Author Topic: The apocalyptic crimson [Open|Viewer disgression]  (Read 17811 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
The apocalyptic crimson [Open|Viewer disgression]
« on: February 18, 2012, 04:34:27 pm »

Plot
Deep in the city, the lights turn out. You believe your all alone until you hear growling. Grotesque looking dogs are in another room. They are all gnarled up and mangy, probably from the extreme tests, but those dogs are always hidden in the basement cages. Newer dogs are kept in the top cages, the ones that don't look so gnarly. There are only 5 dogs though that don't get tested on. They are treated like the pets of this place and are trained to be guard dogs. Usually in the morning, people will disappear with long sticks that have a syringe on the end and tazer sticks. You will hear high voltage zaps followed by a loud, painful yelp and then a few minutes later, there will be a grotesque looking dog flailing under shackles that pin it to the mobile table and the table will be put into the testing room, where those who haven't been gory enough to move downstairs get front row seats to the painful, abusive tests that could almost kill a dog if it wasn't for the jab of the needle on the stick that fills the subject with something that makes them heal faster and keeps them alive longer, even through the brutal tests. They feel the pain and are not knocked out but they don't die as easy. They get the injection every time before they are tested on with those brutal tests.
Some tests include: Switching the normal skeleton with a metal one and making artificial organs replace the normal ones, burning the skin through with treatments that are supposed to cure, Crossing the breed with other animals through injections, changing the iris color, placing unborn pups into another female, and changing fur color. When the dog is dead and useles, they end up tossing it into the closet so it could be thrown out back with other dead dogs later. Of course burns and stuff don't count as to go to the basement so there will be some dogs up in the cages with others that don't look bad or aren't used for the test yet.
Last to know is the guard dogs are set out front and tied to a leash to a pole so they keep out tresspassers. The dogs are well tempered with each other and were trained to grow up together like a family but as for the dogs inside, if the guard dogs see them they will try to brutally murder them, along with any other animal that gets too close or isn't caged. The dogs should know not to mess with caged animals.

Setting
map
This takes place in the country. It is in the middle of no where but sorta a farm feel. There's a barn next to the humans house for the farming stuff. There is a giant fence around the area the people own though so the dogs can't cross the fence and the place could seem like an average farm because the house and barn blocks the view of the laboratory. There is an electric fence play pen for the lab dogs to get fresh air and excersize. The electric fence is too large to jump and if a dog tried jumping it and actually succeeded, there are humans monitoring them with tazers so they would be taken down and tossed back in.

Cages
The cages are a bit dull. They sometimes could be filthy but there is dog food and water. Some times they sneak things into the dog food or water. Before the true tests begin they will be given steak, ham, chicken or dear meat, any kind of meat honestly but it will be filled with honey that has tranquilizer in it so they will enjoy it but then fall asleep. After that they are placed on the table and shackled down and injected with the serum that will begin to make them stronger and ready for the test. When awake the serum hurts like **** with the feel of burning inside your organs even though there is no physical harm. The tests are not as brutal until the 3 or 5 serum, then they get full out.

Test room
There are many cages filled with dogs and many lab tables with shackles. The shelf is full of chemicals liquids in bottles, ointment creams and pills the dog will be tested on with. There are also doctor tools, a heart monitor, an ultra sound thing, and a table with scalpels, syrenges, and Ointments, and swabs.

Basement
There are giant test tubes that dogs will be submerged in that sometimes does freaky stuff. Some are for cloning, some for altering their genetics and some will just be used to preserve the dog for future use, of course the dog will be tranquilized first. There are a ton of test tubes though. There are also blue prints that go to each cage number.

The back
There are often poorly buried dogs and shovels by the back door. The dogs are always gnarled up looking from either the tests or the guard dogs catching them. The wounds have often bled out so the flesh is pink and dry.

Subjects: The amount of dogs that aren't all messed up looking is 3, though it wont last.
Guards: The amount of guard dogs is 5.
Gore hounds: The amount of dogs that look like zombies is unlimited.

