Author Topic: Laboratory 27 (An experiment RP) (Open and Accepting XD)  (Read 54115 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Laboratory 27 (An experiment RP) (Open and Accepting XD)
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2011, 05:15:30 am »
(XD mine are going to either stay the same, go a sentence shorter or go longer) Usha turned her head at the word forest and watched the male walk up, her eyes darting from the cage door to him. "why the heck would you allow us to get out then, if you would hate to be like us" turning away she sighed, thinking over what he could be trying to do. "He could be trying to trick me and the others, or be telling the truth. should i believe him or not?" she pondered over that quickly and said. "I don't believe you, most of the  scientist's here don't even care about us, why should you?" grabbing the rope off her boot she looked back at him, then growled slightly, they recently had tested on her, and still a trace of her being a silver fox was seen, her eyes constantly never meeting eye contact and her thinking quickly is what gave it away. putting the rope back on her boot she turned fully around to face the wall instead of the male, she was acting pretty stubborn for her.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2011, 05:20:36 am »
"I wouldnt be allowing you to get out....there is barbed/electric tall fences around the forest....And I care about you guys because I may be the only scientist here who actually realizes you are part human...its like kidnapping, why do it?" He explained and sighed, turning aroudn to his desk. "I was a murderer...so you have a right not to trust me." he clenched his teeth as he remembered. Brook stayed silent, just leaning on the back of her cage she listened, hearing he was a murderer she made a face. ((Like this O_O" xD))
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:22:30 am by ??????? »

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2011, 05:27:47 am »
By the time anyone entered the room, Sameth was laying on the floor dozing. It was quite rude, she knew, but whatever drug they gave her made her incredibly sleepy. She didn't move even though she felt the cage moving, and she noted some scenery change. Finally she looked about slowly. In the new room they moved her to, there were other protection cages like her own, with people in them. She sat up and took a look around. Some people must have been there longer than she, and she was beginning to feel chatty despite her drowsiness. She gripped the bars, her face nearly press against them, " Hello?"

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2011, 05:28:30 am »
(1. They get excercise depending on their behaviour. Be good, and they get an hour in the yard, which has equiptment and stuff. if even one misbehaves they don't. and 2. Try not to leave everyone behind.)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2011, 05:31:18 am »
(XD he's catching usha's interest so shes like o.o and now im thinking of teen titans with speedy and him talking to jinx XD) Usha listened to what he was saying, then when he said he was a murderer she turned around. "Why?" she asked plainly, this was becoming an interesting conversation for her. "most murderers would love to keep people captive and like to see them suffer, do you regret what you did?" she blew a strand of hair out of her face and tilted her head slightly, waiting for an answer from the male. usha looked at the new person and sighed, another person to be tested on.

(so sorry for the fail T-T)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Fath

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2011, 05:32:38 am »
((I hope this is okay +D if not tell me and i will edit it)
Suddenly the doors to the holding room swung open, hitting the sides of the white walls causing a loud bang. Two security guards came in, struggling to hold a girl between them. She trashed and kicked them, raging. She nailed one of them in the bad place making him fall over. She quickly dashed and started running to the exit as fast as she could.

Eli

Running to what appeared to be an exit she wondered what this place was. comming to a screaching halt after getting through the doorway. She had reached a T  in this maze of white passage ways. Cursing under her breath she turned and ran down the left hall, The sucurity guard slamming into the wall behind her.

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2011, 05:34:37 am »
"I was an idiot for murdering, I just wanted to be famous....And yes I regret it, I got nowhere with that." he said and sighed, seeing a sandwhich on his desk, he simply slid it off the table, the glass plate shattering but the sandwhich was ok...it landed near a cage, the glass was too far to harm anyone. "There's lunch, eta up." he said turning back aorund, trying to change the subject.

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2011, 05:37:42 am »
Brook screamed and banged at the cage. "Someone let me out of this nutbox! the murderer is trying to posion us or get glass stuck in us!" She hollered.

Fath

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2011, 05:46:04 am »
((MOAR PEOPLE POST xD

Eli is just running down zee hall like a mainiak eue)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2011, 05:46:41 am »
"im not even hungry" usha said after the male was done talking, hearing a rucos (computer won't show what the word really is spelled >.<) going on outside of the place. "another?!" she growled and leaned against the cage door, clearly bored out of her mind. watching the girl scream she couldn't help but laugh, tearing up slightly from not laughing for a while. "god calm down!" she choked, still laughing after a few seconds. watching the girl still freak out she laughed more, this turned into a laughing fit for usha.