Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 1313 times)

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Dreams
« on: August 31, 2013, 11:48:20 pm »
Want to share your dreams? Feel free to post them here!

P.S. I have nothing to share now due to my poor memory xD Jk.
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 06:11:04 pm »
Oh dreams...fascinating but annoying things they are. >.<
I tend to have some pretty weird dreams. I remember a dream that I had many years ago, me and my friends were having a party at my house, which was somewhat normal-ish. The weird thing about it was that every time someone flushed the toilet, loads and loads of swedes would just magically fall from the ceiling! xD My brain is weird.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 08:25:22 pm »
Oh dreams...fascinating but annoying things they are. >.<
I tend to have some pretty weird dreams. I remember a dream that I had many years ago, me and my friends were having a party at my house, which was somewhat normal-ish. The weird thing about it was that every time someone flushed the toilet, loads and loads of swedes would just magically fall from the ceiling! xD My brain is weird.

LOL xD Human's brain amazes me... Well, when it comes to me, the oldest dream of mine that I remember is when I was three. I was in a forest, running from ghouls when a box suddenly appeared in front of me and I hid there, the ghouls came and began knocking on it. o3o
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 08:35:56 pm »
:o That sounds quite scary. I don't have scary dreams very often. Just weird, nice and sometimes sad dreams.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)