Remember just because they are all grotesque looking doesn't mean they aren't canine. They can still talk, feel pain and all that stuff.[/color]
Presets by Goldchocobo
Scenes by Kuzimu
Basement by Kerrigan
Map by Muser
Rule presets by Raiven
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 11:08:02 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: The apocalyptic crimson (Wip~)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 04:57:42 pm »
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 08:34:46 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: The apocalyptic crimson (Wip~)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 05:03:29 pm »
Application
Code: [Select]
[center][i][b]Images[/b][/i]
        [size=50pt][b][u]        NAME        [/u][/b][/size][/center]

[i][b]Character number:[/b][/i]  [First, Second, or Third character? - MANDATORY]
    [i][b]Other characters:[/b][/i] [list of other characters you own in this rp - MANDATORY]

[i][b]Full Name:[/b][/i]  [name and surname if applies - MANDATORY]
    [i][b]Pronunciation[/b]:[/i]  [how do you pronounce the name? - OPTIONAL]
    [i][b]Nicknames:[/b][/i]  [any nicknames the character may go by. - OPTIONAL]

[i][b]Age[/b]:[/i]  [Do not write in human years. - MANDATORY]
    [i][b]Gender[/b]:[/i]  [Male or female, No herms. - MANDATORY]
    [i][b]Sexuality[/b]:[/i]  [Give a sexuality. - MANDATORY]
    [i][b]Sub-Species[/b]:[/i]  [Don't simply put husky, add the type like 'Alaskan malamute'. - MANDATORY]
    [i][b]Birth Location:[/i][/b]  [Where the character was born (ex: New york) - MANDATORY]

[center][size=50pt][b][u]PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[i][b]Physical Condition:[/b][/i]  [What is the character's physical condition. - MANDATORY]
    [i][b]Expecting?:[/b][/i][Is your character pregnant? - MANDATORY FOR FEMALES]

[i][b]Iris color:[/b][/i]  [Iris color - MANDATORY]
    [i][b]Main color:[/b][/i]  [The base color of the character - MANDATORY]
    [i][b]Secondary body color(s):[/b][/i]  [Other colors found in the character's fur. - OPTIONAL]

[i][b]Scarring[/b]:[/i]  [Visible scars  - OPTIONAL]
    [i][b]Other characteristics:[/b][/i]  [Other physical characteristics  - OPTIONAL]
    [i][b]Ailments[/b]:[/i]  [Visual physical issues. - OPTIONAL]

[i][b]Voice[/b]:[/i]  [How their voice sounds. - OPTIONAL]

[Paragraph of a physical description summary. - MANDATORY]

[center][size=50pt][b][u]MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[i][b]Mental Condition:[/b][/i]  [Stable or insane. - MANDATORY]

[i][b]Mental Issues:[/b][/i]  [Mental problems the character may have  - OPTIONAL]
    [i][b]Likes[/b]:[/i]  [Likes  - OPTIONAL]
    [i][b]Dislikes[/b]:[/i]  [Dislikes  - OPTIONAL]

[i][b]First Glance:[/b][/i]  [What kind of impression does your character give when first seen? - MANDATORY]
    [i][b]In Depth:[/b][/i]  [What is your character like after one gets to know them? - MANDATORY][

[i][b]HISTORY:[/b][/i]

[OPTIONAL, but very highly encouraged][/center]
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 04:11:56 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
Re: The apocalyptic crimson [Open|Viewer disgression]
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 06:36:59 pm »
Weird question, Is this in-game?

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 07:03:31 pm »
(Actually it depends on if everyone would like it to be ingame. We have a temporary map until one is made but if you would like it to be ingame then sure but for now it's a forum rp.)

Solstice        

Character number:  First
    Other characters: None

Full Name:  Solstice
    Pronunciation:  [S-ol-stis]
    Nicknames:  Sol

Sexuality:  Bisexual
    Sub-Species:  American shepherd mutt
    Birth Location:[/b]  Canada

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Physical Condition:  Besides her gnarled up side of her head she is healthy.
    Expecting?:  No

Iris color:  Blue
    Main color:  White
    Secondary body color(s):  None

Scarring:  Half of her face is burnt
    Other characteristics:  Long fuzzy soft coat
    Ailments:  Blind in one eye

Voice:  Lightning's voice: Final Fantasy XIII Walkthrough Part 13 Chapter 3 HD

She is pure white with a soft and fluffy coat. One side of her head was burnt through the skin from a liquid they poured on her. Her eyes are blue and one of her ears are folded on a cute way.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Mental Condition:  Slightly Pressing
    Mental Issues:  Watching the tests can make anyone a little mad.
    Dislikes:  Humans and tests

First Glance:  She at first looks like a freak show because of her first real test. She is shy, scared, and almost always shivering now. She is terrified of humans and holds the scar on her face as proof.
    In Depth:  She is sweet and shy and caring of others. She is real smart and always thinking. She doesn't know there is a world outside the building and beyond the fence and as much as she wants to escape, she has given up hope and is afraid of the outside world for what if it was worse than the tests?[/center]
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 04:36:38 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 07:28:19 pm »
Oh, okay I was just asking because my feral heart is all messsed up again so i have to get it fixed. Well, enough about me. Here is my application.

