Author Topic: [NOW ACCEPTING] Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Semi realistic Roleplay))  (Read 18084 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Experiment Rp)) - Now Accepting Members!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 04:38:16 am »
((Alright. Sorry it took a while, im already in school. D:))

Midday, and the frequent music of sirens and constant commotion hasn't calmed at all. Raid had travelled into a near desocrated ghost town, observing the close to barren scene. Silohuettes of people still litered the streets in mobs, occassionally one or two cars speeding down the tracks of road, but the town itself seemed to lack energy and spirit like it once had.
"This world seems to be slowly fall apart," He sighed heavily, "It gets harder to watch every day." He frowned and kept his head low and hands in his pockets as he continued down the sidewalk.
   While he was engulfed in his deep thought, a younger girl ran into him in a hurry and squeaked a bit when they crashed. Rai blinked snapping into reality and kept his balance, glancing down at her.
"I'm so sorry miss. Here, let me help you up." As he met her gaze, he could tell fear overwhelmed her just by his alternate appearance. The girl shook her head with a nervous chill and scooted back on the cement, recollecting her stuff. "I-I'm f-fine." The girl quickly regain her stance and sped through the crowds od people, eager to leave the scene.
   Rai grimaced a bit before breathing in another heavy sigh,
"Maybe contacts would help with this problem. I've always wanted blue eyes anyways." He smirked a bit, trying to cheer himself up with the comment, but he still felt the pang of fear the girl had shown. By instinct, he averted his crimson gaze from the observing crowd to the cement. He flipped up the hood on his cloak to shadow his face even more and walked with haste. He too seemed eager now to leave the city.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 04:40:33 am by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 04:59:36 pm »
Im going to be in a clan well a pack xD))

Lilac's eyes glittered, as her body changed into her strange wolf form. She watched the other breeds of Werewolves prowl around the forest, aware of any humans that crossed there path. Lilac followed her pack her hackles raising and falling, as she walked. Her scent came across a hare, but a human to. She barked, "Cane.. Humans." She watched the pack leader, call his dog whistle, that only the werewolves could hear.
They all started to run off, leaping over the logs and ducking under the twigs. "Hurry..." Cane whispered to Lilac, she stretched her legs, and she saw a tall person looking towards them.
She leaped up, and jumped over the person with ease. A smirk on her face appeared. "Stupid MUTTS!" Lilac heard the man yell.
"Stupid guy..." Lilac whimpered, her eyes facing the floor. She turned around, but the man was far gone into the distance. "Good..." She sighed...

(Short!)

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2013, 08:42:33 pm »
  A little while passed until he was finally near the outskirts of the town. The forest's edge was in close sight. Rai let out a sigh of relief and proceeded forward. For some reason, he felt much safer stranded in the middle of a tree ridden maze than a house or shelter like others. A light chill brushed over his shoulder, causing him to shudder and cross his arms. Night would soon descend  into the sky. He had grown tired from travelling all day.
   Rai's red gaze fell upon a tall tree in front of him. The branches were well low enough, he knew he could possibly climb up to a branch to hide away from anyone that passed near. He latched on to the tree's base, one of his hands gripping a small branch and the other holding on to the rim of a hollowed hole in the bark. He lifted himself up enough so he could reach the larger branch above him. His foot slipped a bit when reaching, but he caught ahold of the branch and pulled himself onto it. Rai pressed his back against the tree bark as he sat and sighed.
   His stressed muscle began to relax and his eyelids fluttered nearly shut often. The moment when he was finally going to catch up on sleep, he heard something. It was a subtle noise, but it arose his suspicions. His face showed disdain as he frowned in thought.
Hunters. But how did they catch up so fast?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 03:15:00 am by Arkanis Void »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 12:04:18 am »
Lilac skidded to a halt, near a large tree, sending leaves flying around her. Her leathery nose twitched at the scent of something rather peculiar. Her gaze started to fall up the tree, and soon her nose pointed to the direction of the vampire.  She bared her shiny white teeth, and snarled, it coming out croaky and vicious. "Cane..." She growled to her leader, "Vamp..." Her hackles raised, and her tail did so to, at the sight of the vamp.
"Lilac, just leave him... We still have to get away from the hunter..." Cane sighed, looking up at Rai.
"Fine.." Lilac whined, and started to run. The pack followed her, but Cane, the male black wolf ran ahead. The leaves flew every where, as they ran. Lilac ducked under a small branch that came from a growing tree, her ears only got whacked on it, but she didn't really care.

A couple of minutes later, they reached the end of the forest, and the skidded to a halt. "Fu--" Cane growled.
"Just go the back.." Lilac sighed. Cane nodded, and they went left a bit before trotting back. She passed Rai again, baring her pearly teeth and her croaky growl appearing. She wished she could rip his throat out, as Vampires and Werewolves were almost always enemy's..

