Author Topic: Games I Play! ^.^  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Games I Play! ^.^
« on: June 05, 2012, 03:43:30 pm »
I am here to tell you the games I play, and the games I dream of/want to play.

I have:
FeralHeart of course!
Free Realms(It's very boring...But I am Holly Leaf with a special o)
Free Farm Game(It's halfly fun, I have a link to it in my siggie if chu want to join. ScarletReaper.)
Wizard101(I am a high-leveled life wizard studying life and death magic, and then the wonderful, glorius Storm magic, and then Myth, and then I'll consider Balance, and fire. Yus, I am a member.)
Roblox(Not a builder club member for that highpriced game.)

I want:
MineCraft o:
Left 4 Dead 1 and/or 2. Because I'm just gorey like that.

So tell me everyone, what are the games you play/want?
A shadowest sincere,
~Hallucination
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 03:46:11 pm by Hallucination »

Offline srutis

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Games I Play! ^.^
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 01:23:47 am »
Left 4 Dead 2 is a brilliant game!
You definitely need to get it, I haven't played the first one but I'm planning to buy it when I get a little cash, anyway as soon as you get it, the gore is untameable! Witches will be your friend. Seek the witches out and destroy them! There funny critter if not scary!And I've played minecraft, it's a sweet game, weirdly addictive and I hope to get it on my xbox soon when I have the internet setup.

Never heard of some of the games you got, sound interesting though! Apart from feral hearts, haha.

I plan to get that new Resident evil game, I've never played any ones related to it but the new one looks awesome. Also the new Colonial Marines (Alien game) that's coming out looks so amazing! I'm a massive fan of anything Alien related <3 Atm I'm playing Skyrim, I haven't had money really to buy any xbox games, and that was just to treat myself. Worth it!

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 06:37:12 pm »
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2!?
Got to love that stuff almost all the games I have, have violence, sad scenes, what in the world is this scenes, and just some creepy stuff...
If you want and example of a what in the world is this scene just get Legend of Zelda the Twilight Princess, collect all the tears at Lake Hylia, and you may just see one of the WEIRDEST things in a Zelda game...
Now sad scenes can be touching, like how in Super Metroid when little baby Metroid saves your life from Mother Brain, (jeez I'm giving spoilers...)
So yes wow I have a lot of weird games that make people say "Why am I playing this"

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 10:57:02 pm »
Well, I used to be an avid fan of Morrowind, Oblivion, and then Skyrim - but these days the only games I care to play are Minecraft and FeralHeart. When I was much younger, I was extremely into Zelda, Star Fox, and Doom.

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 05:56:41 pm »
I remembered playing Star Fox when I was younger, at the time when that game came out it was one of the first 3D Space or pretty much Flight Shooter games. Zelda is still my favorite franchise and one of my favorite game out of the Zelda series is The Wind Waker. I never got a chance to play Doom but I have an emulator on my computer so I could possibly try out when I have the time.