COOTIE

Character number: One
Other character: None

Full name:
Cootie
Pronunciation: Co-t
Nicknames: Co, Tie

Sexuality: Straight
Sub-species: Chihuahua
Birth location: Tennessee

(And if it's okay can he not have been tested on yet, like he just came to the lab. Also I will be posting the rest a little later today.)

Fairies are evil!!!

~~~~This is a WIP~~~

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 08:43:46 pm »

Character number:  First
    Other characters: N/A

Full Name:  Kallik
    Pronunciation:  Ka(a as is bat)-lick
    Nicknames:  Li-Li

Sexuality:  Straight
    Sub-Species:  Mix
    Birth Location:[/b]  FL

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Physical Condition:  60- She has various scars all over where the womb would be
    Expecting?: Yes

Iris color:  Blue and green
    Main color:  An almost white blonde, blonde shows up better around the ears
    Secondary body color(s):  Streaks of light brown around the muzzle and paws

Scarring:  Where the womb would be, her tail also has patches of scars, along with on her stomach
    Other characteristics:  She is usually 'fat' so the other dogs think shes being pampered
    Ailments:  Most likely being preggers.

Voice:  N/A

She is a whiteish blonde femme with blue and green eyes. Light brown streaks are around her muzzle and paws, making her beautiful. Yet forcefully being bred with males as soon as she could and expecting pups everytime she turned around has took its toll. Her belly is round and plump, making other dogs think she is being pampered. But the proof of this is visible where the womb is. Scars covers it from sometimes being opened and having unborm pups put inside the womb.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Mental Condition:  Stable

Mental Issues:  She will often snap at the humans
    Dislikes:  Males, humans, tests

First Glance:  She is first seen as an agressive female, often snapping and gnawing at the cages, she seems to be weak
    In Depth:  She is really kind

HISTORY:

She was brought into the world at a young age. As soon as she could breed, she was forcefully bred, two dogs each litter. The pups were soon sold for money as soon as they had weaned off milk, and then she was bred again. She has the feeling that soon she will be able to escape[/center]

((Is it ok if somehow Kallik manages to escape? After all, i was thinking that the pampered dogs dont harn the preggers ones))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 09:01:01 pm »
    (sure
Also can you get an image not from Sanpedrosun? My access was denied. Fixed it. But otherwise accepted. Just remember the gnarled up thing would have to go if you would be a pet and come to the lab in the middle of the rp. Yeah sorry but I did mention. ^^ Alright time for my guard dog, Cross.)

WIP~

Cross        

Character number:  Second
    Other characters: Solstice

Full Name:  Cross of the winds
    Pronunciation:  Cross as in how we normally spell it. (too lazy.)
    Nicknames:  None

Sexuality:  Heterosexual
    Sub-Species:  Saluki
    Birth Location:[/b]  Alaska

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Physical Condition:  Healthy
    Expecting?:  No

Iris color:  Green and Blue
    Main color:  Black
    Secondary body color(s):  White

Scarring:  There's stitches on her legs
    Other characteristics:  She has extra thin and flexible legs so she can run faster than a normal dog
    Ailments:  None so far

Voice:  Lulu: Lulu's Contempt, scene from Final Fantasy X

She is black with a beige/off-white underbelly, face, legs, and tail. Her right eye is green and her left eye is blue and she is really thin, slender and feminine with long thin legs and small paws.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Mental Condition:  Stable

Mental Issues:  None
    Likes:  People and her guard dog buddies and the farm animals
    Dislikes:  The dogs inside the building and wild animals

First Glance:  You would think she was kind of weak. Her body is lighter and skinnier than an average dog yet her long thin legs tell she could be part greyhound even though she is only a saluki. She is kind of cold and harsh to newbies and is alpha guard dog.
    In Depth:  She is kind and hopeful and only wishes for love. She always takes joy in the first steak the people throw her and the warm comfy bed she gets at night. She doesn't sleep in a kennel like the others though. Sometimes she will sneak food from her house and use the doggy door from her house to the doggy door in the labs front door for her small pack of 5.[/center][/list]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 08:59:55 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 04:35:54 pm »
bump?

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129