Author Topic: Epic Fails  (Read 6820 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Epic Fails
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 04:03:41 am »
Oh last year my ex boyfriend asked me to fix his bowtie for our band concert. I said no but he kept bugging me, so I told him to sit on the rail and turn around so I could fix it. I ended up pushing him off the rail, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me down with him and we both landed in the trashcan.....

I was in band class, and the assistant band director was saying something (I forgot) and I was blowing spit out of my spit valve on my trumpet, and instead of blowing, I accidentally  played it instead. I mean, it was like a long, blasting noise and it was really embarrassing. It was even better since nonone else was playin, and after the band director was all,

"Uh, are you ok?"

And I was all D:

Lol, you guys are making my night x'D

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 04:05:03 am »
My band has a winter tour where we go and play for all the elementary schools. One school the stage was so small that you couldn't see the tubas, french horns, or percussionists because they were all hidden behind the wall. Anyways so we had to stand up and demonstrate our instrument, and being a clarinet player, I was on the very edge of the row. The director motioned for us to stand up and 3 people including me fell off the stage.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 04:06:18 am »
I was in history, and we were taking notes on a movie. I saw some rocks roll down a hill. My frind said: "Was that a chicken?" So... Of course on my notes I drew a giant chicken and wrote below it: Moontan Ceekons. Exactly like that. He took up the notes and used mine as an example. The second he looked at it he said: "Are... Are you okay?"
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2013, 04:09:19 am »
Oh, and that boyfriend I was talking about earlier? When he asked me out I slapped him in the face... He was being a real jerk.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2013, 04:11:14 am »
I was in history, and we were taking notes on a movie. I saw some rocks roll down a hill. My frind said: "Was that a chicken?" So... Of course on my notes I drew a giant chicken and wrote below it: Moontan Ceekons. Exactly like that. He took up the notes and used mine as an example. The second he looked at it he said: "Are... Are you okay?"

XD

This one time in World Cultures we were watching a video about swords and this sweaty muscular guy was waving around a knife. He was so sweaty that he looked shiny so I leaned over to my (who was a guy) and was like, "He looks like butter" and right when I said that the video buffered and everyone in the class heard me say that xD. My friend just did a facepalm.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 04:16:21 am »
I can't believe it's NOT butter. That's how i'd have phrased it.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 04:17:32 am »
Once, me, my sister, and my three boy cousins were staying at my aunt and uncles house. Me and my sister had to share a bed. So, we went to sleep, and I'll just say, I am a VERY restless sleeper. So when my sister woke up the next morning before me, she took a picture of my face while I was sleeping. It was so hilarious what I looked like. My hair was sticking up everywhere, my lips were puffed out and I looked like I had a mustache. It was really funny, you know, until she showed everybody the picture. -_-

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2013, 04:19:01 am »
During history once we were watching a video of the pioneer life and a woman was giving birth, sound effects and all. One of my guy friends cringed every time she screamed and once the video was over he leaned over and asked me if it really hurt that bad.
"How should I know you dumb butt?"

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 04:21:37 am »
XD

I play the drums in my Youth Group's praise band at my church for our Wednesday night youth group and whatnot. Our drumset is a cute little electronic one, so everything is connected by screwing one pipe/pole into another.

Well, one time we were playing, and in the middle of our second song, the entire right half of the drumset came loose and fell off our little stage. ;-;

I freaked out a bit, but wasn't about to abruptly halt the song, so I just continued playing using the other side of the set, bbuuuut, as I went to continue, my drum stick kinda- flew out of my hand and almost harpooned our keyboardist. ;u;

Good times..
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 04:22:35 am »
In math my teacher was asking what the answer to 300*5000 was. I said 5. He asked how I came to that conclusion. I said: "You can do anything with IMAGINATION."