Author Topic: Epic Fails  (Read 6819 times)

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Epic Fails
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 04:30:04 am »
Oh, Oh, I remember one.

My family was at a resturaunt for dinner, , and I was eating te bread. (It was really good bread.) And then the waitress can over and asked for our order. When it came to be my turn, I had a load of bread in my mouth that in wasn't done with yet, so when she asked what I wanted, I said my order with a mouthful. It was hard to understand, and she gave me a funny look. It was amusing afterward, though.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 04:37:48 am »
Mom and I went on a trip to Paris last summer.
They have these stations where you can rent a bike, and it seemed kinda fun, so we went to try it out.
At the first station, we payed for the bikes, but couldn't figure out how the crap to get it off the lock.
After trying and trying and trying and even a phone call to the customer support, they redirected us to another nearby station.

We walked over to that one and did the same thing, but still the bikes wouldn't budge from their locks. We spent a good half an hour trying to figure out how to get our money back (cause it would charge you 50 Euros if the bike wasn't returned, and we thought the computer thought we'd taken a bike) or how to get the darn bikes out!

Finally, we find some random French lady off the street who happened to be riding one of the rental bikes. She walked over, pressed a button, and BAM. Bike's unlocked.

All we had to do was press the "1" key next to the sentence that said "Please remove bike," but we thought that the 1 was there as like- an outline format or something.

Our dumb American-ness. For the win.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 01:19:40 am »
Mom and I went on a trip to Paris last summer.
They have these stations where you can rent a bike, and it seemed kinda fun, so we went to try it out.
At the first station, we payed for the bikes, but couldn't figure out how the crap to get it off the lock.
After trying and trying and trying and even a phone call to the customer support, they redirected us to another nearby station.

We walked over to that one and did the same thing, but still the bikes wouldn't budge from their locks. We spent a good half an hour trying to figure out how to get our money back (cause it would charge you 50 Euros if the bike wasn't returned, and we thought the computer thought we'd taken a bike) or how to get the darn bikes out!

Finally, we find some random French lady off the street who happened to be riding one of the rental bikes. She walked over, pressed a button, and BAM. Bike's unlocked.

All we had to do was press the "1" key next to the sentence that said "Please remove bike," but we thought that the 1 was there as like- an outline format or something.

Our dumb American-ness. For the win.

Go dumb Americans!!! XD
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 01:22:12 am »
I was in a head on box-crash. xD
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2013, 04:29:24 am »
Once I almost blew up my house.
Had a candle in a tin container thing and got bored, so I put paper in it and made my own little bonfire. Smoke was getting annoying so I opened my window (I'm on the 2nd floor) and put it on the windowsill. Well, later on I wanted to put it out. APPARENTLY, water and wax/oil don't mix. I dumped water on the flame and the candle just... BLEW UP! The flame exploded and singed my ceiling, then it splattered wax ALL over my walls and ceiling, and was like.. bubbling. I freaked out a bit and threw a pair of pants at it, but I missed and the pants fell out the window.

I didn't know what to do, so I kinda, drop kicked the bubbling candle that was as hot as Satan's spit out the window, where it proceeded to splat on the concrete and finally go out. ouo
sig by me

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 12:21:46 pm »
What... What happened to the pants? Did they survive the crash?
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2013, 12:41:39 pm »
Yeah.... Are the pants ok? ;__; That's all I care about ;o;

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2013, 02:31:47 pm »
Oh sorry for the cliff hanger. I am pleased to inform you that yes, the pants have indeed survived, and after being awarded a Purple Heart for being injured in battle, are still active in daily wear. What a brave soldier. -Salute-
sig by me

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2013, 09:45:13 pm »
When I wrote down in my Spanish book, on a drawing,  this:
P1: NUUU, U NOOB, U GOT FINGERED :(
P2: *beep*, SHUT UP -SLAP SLAP-
(I know it may be a bit offensive, but I was bored. (Also, the drawing were two girls, the left one was falling to the ground with a tooth jumping, and the other just slapped her. So, yea. Probably I will post a photo of it later))

The worst part was when my Spanish teacher was seeing my book, when she saw that. She must be a internet-person and had a good English, because she had a shock face on. (O_o) Then, she told to everyone in the class stop (we were making some exercises) and told the original one (the English), and since no one understand (MY CLASS DOESNT KNOW ENGLISH!) she translated it.
The next second. Everyone was laughing. I just facepalmed, embarrassed.

I really don't know. Why did I make something like this happen? D:

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2013, 10:05:58 pm »
O_O Fail. XD
(Nice siggy btw. Kiba looks so cuddly. X3 Loves me some Wolf's Rain. <3 )

Earlier to day I was helping decorate my Youth Room with Christmas stuff and I found a santa jacket, but it was for a puppet, so it was TEENY. Weeelll, I'm a derp, so I put it on anyway. I got it all the way on, but I couldn't move my arms at all and it cut off the circulation in my forearms because the sleeves were so tight. It took like 15 minutes for my friend to help pull one of my arms out of it, then another 10 for me to finally squirm out of it. XD
#Puppetjackets
sig by me