Author Topic: [NOW ACCEPTING] Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Semi realistic Roleplay))  (Read 18217 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
IKR! My teacher gave me a bad grade in one of my subjects im amazing in D: See ya Fuzzle))
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
(hello Im Fuzzle's sister!)

Esperanzza(nicknamed Esper)

Race:
Shapeshifter

Appearance:
Esperanzza has pale pink hair tied into a ponytail on the left side of her head with a black hairband,large blue eyes,a wide nose and wide,pink lips.Her outfit is black where she wears a long sweeper with pink interior,sleeveless top with feathers,lacy skirt,a long glove on her left arm,tigh-high stockings and shoes.She has aerials on the back of her right shoe and her left collarbone.

Personality:
Esperanzza is friendly,a bit stubborn,and caring.She will always try to cheer someone up.Althought she is known to mostly stay in someone's way,she is helpful and clever.She loves to play with her animal friends and when she talks to someone she never met before she keeps a sly smile on her face,althought she doesn't plan to trick him/her.Her curiosity is unimaginable.

Power:
She shapeshifts into two animals,a rabbit and a puma.

Weakness:
Darkness

Other form:

Past:
She used to be a human but when she was 7 she was kidnapped and taken as a human experiment and was transformed into a shapeshifter.But she managed to escape.Saddly,she never found her way home again.She began to like her new way of life,and when she's asked if she has any regrets she ill always say no.She made herself new animal friends and since then she spends most of her time with them,playing,hunting etc.

Other info:
She is scared to hang around too much throught the town because someone might figure out she is not human and may harm her.
Theme:

« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 07:08:06 am by ~FuzzletheFox~ »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
(Awesome lol. I'll add you to the list in a bit. I've had a long day and didn't get home til ten from school :/ I do not think i will be able to be on this weekend. just a heads up.)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
(Thank you!I wanted to write more about her past but I thought it will become boring at some point)

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
      The sun was slowily rising in the sky.Its sunshine was spreading all across the forest,even in the rabbit hole where Esperazza was resting in her grey rabbit form.Her small,black eyes opened and as she got on her four legs she got out of her "home" and briefed deeply the fresh air of the forest.She knew she was late for the meeting with her friends and ran quicly towards the hill in front of her rabbit hole.
       Yet she didn't get to climb it when she heard a noise behind her.As soon as she turned,she found herself pinned down with her back in the soft earth,she first thought that a predator caught her.Yet when she calmed down,she realised that the "predator"who pinned her down was no one but her best friend,Adolph,a wolf pup. "Oh Adolph,thank goodness it's you,you scared me!"she said to him."Scared you?Hah!I didn't even tried!replied the pup who got off her so she could get up and chuckled"By the way,it's about time you got out of there.I waited HOURS!Hearing his words,Esperanzza asked him,smiling:"How long have you been there?""Hmmmm,not sure but anyway I waited quite long.Let's say I couldn't sleep so woke up earlier.Oh and,we no longer need to meet Cornelia,she's currently having a forest tour,you know,the usual.She said she might catch up with us later."
        "Oh yeah,I'm sure she'll also pay a visit to Kiko to hear the latest news.So,what are we gonna do till Cornelia comes back?"Adolph looked around a bit,scanning the surroundings and then replied"I don't know yet but hey! we have a whole day ahead!First of all,come with me at the river and help me catch some fish!Im starving.Hearing Adolph's words made her feel her own stomach rumbling.She leaped into the air and instead of a rabbit landed a young puma."Good idea,let's go."she meowed."Ok,I'll race ya!said Adolph as he sprinted forward.Esperanzza ran in the same direction the pup did,hoping she will win the race to the lake this time.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 09:12:16 pm by ~FuzzletheFox~ »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
((  I think I'm going to add another character. :3  ))

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Name: Isolde ( "Ice" )
Race:  Shapeshifter
Personality: Isolde is a fun loving girl. Even though the tough conditions that she lives in, she always tries to stay up-beat. She loves people, and won't hesitate to make new friends. If you're in trouble, she'll help. She's just that kind of nice person.
Power: Shape shifting
Weakness: Warmth. Isolde absolutely HATES it when its warm out. She avoids it at all costs, and she likes to stay in caves or near cold rivers.
Past: Isolde was genetically engineered in a lab. They made her to be heartless, to have no feelings. But one of the scientists had a different idea in mind. Dr. Kietz, one of the scientists, changed the genetic material at night, when everyone went home. In the process, Dr. Kietz woke up Isolde and gave her some clothes so she could leave. Isolde knew nothing of the world that they lived in,  so Dr Kietz, or Jenna, took her to her own house. She taught her how to speak, read, and work with technology. But one day, when Jenna left for work, she didn't come back. Little did Isolde know that she had been executed for removing the experiment from the lab. Isolde fled to the Islands of Nirvana, and has lived there ever since.
Other Info: Isolde lives in an underground cave, because of the fact that the island has warmer climates than she likes. The cave is colder than the rest of the island, but not freezing.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 02:28:59 am by ?_Aphex_? »

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
I think I'm going to have to drop from this role-play u.u I have no idea what to do with Antheia and I would hate to be taking up a spot that someone else would want. This is a great RP but sadly I don't know what to post.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
(Aww bye. I understand. v.v This rp still feels like it's slowly dying. :/ I really need to think of a way to get the characters together.)