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2013, 03:12:55 am »
  He searched around and blinked a bit in surprise as he heard the crunch of leaves below him. Rai peered down seeing to figures he couldn't really make out. As they both snarled viciously at him, not like that was anything new, he could tell what the creatures were. "Wolves..." He spoke hardly audible under his breath. They have to be werewolves or lycans if the hunters are tailing them too. Rai shook his head, looking solemnly into the sky as if the snarls didn't both him at all.
   The hunters were nearing. He could hear them tracking closer. It has to be a whole group of hunters. If they caught these here, who knows where they would end up. Rai moved his gaze back to the two who had u turned back to the tree, repeating there reaction towards him. He could tell they were searching for an escape. His gaze narrowed as he stood up on the branch as he lept down to face the two wolves. "If you two want a way out, I would go north from here. Theres a set of abandoned caverns you can camp out in. The entrance looks like a normal den that has been avalanched.."

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2013, 04:13:50 am »
Lilac stalked past Rai, and Cane nudged her. "What!" She growled.
Cane growled back, his white teeth bared, "Thank you..." He said in a deep voice to the vampire.
Lilac trotted forwards, her stare set on the distance ahead of her. Her breathe appeared in front of her as a grey mist that floated in front of her nose. She weaved past a Oak Tree, hearing more crunching of leaves. "Hunters..." She whispered, her trot starting to turn into a sprint.
"Hurry up then!" Cane growled, sprinting way ahead of her. Her white legs stretched as far as they could go, and she ran past Cane, and the rest of the pack.
She soon reached a small cavern, with snow poured over it. "Lets go in..." A pack member sighed, trotting in front of them wanting to be the first one to get in. Lilac followed, then the rest of the pack, but Cane went last. They all curled up, holding there breaths.
"Where are they?" Lilac heard a human voice out side the cavern, they all held there breaths, shuffling back. The foot steps could be heard, as the leaves crunched... They were gone.
"Phew.." The pack chorused.
"So glad there gone.." Lilac sighed relieved. She thought about the helpful Vampire that helped them, but she shook the thoughts out of her head, waiting for the awkward silence to stop.

Meep Meep.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2013, 07:19:59 pm »
((You know my character isnt a vampire right? XP I guess its not the first time he was mistaken for one since he looks like one.))

He watched the group take off and heaved a heavy sigh. The mob of hunters he heard rushed past him. A few stop as the others go on, staring at him curiously as the walk closer. "Kid, what are you doing out here?" One of the hunters spat out, staring at him cautiously. Rai kept look away and spoke in a monotone voice,"Sightseeing i assume. But I don't believe its any of your corcern where I go or what I do."
   "I think it is. Only a lunatic would be out here when it's nearly nightfall." The other hunter next to him steps closer, pulling out his gun,"How do we know your not one of those rats we were chasing?" Rai stares at them smirking faintly,"You don't. But i can tell you I'm not. I'm worse then those mutts and if you don't leave, I might show you what i mean." An awkward silence follows before the two burst out laughing. Anger began to swell up in him. His conscience's voice echoed repeatedly in his head but reluctantly, he was too focused on the hunters to notice it.
   Rai took a single step closer then darted behind the hunter on his left. The two snapped out of laughing and reached for there guns but he had the one he was behind in a head lock. Rai snagged his gun and lodged a bullet through the others eyesocked before he could retaliate.The remaining hunter froze, fear overwhelming him. He stared back at Rai, spoting a new dark gleam in his ruby eyes.
    To attempt to save himself, he stuttered out as he gulped,
"Y-you know w-we were just joking about all that before... R-right?" His eyes narrowed,"Right... Just like your friend is faking his death over there. He's a good actor, I'll give him that. Perhaps you can learn from him." The hiss of resentment in Rai's voice made the man shudder and he closed his eyes trembling. As he pulled the rifle to the hunter's head, he twitched irritated when he heard a familiar voice call sternly from above.
   "Put him down." Rai peered up to see a masked silohuette of someone on a tree branch above. He couldn't see much of the figure, but the markings on her white mask gave it away as he felt a growl come out his chest from his thoat.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 12:48:50 pm »
Woopsies!))

