Author Topic: [NOW ACCEPTING] Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Semi realistic Roleplay))  (Read 18085 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
(I think I know,well at least what I think it will bring all of them toghether.A supernatural who knew where the location of Nirvana was  betrayed the others by telling the Black Hand its location.I dontknwo a reason for his/her betrayal,we'll think of one.The Black Hand plans to destroy it and so they prepared THe Ultimate Weapon,a nuclear weapon that can destroy an entire island even a continent.Yet they are hiding it somewhere safe and theyll take it on the night of the Blue Moon which is going to happen in....i dont know you guys choose.WIth the link between Nirvana and Earth opened,and its location revealed,they will launch the weapon and destroy it killing lots of innocent lives.The Spirit of Nirvana,lets say a sort of God who makes sure that Nirvana is safe,feels the danger.It sends a sort of I dont know,magic links to all the supernaturals in both human world and Nirvana in which telepatically tells them the danger coming.But the supernaturals wont stay and do nothing.They willl all work toghether in order to face the Black Hand,find where the ultimate weapon is and destroy it.They will alo have to wipe out THe Black Hand and bring peace once again.What say about this?)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 06:39:39 am by ~FuzzletheFox~ »

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
(Hmm... I do like this idea.  I think it should be a while though since the night of the blue moon just for rp sake. But something else i thought of is maybe the one that betrayed the supernaturals has a group maybe following him/her that lives on the isle to distract the natives from what's going to happen. For example, like the witch lizard thing that attacked Rai. Also, the Black hand still has some experiments they use as weapons and continue to make more in the human world. The Spirit of Nirvana thing I also like, but it reminds me off avatar. X3 I think there should be some sort of oracles that sense the danger (Maybe receive the message from the god/goddess) and travel from village to village(because there is small villages and cities all across the isle.) sharing there visions. Sorta like doomsday people. The characters could all figure out and go to stop the destruction and meet up. The rp can just take off from there like you said. I say let's try it! :D)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
(Ok but theres one problem,some of our chars,for example mine arent in the isle of Nirvana.THe oracles have shared their visions from the Spirit only to the supernaturals that live there.THey cant get in the human world to tell the others with the link between the worlds closed.Im thinking of using the Gate Keepers in order to tell the supernaturals from Earth about that tragic day?)

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
[[ You can just have the scientists have a test coming about so that way the gateway can be opened. With only permission of the Head Gate Keeper of the Isles of Nirvana, it can be opened. ]]

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
(Yea, i think that would be the best way to do it. I completely forgot bout that :P)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
(ok so folowing this,how we make our characters meet with each other?)

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Zarorah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • And if you believe in me, then stand and fight
    • View Profile
    • the turmblrs
Re: [NOW ACCEPTING] Spirits of Nirvana ((Supernatural Semi realistic Roleplay))
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2013, 02:07:26 am »
[Insert some kind of image that still needs to be made here]