Author Topic: what will you do if you got turn into a animal?  (Read 4249 times)

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
Re: what will you do if you got turn into a animal?
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 05:20:46 am »
Adding to my post, if ANYONE came by me I would go all ninja wolf on them and nom them to death xD and I'd be saying "RAWR IM A WOLF FEAR ME OM NOM NOM NOM" XD
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline Krystal

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Ferals R Us
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 04:49:43 pm »
Fantasizing much?

If I were an albatross, I  would be in some cage in Canada, and I would try to escape. Turns out they would after they put a tracker on my leg. I would hop out, trying to fly, fluttering my wings oddly. I would squawk very loudly, and take off of the window. I would stall, remembering that I was afraid of hieghts, and try to go back inside and into the cage. I would tap my beak on the metal floor, using morse code, telling them that this isn't me. They would find out and take me home and treat me like a person, and I would live that way, forgetting that I was ever human.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 12:08:58 am »
I would end up turning into a ... something snake-like and devillish... but not a snake or a dragon or a tasmanian devil.
Probably a cat.

First of all, I WOULDN'T be in a cage. I would be outside in that little public park where I like to go sometimes.
I would run REALLY REALLY REALLY fast to my house. Probably knock into a few walls because I would fail at seeing black-white. .3.
I would frantically scratch my way into my door, even if my claws go blunt and my paws get bloody. Atfer breaking in, I would freak out and scratch EVERYTHING.
Then I would fail at trying to put my Ipod Touch earphones in my ear, turning it to The Bottom-Staind, and listening with a trollface.
I WOULD GO ASDFGHJKL and probably attack people... maybe scratch somebody I don't know face off. :P
And then I would suicide, hoping that it would change me back. Maybe jump off a bridge or stand in the middle of the road... or mess with a very large dog...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 12:12:04 am by Embrastic »

Offline TheNightFurry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2012, 03:18:56 am »
Ehh, I would be a great horned owl. Then be like "FLY LIKE A BIRDEH". I'd fly all the way to da moooon

*GASP* WHEATLEY PICTURE! I LUV WHEATLEY! WHEATLEY IS EPIC! he's my favorite!TheNightFurry wrote the last part

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2012, 01:57:00 pm »
It would honestly depend on what animal I would be. If I were a dog, I'd run from animal control. Were I a deer, I'd hide in the woods behind my local Wal-Mart and wait until the streets are clear before ambling out into the road.

Though in honesty I'd prefer to be a raven, and just fly around, stalking people and cawing, thus making them feel nervous and freak out after a while.

Or be a seagull and attack people who leave McDonalds eating french fries.