Author Topic: Any programmers out there? :3  (Read 1209 times)

Offline ~Sorowsong~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Never go anywhere with out the internet~MiniHacker
    • View Profile
Any programmers out there? :3
« on: August 18, 2013, 06:29:41 pm »
Hello! I was just wondering if anyone was interested in programming or is a actual programmer. I am training by myself to become one, a quite skilled one at that. It's just seems like we are hard to find these days. ;) Call me a geek if you wish, it doesn't bother me. ;)
"You wish to fight me, but you do not know the cost. The cost is your life. For it will be you who falls beneath my paws, to never rise again." ~By, me~  -In game: ~Sorowsong~-

Offline WoodDog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Any programmers out there? :3
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 06:42:22 pm »
I'm not, but I'm starting to learn Python on my own too which, I read, is an easier language to start. It's pretty interesting but still difficult.

Offline ~Sorowsong~

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 07:11:48 pm »
Yea, I don't know much about Python, but I'm pretty sure that it's like a intermediate language, like you said xD. I myself are trying to learn Java and Assembly language.
"You wish to fight me, but you do not know the cost. The cost is your life. For it will be you who falls beneath my paws, to never rise again." ~By, me~  -In game: ~Sorowsong~-

Offline WoodDog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 07:21:48 pm »
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 01:53:19 pm by garisa »

Offline ~Sorowsong~

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 08:10:24 pm »
Yup it's very low class. And is way more computer friendly then human, but I'm always up for a bigger challenge. But yea it's easier than machine, after all, machine language is made up of 0's an 1's xD