Lilac heard heard her Alpha Male whisper, "Stay there..." The rest of the pack nodded, but Lilac was eager to get out. She watched his black cranium peak from the cavern. "All clear... Lets go." Cane barked, quietly.
"I think we should turn into our human forms..." A female wolf voice barked shyly.
"I agree." Lilac whispered, looking nervously, from side to side.
"Okay then.. Human forms." All of them glowed a white light, then a puff of smoke appeared, they were now humans. Lilac's dark blue hair waved in the wind, and her hazel eyes looked at the pack. They all looked 100% different in there human forms. "Lets go.." Cane sighed, walking slowly.
They were probably off to the side walk, where the forest was about 10 steps away. "Okay.." Lilac, and the other female, Lilly chorused. "Jinx!" Lilac giggled.
Lilly smiled, and begged to say her name 5 times. "Lilac, just say it." Cane snapped.
"Fine..." Lilac sighed with boredom, "Lilly, Lilly, Lilly," She paused to annoy Cane and Lilly.
"LILAC!" Cane yelled.
"Calm down! Lilly Lilly!" Lilac snapped wanting to kick Cane in the ribs.
"Thanks." Lilly sighed, with a slight smirk on her face.
Lilac whispered, in a giggly matter, "Moody!" Lilly smiled and walked beside Lilac.

Meep Meep.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 07:53:22 am »
Name: Antheia Carme
Race: Vampire
Age: She appears to be the age of 18 but in reality she is 65 years old.(Old lady x.x)
Appearance: Antheia has light toned skin due to her vampire being, her long and wavy blondish white hair reaches down to her lower back. She stands at 5'7'' and weighs about 155 pounds, she has a slender figure but her strength is remarkable, she could easily lift a large man with no trouble at all. Her eyes shine a dark crimson red which is often mistaken for a reddish brown or black, which she finds helpful when she is talking to a mortal.
Personality: Despite her vampire breed she is rather sensitive and caring when it comes to others, even the humans she often sees laying in the streets. She also has a love for animals of all sorts, from wolves to the fish in the ocean and ponds, she is often seen in the woods talking to the forest animals. At times she can be a merciless killer, she can wipe out a whole town in a matter of minutes if she is angered, but she tries to keep this side of herself caged in the back of her mind.
Power: She can understand the animal's speech and they can understand her.(If that is alright.)
Weakness: Despite her being a vampire she is afraid of being alone and being in the dark, the vampire stereotypes do not match her at all. She also has trouble communicating with water creatures, but she has no trouble with the water mammals.
Past: She can't really remember much, she just remembers entering a facility one day and the next she was living with and elderly couple in a poor town. After slowly bonding with the couple she slowly found out what she had become, a vampire. She started noticing how different she was when she couldn't eat human food but she craved something more gruesome..blood.. Her caretakers knew of this and were more than 'happy' to feed her what she craved, everyday they would leave and come back with her daily meal. She never dared going outside where there would be humans moping about but the couple kept pestering her to try and go out and socialize with other people, so she did. It was strange at first, she could hear the heartbeats of the people around her, every pulse their heat sent through their veins, her craving urged her to feed, but she didn't. She shoved the urge away and made a few friends as she spent her time out and about, going to small parties and get together's. One day after a long night of hanging out with some friends she saw ambulances and medics rushing into the small house she had learned to call home. The couple she had loved had died of unknown causes, the man that owned the house told her she had to be gone within the next week. Ever since than she has never lived in a house, she just moves from hotel to inn and often staying in the woods. But her past doesn't sorrow her like it used to, since it was over 50 years ago she has gotten over it and has no trouble telling others about it, but she usually says it was just a few years ago.
Other Info: Her skill in archery is stunning, she is often seen with a bow and quiver hanging over her shoulder.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 01:22:56 am »
((Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Have a lot o stuff going on in my life. And accepted :D I'm surprised everyone is a different species. Usually i get all demon or god mary sues and its just infuriating. >.> ))

"Jade..." His eyes narrowed staring up at the masked figured. The two knew each other very well sadly from past encounters. Rai shuffled steps back, still grasping the trembling, sorry excuse for a hunter as he witnessed the scene. The figure he named Jade lept down from her high point, landing firmly on the ground, moments away from the two. "You won't gain anything from killing him. Just let the man go. Your giving him a heart attack."
   He moved his glare to the man, observing him wallowing in fear and chattering mercy he wasn't paying attention to. Rai frowned seeing her point and sighed thinking. He's just a ignorant human. Let him go. Steadily, he released his grip of the hunter as he ran terrified from what he witnessed. Rai's eyes locked back on Jade as he watched her draw out a think katana.
   "You never told me last time I asked," He looked over at the armband around her right arm,"What division are you from girl?" She took a while to reply," E-22. I'm one of the two members."[/color] Jade spoke solemnly. The execution unit... I don't understand. Then why before did the- Rai cut himself off, "Two members?" She grimaced although it was invisible under her white mask. "There used to be more, at least before you came into the picture."Her voice nullified a bit, having a ring of resentment and disgust towards him.
   He watched her closely but calmly as the girl hung hear head low pointing the tip of her katana's blade to the edge of his neck, "I suggest you come quietly and accept your fate, demon. As a member of the black hand, I'm not letting what happened 3 years ago go on without punishment and it will not happen again. I vowed I would live to see your downfall..."