Misty
5 (38.5%)
iris
0 (0%)
pikachu
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: July 18, 2011, 03:57:26 pm

Author Topic: pokemon  (Read 3660 times)

_silver_

pokemon
« on: April 19, 2011, 03:57:26 pm »
 I would like to know who will be better for ash ::)
ready...set...go!

Offline LunarFade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I <3 POKEMON
    • View Profile
Re: pokemon
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 10:39:23 pm »
Easy Misty,the first season was the most poular and has the most well known pokemon. Even if u dont like pokemon,you can easily know that. :P
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:24:13 pm by Pika_Pika »

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 01:04:21 am »
First season was Misty. Not May. May was in like.. the 2nd or 2rd, iirc.

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 03:03:07 am »
May.

Iris is too much of a (bleep).

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 04:03:10 am »
Who in the heck is Iris?

-I quited watching Pokemon a while after season 12 or 13, so I don't know.

Where's that adult humor that was in season 1 and 2 (May and Max was in season four-ish)?

Misty was with Ash just to get her bike back and fixed, but changed tactics and wanted to learn more about Water type pokemon (go see A Chansey Emergency, episode a little sexist, but hey...hilarious). May, May...May... she's too advancing.  Dawn is accidental-prone, then again, so was Misty and the Bug Type pokemon.

-tough pick, tough pick.

Ayyy~

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 10:43:52 am »
I had to pick Misty. In my opinion, Misty was the best character out of the girls that traveled with Ash. I always liked the first and second season more than the third and forth. I liked the third season but hated the forth one >. >
Haven't tried the 5th season yet, I stopped watching Pokemon after some episodes of the forth season V.V

Anyway, I think Misty and Ash had a closer bond with eachother, while May and Ash looked more like a 3rd-grade-crush to me.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 10:55:28 am »
  I wouldn't consider any one other than Misty. Things just went down hill after they started adding in way too many pokemon, making the episodes sappy, and weakening the enemies. After a while, pokemon seems to have just become some boring over emotional drivel. I prefered when the enemies actually took effort to defeat, and they still were able to involve some good touching scenes, when they actual got into pokemon battles that were worth something, not pokemon dancing around. That, and misty seems to be the only one that had a PROPER bond with Ash, the only one I can see that really has a chance.

And to all those voting misty, vote in the poll! May is winning for some crazy reason!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 11:32:14 am »
I voted for Misty! 8D

And Kyu, I agree with you 100%!
I couldn't have said that better myself.

Battles in the first seasons were way better than the later ones, and were worth watching. The new battles annoy the heck out of me! Every five minutes Brock, Dawn, or someone else is saying the moves the pokemon are using. Example:
Pikachu flashes a thunderbolt right at Machamp, but Machamp uses protect to block it.
-The battle pauses-
Brock: Machamp used protect to block Pikachu's attack! This is bad...

Well no friggin duh! >U
They do that now with every move a pokemon uses -_-
We're not dumb, we can see what's happening! >. >

I think they should do pokemon battles where no talking is involved and we can just watch the pokemon fight V.V

Anyway, back on topic, Misty and Ash are a better couple, like I've said before. During the shows together they seemed closer together than anyone else, and like Kyu had mentioned, there were more sweet scenes in it instead of 'dramatic' ones. It was harder to win battles in those seasons and the bad guys were actually a threat to the good guys. Now its like they're just throwing things together, repeating the same things over and over again... And just adding a bunch of random stuff. The later shows had their moments, but mostly I had just grown completely bored with the seasons, and the new girls that travel with Ash are just... Eh, I don't know.

((EDITTED: I just realized I clicked the wrong person O:! Stupid mouse xP! I went back and changed my vote back to the correct person, now May and Misty are tied.))

Also, I noticed Pika put this in:

Easy May,the first season was the most poular and has the most well known pokemon. Even if u dont like pokemon,you can easily know that.

I'd have to disagree. I think the first and second season were the most popular.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 11:37:45 am by ~Katsa~ »
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

_silver_

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 12:51:16 pm »
for me is dawn: first time i seen pokemon was battle dimension and because i like blue

_silver_

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 09:29:58 am »
i have an idea: more votes,more fan art of the couple ex: more votes for may,more fan aet of ash and may so...
go! ;D