Author Topic: Laboratory 27 (An experiment RP) (Open and Accepting XD)  (Read 53935 times)

Fath

Re: Laboratory 27 (An experiment RP) (Open and Accepting XD)
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2011, 08:30:02 pm »
=D i join

Name: Elizabeth (likes to be called Eli)
Human Appearance:

Position in Lab: Test subject
Species you turn into(If test subject): Snowy Owl =D
Animal appearance(Anything special about your character? A ring around the eye? Odd colouring?):

Has blue eyes =D snowys never have blue eyes
How they got to the Lab(If test subject): Never knew her family, but was in foster care for most of her life. The lab has been watching her and one of the guards "fostered" her and then took her (very unwillingly) to the lab.
Personality: (Optional) Find out >=D
History: (Optional) Ask meh
Other:Subeta C=

LunaSpirit

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2011, 10:13:51 pm »
(Oh goodie! It found this by stalking Nynth :3)

Name: Lance

Gender: Male (For some reason I love playing male charaters!)

Human Appearance: Oh so hot!
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guy/VioletZoeySmith1/Kovo%20and%20His%20Homies/303450.jpg?o=9
Position in Lab: Test subject.

Species you turn into(If test subject): African wild/hunting dog

Animal appearance(Anything special about your character? A ring around the eye? Odd colouring?):
Just like Lances normal human eyes, the African hunting dogs eyes are also toxic orange!

How they got to the Lab(If test subject): Lance was sick, sick of his uncaring parents, sick of the people threating to beat him, sick of life itself. He ran away one day and slept under a bridge. The moment he woke up, he was in this place...

Personality: Lance is a rather unpleasent person to be around, that is if he dislikes you and theres a 98% chance he does. Hes Stubborn, short tempered and irritable. Very headstrong and will anyone on, this normaly puts him in sticky situations. . Though if your one of the 2% that he likes, he could possibly be one of the best people in the world, he will care for you greatly and protect you with his life. Though he may not admit it hes a very caring person inside .

History: Like I said before, his parents dont care for him at all. He is a only child and has few freinds but many foes. He also has a armed gang after him after he beat a member up for attacking a girl at school.

Other: Subeata!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:54:03 pm by LunaSpirit »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2011, 10:19:46 pm »
(this rp sounds fun o.e i may join)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2011, 12:41:19 am »
(Wow! So many people! I skimmmed over everyones characters, they sound good! I  haven't seen any issues so far, so I say all are accepted XD)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2011, 12:42:40 am »
((That was my first thought when I saw this xD

Yayness for acceptedness!))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2011, 12:54:00 am »
Name: Usha
Human Appearance: About 5 foot with light brown hair that is straight and it goes down to her shoulders, and purple eyes. (yes a person can have purple eyes its just really rare XD) She wears a tee-shirt that is a plain light blue with dark blue skinny jeans, and wears a bracelet on her left wrist that has a feather on it. also wears brown boots. she also has a small piece of rope on the back of her boots that is black and seems to have no purpose. (Omg that's a fail)
Position in Lab: test subject.
Species you turn into(If test subject):
Animal appearance(Anything special about your character? A ring around the eye? Odd colouring?): she has deep purple eyes instead of a normal color for a silver fox
How they got to the Lab(If test subject): She had gotten lost in the forest before when she was exploring when her family moved into a house near it, and she had discovered this, she had turned to go back but was shot by a knock out pellet and taken here to test on. (IDK XD)
Personality:you will see in rp ;)
History: ask her
Other: don't give her a lot of sugar o.e and Subeta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D (im hyper o.e)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:05:30 am by Sukira »
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2011, 01:01:44 am »
(@ Sukira To the uh, do I have to for history... Optional WAS written by it, so no XD And your person can't have a harness on, your genes don't change what you wear, and the purply tip to the tail is a little TOO unnatural... perhaps keep it to the eyes?

@Katsa: I love how many people have joined. This is a rebirth of an old dead RP I joined on Subeta. Some of the characters here are even reminiscent of the characters there, it's absolutely AWESOME. The one scientist that's a nasty peice of work, and one that tries to make their life easier, the dead RP had both those kinda characters XD)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 01:04:35 am »
( XD i knew there would be a problem with my form one way or another, ill change it to the eyes and get rid of the harness)

edit: fixed)

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2011, 01:07:01 am »
((@Kyu: Wow, really? xD

Talk about the "good ol' days", right? xD))
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2011, 01:17:02 am »
(@Sukira: Accepted! I'll put her up in a bit!

@Katsa: Yeah XD)