Author Topic: [NOW ACCEPTING] Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Semi realistic Roleplay))  (Read 18083 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Spirits of Nirvana    

STORYLINE

Many things have been kept from society's knowledge to reduce any mass hysteria, fear or riots. Among many of those secrets, there is a sole dreadful one. For many generations, myths have surfaced from numerous regions of the world bringing such as vampires, demons, and other beasts. These "make believe creatures" do exist.
   In this era, scientists have come to nearly completely understand the human DNA code. The advances in the medical fields became astounding. Cures and antidotes for nearly everything has been developed, but at a cost.  Embryonic research has led to the developement of other human like species. Numerous have been sighted in the recent years. The former myths were created into reality, turning many people into a developed legendary beast.
   The government spoke of the recent epidemics of more and more of our 'filth' appearing. The members decided to create a secret orginization under the name of the Black Hand to exterminate any remaining non-human species.  The ones that were not hunted down escaped and relocated to the isle of Nirvana. The island is secluded in an unknown location to the human world and has an unique property of disappearing. The link between Nirvana and the human world only appears once every blue moon. With these two world separated, each group thought this would bring peace.

It is now the year of 2177. The human world has become enraged in chaos and war between nations. Many live in poverty on the streets. The research that made us beings real has finally stopped, with the exceptions of secret laboratories still hidden underground. However, a handful of us experiments are still in this world today. Some are even used as weapons of destruction. The Isle of Nirvana is no better. Since the experiments migrated, the various races have branched off into clans. Many are on the edge of waring with one another.

RULES

Appropriate Language and Behavior:
This roleplay is meant to be kept friendly. Repeated swearing is not allowed. Any innapropriate subjects and actions will be  erased.  And keep in mind not everyone likes a lot of blood, gore, swearing and stuff like that, so please be mindful and respectful.

Fighting:
Be friends and respect each other. Hate the character, not the person roleplaying that character! Getting along makes everyone happy, and I don't appreciate seeing out-of-character arguing and fighting. Plot and idea debates are ok, as long as they stay friendly.

Mary, Gary Stues:
Your character isn't the most beautiful and perfect person in the universe. Whatever your character is, they are not the best and are not a god.

Character Limit:
There is no exact limit set yet on characters. There must obviously be a minimum of one. How many you have is on you, you must be able to manage all of them. No exceptions.

Romance:
Romance is allowed, but kept it under control. Anything graphic will not be tolerated. If you wish to do so, do it privately through pms.

Be Descriptive:
Please try to be descriptive on your roleplay paragraphs and applications.

Spamming:
Spamming is not allowed, period. Not saying any more.

SPECIES

• Shapeshifters (Limited to 2 forms at max. Mythical beasts may be chosen such as dragons.)
  • Anthropomorphic characters (Includes werewolves and lycans, they arent the same thing D:)
  • Vampyres
  • Angels of all types (However, since were basing the races coming from experimentation, i would prefer that none of the angels are or came from heaven.)
  • Demons of all types (Same as angels. I would prefer they didn't come from Hell.)
  • Nymphs
  • Witches or wizards
  • Humans (If you can fit them in somehow)
  • Any unique experiment you can think of.

POWERS

Ok, you may pick a power unless...
   Your character is a hybrid between two races.
   Your character is powerful enough. (Ex: Having multiple beast forms as a shifter.)
   *If your character has a power, they should a weakness.

APPLICATION

Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Personality*:
Power* (If Any):
Weakness:
Other form description or picture*(If Needed):
Past*:
Other Info*:

*ALL fields with a * near them are optional.

Current Characters:

• Arkanis Void - Rai - Demon
  • Arkanis Void - Karasu - Experiment
  • ~FuzzletheFox~ - Esperanzza - Shapeshifter
  • ?_Aphex_? - Azar - Shapeshifter
  • tana - ZeZe - Tiger Anthro
  • tana - Ski - Cheetah Anthro
  • SoaringAway - Alastrina - Gatekeeper
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 10:50:45 pm by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Character Descriptions
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 09:27:33 am »
Character Descriptions

Arkanis Void

Name: Rai (Raiden by some)
Race: Demon
Picture*:

Appearance: He has dark grey, medium length hair with blood scarlet eyes. His clothing is normally all black or silver with a long, dark hooded coat and cloak. The side of his right arm has a long sown up tear that nearly reaches from his hand to his elbow.
Personality*: He is a deep thinker and very intellegence. His training in the past has made his mind think rationally and he usually comes of as cold and independent for not making his emotions obvious. be a little dark at times but  very loyal to others once he trusts them.
Power* (If Any):  He has the ability to create illusions and bring them into reality. However, it takes a lot of energy and has bad side affects on him. He refuses to use it unless necessary.
Weakness: Very weak against water
Past*: He was born into a feared war driven demon clan trained to become a cold blooded assassin. He exceeded through basic training at an early age and was a soldier at the age of 13. His mother had left when he was young and he had a tense relationship with his father.  One night, his clan was murdered with only three survivors. Only the survivors know what had happened that night but refuse to tell anyone. After the event, he fled to the human world and has been living there ever since.
Other Info*: There is a dark red gem on an amulet around his neck that occasionally glows. He has become very protective of it for an unknown reason.

