Author Topic: Laboratory 27 (An experiment RP) (Open and Accepting XD)  (Read 54112 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Re: Laboratory 27 (An experiment RP) (Open and Accepting XD)
« Reply #290 on: October 01, 2011, 03:31:35 pm »
Jenni watched one animal in particular that was at the door. "I love the fur." She smiled as she picked at the grass. She sighed and layed on her back, the grass felt nice and peacful. A sudden pang of fear hit her, thinking if her father is still out there looking for her. She closed her eyes No.. he can't be I'm safe..Kinda She turned onto her stomach and started to cry, she remembered the shot and everything before it. Her crys where quiet, not bawling her eyes out, just simply crying.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #291 on: October 01, 2011, 10:41:34 pm »
(Hey Rust! I have been reading this book called "Shiver" and thats about wolves/humans and has a Beck in it :3 Jenni is in creature form at the mo right?)

Lance

Suddenly a light sweet whisper came from behind him, everything sounded much clearer and different than it had when he was human. "I love the fur," Lances head twisted to view whom the voice came belonged to, she had a familiar scent and also looked rather similar to the girl who he had watched being taken away before away before. "Why... thank you," He said a light smirk on his face, he had rarely been complemented. "You don't look to bad yourself," The male laughed giving a flirty wink as he slowly trotted over to her. Lance was unsteady on his legs, he felt like led and began snarling at himself, this creature life did not seem as enjoyable now. "God dammit...." He hissed, realizing this was not as easy as he had hoped for. Lance cursed under his breath as he decided walking was too simply much effort and flopped to the ground and began lifting his snout into the air in search for a smell of his good freind Beck. "I'm looking for a..." He paused watching her carefully. "Are you crying?..."

« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:47:00 pm by LunaSpirit »

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 02, 2011, 02:18:04 am »
(Actually she's a human right now xD Can she hear him even though she's a human but had the syrum in her already?)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #293 on: October 02, 2011, 04:17:04 am »
(No, I already said that you can only understand animals if you are in animal form.)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 02, 2011, 04:21:42 am »
(Ok ^-^' Sorry for asking.)

Offline RustyIron

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 02, 2011, 09:20:31 pm »
(XD I've actually read that trilogy. I named Beck from it because I couldn't think of a name so picked up a random book and chose a name from the page. Also, I love Beck in the books :D)

Beck's top lip curled upwards and his ears flickered back. He could hear noises nearby, amplified to his sensitive hearing. He stopped still, tail half raised aggresively, and narrowed his eyes. The wolf was confused and the instincts throbbing throughout his body told him that he should fight, rather than take flight. Creeping forward ever so slowly, the dark grey mass of muscle and fur pushed through a slightly thorny bush and into the clearing in the forest. He was suprised to see that he hadn't run in a straight line, but in a sort of semi-circle that had brought him around to the other side of the structure in the centre.

Dark brown orbs locked on a strange two-legged and another canine. His ears fell back further and he lowered his head as he observed the two. He knew there was something about them he should be registering, something they were called or who they were. Try as he might, he couldn't fit the pieces together. He scented the air a little, the scent of flesh and fur meeting his nostrils. He waited, curious as to what would happen if the multi-coloured, lanky animal or the female that towered over him spotted him. How would they respond to a wolf, and would they be able to communicate with him? How should he be reacting to them? The wolf couldn't link anything up or understand what was happening, so merely waited to find out.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 02, 2011, 10:11:45 pm »
Jenni looked at what seemed like a wild dog. "Why do I feel like I know you?" She sniffled sitting up. Her hands rubbed her arm, which now started to be soar. She hadn't remembered that her lips where still strangly a cold blue color.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 02, 2011, 10:21:58 pm »

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 02, 2011, 10:49:18 pm »
"What?" She looked at the panther as it kept meowing "I don't have any treats or meat." She said staring at the cat. Its enourmes paws made her back up a little.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 02, 2011, 11:02:04 pm »
Treats... Meat... What?! Audra tilted her head at the girl but the shook her head planting her paw square on her face, "You can't understande me can you?" she looked up at the human sadly.