Author Topic: Snapchat  (Read 1083 times)

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
Snapchat
« on: November 22, 2015, 01:48:30 am »
What are your thoughts about Snapchat? Love it? Hate it? Indifferent? Have no idea what Snapchat even is??

I decided to bring this up because I'm actually wonder if anyone uses it and wants to Snapchat each other. Lol. Just let me know if you want to, I guess.

But anyway. I'm somewhat indifferent about it; I don't really love it, and sometimes I hate it. I mostly use it to chat with my cousin because he's too lazy to text (??). But I'll be honest, it is kind of fun to include photos and drawings when you chat with someone. Or just send each other random funny crap. I'm pretty infamous for sending random crap that I think is funny, whether or not anyone else might find it funny... Yeah.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 02:48:02 am by Alphabet »

Preach

Re: Snapchat
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 01:58:09 am »
There's nothing special about snapchat like what people said. People were writing a whole status about Snapchat is better a few app that they owned and used. I personally checked out snapchat out myself, and I can honestly say that there's nothing special or good. It's almost similar to Instagram - post pictures, comment, inbox people, follow, etc. I can say snapchat is copying instagram - that's my opinion.

I really don't like that idea of snapchat. It just...useless. Then again, I hardly join nor enjoy spiral media.

I sound dumb.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 02:53:06 am by Preach »

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 02:42:48 am »
Are you sure you're talking about the right app...? You don't really post anything with snapchat. There isn't an archive. It's like texting, but with images and short videos. They're also sent personally, not posted publicly. There is a way to post to a semi public thing called your "story," but it's only available to those who you add as a friend for 24 hours and it's deleted automatically. Also, all personal snaps are gone after they're viewed save one review. The only way to save snaps from other people is to screenshot them onto your phone before the viewing timer runs out. You can also save your own snaps onto your phone by pressing the save button before you send it off.

Preach

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 02:45:38 am »
My fault. I'm not a pro or know much about snapchat - and yes, I am talking about the app. I strongly dislike it.

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 02:50:04 am »
That's okay. : D