pm me.  Or you can say it to the public.  Or you don't have to say.

*cricket*

Bye!

TheChillFangirl

Hahha, d'awh! Your reply actually made me EXCITED to move to Ohio!  :D Haha. I'm moving to Columbus.  ;D That's as far as I know, aha. It's not very 'exact', but ehh. (Only reason I feel comfortable posting it on the forums though, ha!) I'm an absolute sports-noob, to be honest. Lol. I know NOTHING, so that's A-okay with me! Pftt. Honestly, I know nothing about band either. ): I wish I'd joined in middle-school when it first started, because it seems like SO much fun, aaaa.

Lucky-duck!

Avatar by yours truly! In-game Username: AgentPaws

Offline TheChillFangirl

• It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2015, 03:56:12 pm »

Okay.  I live in Ohio, and it's absotively fantabulous!  Where I live, the schools are fantastic (except our high school football team; they suck (like literally, the only reason people come to football games is to see the band)), the homes are nice, and the people are the greatest.  I can't tell you much about the sports here because I'm a potato outside of band season.  But if you're in band, you are in sooooo much luck because you're talking to a huge band geek here.  ;) :D

Where are you moving to (like, where in Ohio?)?  Wait.  You don't have to say.  That's kinda touchy, isn't it?  I wouldn't give away where I live to the public.  So, if you wanna tell me, you can pm me.  Or you can say it to the public.  Or you don't have to say.

*cricket*

Bye!

TheChillFangirl

Hahha, d'awh! Your reply actually made me EXCITED to move to Ohio!  :D Haha. I'm moving to Columbus.  ;D That's as far as I know, aha. It's not very 'exact', but ehh. (Only reason I feel comfortable posting it on the forums though, ha!) I'm an absolute sports-noob, to be honest. Lol. I know NOTHING, so that's A-okay with me! Pftt. Honestly, I know nothing about band either. ): I wish I'd joined in middle-school when it first started, because it seems like SO much fun, aaaa.

Lucky-duck!

OHMYGOODNESSYOUREMOVINGTOCOLUMBUS

SERIOUSLY

I LIVE SUPER CLOSE TO COLUMBUS

Sports, who needs em?  ;D

Well, I can tell you that even if you join band now, they will most definitely take you in and teach you their ways.  You should be a percussionist.  They're the best.  I have experience.   :D  And it is a lot of a lot of fun.

TheChillFangirl

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline Agentpaws

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Out of Order
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2015, 09:49:38 pm »

Pft, hahah. That's like my motto! :D

Avatar by yours truly! In-game Username: AgentPaws

Offline TheChillFangirl

• It's been a while!
    • bandmomfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2015, 10:51:47 pm »

Pft, hahah. That's like my motto! :D

So much truth there. XD

But really, I am here if you need Ohio help. :)

I'm fubbernucked.

Offline Raddlegoose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2015, 11:22:54 pm »
Don't worry. I moved to where I am now just 4 months ago, an I love it! ;D Just be yourself towards new people and if they're bitter towards you, just ignore them.  And, if you know your other friends' phone numbers, Skypes, etc. you can probably contact them whenever you want! c: