Author Topic: Teen titan and code lyoko chat (No haters >.<)  (Read 1922 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Teen titan and code lyoko chat (No haters >.<)
« on: August 11, 2011, 02:09:50 am »
just what the chat says, share, talk and discuss teen titans or code lyoko, AND NO bashing them. if you ever need any episodes of teen titans just tell me and i'll post em XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Emerelda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • My art on deviant art
Re: Teen titan and code lyoko chat (No haters >.<)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 05:31:36 am »
i knew you posted it. i honestly used to love teen titans and code lyoko but kingdom hearts took over them. but my favorite character from teen titan was beast boy, and raven always looked so kick a**

to see more of my art go to http://emerald-glaceon.deviantart.com/

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 07:50:44 am »
 i had to post this sooner or later. and raven does pwn XD i have a teen titans gamecube game and i always pick her to be because she's one: my favorite character from teen titans, and two: she is the strongest character i think, i still like code lyoko and teen titans, and most people think im nuts for still liking those shows. XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Emerelda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • My art on deviant art
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 07:11:21 pm »
people can think what they want, if you like it don't stop XD. and i didn't know there was a gamecube game

to see more of my art go to http://emerald-glaceon.deviantart.com/

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 03:27:35 am »
i got the teen titans game a while back, and im still playing it, and there are three modes of gameplay, easy, medium, and hard. there is a master of games mode where you play as the unlocked characters and in the arinas you unlock finding Larry the titan (:D i love larry to pieces)