Name: Karasu Akayame
Race: Human Experiment
Picture*:

Appearance: He has dark blue, mid length, spiked hair that goes halfway down his back and has an emo cut in front. His eyes are a rich purple tone, occassionally looking orange in the light. The uniform he wears usually consists of a long white coat with light under clothes, full arm gloves and boots. He also carries an ancient looking halberd on his back.
Personality*: He appears dark and mysterious, usually alone and by himself. Karasu tries to keep a hidden personality, normally being a quiet, calm and collect person. When comfronted, he generally feels uncomfortable in conversation with others and falls silent. He also doesn't have an ability to feel empathy for someone and can ususally be cruel or kill without a spec of remorse. His gulliable personality is almost regularly taken advanteged of though.
Power* (If Any): Unknown at the moment
Weakness: People can easily take advantage of him without question since he has no definition of right or wrong. He is also color blind, only being able to see things in shades of grey.
Past*: N/A

~Fuzzlethefox~

Esperanzza(nicknamed Esper)

Race:
Shapeshifter

Appearance:
Esperanzza has pale pink hair tied into a ponytail on the left side of her head with a black hairband,large blue eyes,a wide nose and wide,pink lips.Her outfit is black where she wears a long sweeper with pink interior,sleeveless top with feathers,lacy skirt,a long glove on her left arm,tigh-high stockings and shoes.She has aerials on the back of her right shoe and her left collarbone.

Personality:
Esperanzza is friendly,a bit stubborn,and caring.She will always try to cheer someone up.Althought she is known to mostly stay in someone's way,she is helpful and clever.She loves to play with her animal friends and when she talks to someone she never met before she keeps a sly smile on her face,althought she doesn't plan to trick him/her.Her curiosity is unimaginable.

Power:
She shapeshifts into two animals,a rabbit and a puma.

Weakness:
Darkness

Other form:

Past:
She used to be a human but when she was 7 she was kidnapped and taken as a human experiment and was transformed into a shapeshifter.But she managed to escape.Saddly,she never found her way home again.She began to like her new way of life,and when she's asked if she has any regrets she ill always say no.She made herself new animal friends and since then she spends most of her time with them,playing,hunting etc.

Other info:
She is scared to hang around too much throught the town because someone might figure out she is not human and may harm her.

?_Aphex_?

Name: Azar - "Fire" in Persian
Race: Shapeshifter
Personality: Azar is a naturally quiet person, but her bad side is deadly. She can never just get angry without it turning into rage. When she's raged, her personality quickly snaps.
Weakness: Like most cats, Azar absolutely hates water.
Past: Azar grew up with no family and no one to take care of her. Until Sarina. She was a shifter just like Azar, but she preferred to stay in her tiger form. She took care of Azar, until humans found where they were staying. Sarina went out hunting one day, and never came back. Little did Azure know that Sarina was taken by poachers and had her fur cut off. Azar heard the rumors of Nirvana, and found her way there on her own in fox form, able to sneak through small places and hide from people and poachers.

tana

Name:ZeZe (ZayZay)
Race: Tiger Anthro
Picture*: (Above)
Appearance: (Image Above)
Personality*: ZeZe is kind, caring, and playful.She likes to be around others and also love animals.
Power* (If Any): None
Weakness:None
Other form description or picture*(If Needed): He hair is black and has a pink streak running down the side
Past*: Nothing much.Just normal life
Other Info*:
Theme: Adiemus
Artist:Unknown

Name: Ski (Sky)
Race: Cheeta Anthro
Picture*: (Above)
Appearance: (Image Above)
Personality*: Ski like to be around his friends and family.He also loves to play a flute type Instrument
Power* (If Any): None
Weakness:None
Other form description or picture*(If Needed): None
Past*: Nothing much.Just normal life
Other Info*:
Theme: Comatose
Artist: Skillet

SoaringAway

(Can't post it on here since it exceeds the word limit :/ But the link to it is here: Alastrina's Description)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 10:53:47 pm by Arkanis Void »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Experiment Rp)) - Now Accepting Members!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 06:13:57 am »
((Bump for actually putting effort into this thread so its not so newbish X3))

