Author Topic: Sorry for the absence (Also does anybody know where I can learn to code)  (Read 2443 times)

Offline Bread

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Trash
    • View Profile
Sup~
I haven't been on in a while..
It's been like three months, sorry about that ^^"
I know I still have art commissions to do and I will get to it. I've just been really bust and haven't had much time for things like that.
ANYWAYS
Does anybody know where I can learn to code a 3d game? Something Like Feral Heart? I've really been wanting to make a furry mmorpg but I have no knowledge on anything that you need to know to make a game. Help?
Very lazy avatar by me | Trash | Henlo
I used to be Jellie-kins

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Sup~
I haven't been on in a while..
It's been like three months, sorry about that ^^"
I know I still have art commissions to do and I will get to it. I've just been really bust and haven't had much time for things like that.
ANYWAYS
Does anybody know where I can learn to code a 3d game? Something Like Feral Heart? I've really been wanting to make a furry mmorpg but I have no knowledge on anything that you need to know to make a game. Help?
i can't code for beans either...  but i have learned a little of it from modding FH so start there.
What about starting with an IT server with the furryheart animations and work your way up from there?   Just an (poorly thought out) idea.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
i can't code for beans either...  but i have learned a little of it from modding FH so start there.
What about starting with an IT server with the furryheart animations and work your way up from there?   Just an (poorly thought out) idea.

No, actually that's an excellent idea! There's a lot of content out with Impressive Title servers. I bet you could learn something from those. Here, check out this forum: http://www.kitopen.com/. You might either be able to find some resources there or someone to talk to to guide you through the process.

I have also been wanting to learn how to code. It's a difficult task but I wish you luck!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
xSpirit actually mention some amazing ideas.
But I suggest going back to the basics before you want to do a full length 3D game.

At my school I do CreativeMedia and we use a website called Codecademy. The lessons are only about 5 minutes long, but they are really easy to understand with structured out hints along the way.
I suggest using this other than a 3D coding kit so you can actually understand the basics and not be confused as soon as you start.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Yes, it does teach you how to make a website. But from experience I've learnt that it's easier to start of with the basics, (Making a simple website) then continuing onto making a game.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss