Author Topic: This is embarrassing...  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Crystal72

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *looks over white counter* How may I help u?
    • View Profile
This is embarrassing...
« on: March 28, 2013, 03:13:39 am »
Not sure where this goes, but...
I've been depressed lately. And it's because of this one question I can't get out of my head.
CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT?
I always mess up, and even on a virtual world I end up embarrassing myself, or making a mistake. It's very humiliating, and I'm starting to wonder if it's having an effect on my reputation.
I just don't know what went wrong... Why I mess up...
Does anybody have any advice?
What can I do to stop this?
What if I end up even being humiliated by posting this?
I just want some help...

Cat on a rampage.

BouncyLion101

Re: This is embarrassing...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 03:24:33 am »
What??
Never think this way, because everyone is destined for greatness, whether it be a big or small great thing. <3

And I have never seen you do anything embarrassing, but if you feel like that maybe you should try and look through another person's shoes. Everyone has done something really embarrassing, or will do something like that. Everyone.

But it looks like you're depressed..maybe telling your parents or seeking help from a teacher or any adult you may know?
The school counsellor may be a good idea too. c:

Offline Crystal72

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 03:55:58 am »
What??
Never think this way, because everyone is destined for greatness, whether it be a big or small great thing. <3

And I have never seen you do anything embarrassing, but if you feel like that maybe you should try and look through another person's shoes. Everyone has done something really embarrassing, or will do something like that. Everyone.

But it looks like you're depressed..maybe telling your parents or seeking help from a teacher or any adult you may know?
The school counsellor may be a good idea too. c:
Thank you. I just feel very embarrassed sometimes. I could go forever telling a ton of these stories....

Cat on a rampage.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 05:04:53 am »
Thank you. I just feel very embarrassed sometimes. I could go forever telling a ton of these stories....

It's no problem, and I feel embarrassed sometimes too. So you're not alone, but just a little tip....
It doesn't matter if people judge you badly, because as long as you're a good and nice person it doesn't matter if you embarrass yourself a little. :3

Offline Crystal72

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 02:58:47 pm »
Thank you so much! I appreciate your support alot. I feel much better now, thank you! :3

Cat on a rampage.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 03:12:48 pm »
Well I'll say what I always say. No one is perfect in fact we all make mistakes. What makes you mature though is that you realize your mistakes and you try hard to never repeat them. I'm sure you're still young so it's no big deal at least not enough to beat yourself over it. That's why there's an eraser at the back of a pencil Isabella :) You're a good person and if you feel regret you can always try to apologize and make up for wrong doings. Although I don't know what you did and I can't offer more specific advice just know that if you ever need some advice or want to talk I'm here even if I don't know you so well. I'm always willing to comfort and help so don't be a stranger.