Author Topic: Laboratory 27 (An experiment RP) (Open and Accepting XD)  (Read 54132 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Laboratory 27 (An experiment RP) (Open and Accepting XD)
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2011, 04:15:55 am »
(@Astra: The experiment only started a little while ago, so it can't have been 7 years ago they were taken to the lab. And you can't really choose what you are, it's random, in the RP.

And what parents let their 6 year old daughter go for a walk on their own XD)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Diet Coke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'M OBSESSED WITH DRAGONS NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2011, 04:17:19 am »
Took care of her* Not Made Her... lol typo and, okay... i as just taken. the are planning on doing all of the stuff i said. i guess that im 12 when they do all of that... :/
Help my Pokemon please! I love you forever!!!!

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2011, 04:28:27 am »
Blair pushed his swivel chair away from the desk, turning to the cages. "Too much work." He mumbled and walked down the aisle of subjects, clasping his hands behind his back.  He stopped at a cage, it was Danielle's. He pulled off a note and read it then grabbed a new sticky note and wrote "Nothing New..." On it then leaned back on a different wooden chair, closing his eyes. Brook turned around and picked up her hat, dusting it off and then laying down in the cage, she was bored and missed the outside world, she wished there was a sanctuary for them to roam in...not just cages...what kind of home is a cage?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2011, 04:33:22 am »
(So, she's about 12 when she was taken?)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2011, 04:33:37 am »
((Nachos go good with RP xD))

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2011, 04:44:43 am »
Usha had been leaning against the bars of the cage, her back turned to anyone who would go infront of the cage. watching out of the corner out of her eye she saw one of the scientists come by and she cursed under her breath, she hated this prison. drawing back her foot and kicking the cage it didn't make anything budge. "How thick are these stupid bars" she shifted her position to her knees and looked at the bars, sighing as they where to thick to even a saw taken to them they couldn't break. growling slightly she looked over at the other people in cages, well, half humans she guessed you could say and sighed, this was no life. she missed the outdoors and all the trees, most of all she missed her family. thinking of her dog and a year before, them running in the yard, cuddling on cold nights, she shook her head and tried to clear the thoughts. This was it, she was doomed to be a test subject in this stupid lab.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2011, 04:45:36 am »
A bored Sameth kicked her legs back and forth under the folding chair she was sitting on. Held in her left hand was a can of soda with a bendy straw, which she occasionally took a sip from. Her right was simply nestled on her lap, a little circle band-aid covering the pin-prick she had received on her arm earlier that day. After receiving her needle, they placed her in a protective room, much like a cage. They let her know that throughout the experiment, they would bring in various animals to see if she would have allergic reactions. It was an odd test she had signed up for, however the newspaper ad said it paid well, likely because of how long-term it was supposed to be. Sameth stopped daydreaming and focused on what was going on now. The soda can was empty so she played with the straw, still bored. They weren't bringing in any animals, so really what was the point? She set the can on the floor and folded her hands on her lap, waiting patiently for something to happen, despite her growing irritation.

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2011, 04:53:20 am »
"Pretty thick." Blair said but didnt move. "Get me out of this nutbox!" Brook demanded but the scientist refused to move. "How would you guys like to come to the 'Dome' Its better than a cage I suppose." He said.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:00:18 am by ??????? »

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2011, 05:01:37 am »
Usha rolled her eyes and growled slightly. "Why the heck are we here anyways! can't you test on yourselves!" she turned her head slightly, still glaring at the older male. "and what dome, sounds like a prison to me, not like these stupid cages aren't" she turned her head and crossed her arms, she hated to be caged up and treated like a animal being tested on. she thought to herself. "Well i sorta am like an animal caged up to be tested on" and sighed, uncrossing her arms and letting them fall to her sides, she was tired but didn't want to show it.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2011, 05:04:40 am »
"Because I honestly dont want to turn into something like that. And the dome, is like a forest or park..." He said, sitting upright and walking over to Usha's cage. ((My posts are getting shorter! oh noes!!! lol now they shall get longer!))