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2012, 09:34:17 am »
Name: Lilac
Race:  Werewolf
Picture*:
Appearance: dark blue, long, straight hair. Dark grey eyes, black dress with a neatly tied purple ribbon on.
Personality*: Lilac is  a focused young girl, ready to take on any challenge. She can be quite shy, depends what person she meets. She can be aggressive in her beautiful wolf form, but she tries not to be. She can be snappy, and sarcastic. But it really depends what mood shes in..
Power* (If Any): Can turn into a wolf. 
Weakness: Fire...
Other form description or picture*(If Needed):
A light grey pelt, with white under fur. Blood red eyes, 3 tails... Weird white, grey and dark grey swirly markings.Pointy ears, with black ear tips.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 07:13:41 pm »
((Accepted! Cool wolf form by the way. I think we should wait for a least one more person before starting.))

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2012, 07:26:29 pm »
{{Same, and thank you very much! I like your character to, very creative with the gem. ;) -floof!-}}

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 07:32:17 pm »
((Thanks lol. I might add a description of a character i was using last night later, but im not sure yet. :P got to go for now though.))

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Name: Spaniard

Race: Anthro/Furry Crow

Picture: http://wolfgirl456.deviantart.com/#/d5lpnpy

Appearance: Black feathers with a lighter black beak, the same color as his legs and hands. He has copper eyes. His talons are black. His wings are connected to his arms, and he walks on his long two back legs. He is very tall and thick chested.

Personality: Spaniard is a mischievous male, and always has the brains. He can put up a fight easily, and get out of it with a few scratches and bruises. He is also sly and agile, a big vocabulary. He is very loyal and could obey a rule, but only if he wants. He doesn't believe in being controlled or any type of magic. He is also very sarcastic.

Power (If Any): Nothing much, but he could fly.

Weakness: His feathers grow weak from fire and salt water. He is afraid of getting hit in the eyes, due to his father dying from blindness.

Other form description or picture(If Needed): Spaniard is often wearing English/Scottish based clothes, and wearing his brown Fedora allot. His voice is also Scottish (Scotland) and Norrish (Norway) based. He hates pure humans and doesn't get along as much with the others that are not his furry/anthro kind.

Past: Spaniard was born and bred to parents that were native to a anthro planet, or formed from DNA (Spaniard doesn't remember). His father was not supportive to his wife, and their religion is to kill, not sacrifice, the high leading females after giving birth to the heir. This happened to Spaniard's mother shortly after he was born into the world, and his father raised the newly born chick. Spaniard's childhood was hard, since he was raised on a ship. Only saw land twice at this time, the rest of the time he saw sea, wood, and blood. Little Spain, he was called by his sitter, had to work alongside the adults. By his mischief, he was often angering the shipmates and was attempted to be choked to death, hung, or sliced in the neak. Spaniard still has the rope burns on his neak, scars on his back, and talon marks on parts of his body. This never upset his father, the captain of the crew had the sitter take care of Little Spain. The sitter often had to shot the crewmates for attempting to kill the child, since she has the permission to do that. Growing to a teenager, the ship was suffering with damage, and at risk off sinking. Spaniard's sitter was assassinated by an enemy group, and his father was suffering from blindness. Because of low food, the teenager was loosing feathers and getting the rest of them all scraggy. A storm was getting closer as Spaniard grew older. Suddenly, as the older crow was 19, his father captain father died from hunger and depression. This made the crewmates get out of control, and started killing each other. Spaniard, as the only one in the crew after the sitter died to fly, used his scraggy wings to fly to the crow's nest and look for any sign of the slow storm that was taking years to come. The storm was in plain sight, but the ship was getting out of line, due to the insane crewmates fighting. Spaniard thought, I hate these guys, I will just get the security boat to myself and sail away from these idiots.. The sly crow stole all the food, supplies, medicine, and clothes and put it in the chest. He snuck to the boat and soon fell to the water. Some of the crewmates saw him sailing away, and they plunged after him. But he was already in the sea, and the swimming birds didn't have waterproof feathers. The suddenly was sunk by the weight of the salt in their wings, and was teared apart my sea serpents. Spaniard then found the ship, that he grew up on, eaten by the gray fog. Spaniard wasn't even sad by this, he hated that place. He chuckled as he sailed quickly away from the coming storm. He then fell asleep while sailing, and then woke up by the Isle of Nirvana. He then settled there, forgetting his past and looking towards the present.

Other Info: Spaniard was an Atheist since he figured out what happened to his mother at age 6 by one of the old crewmates. He can fly, but not really well. Since of being a pirate most of his younger years, he resembles a very sarcastic English one.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
((Yay, accepted! :D And a crow anthro O.o Pretty creative if i say so myself. Alright, anyone feel like starting us off or should I?))
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 01:15:34 am by Arkanis Void »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
{{You should ;)}}

Meep Meep.