Author Topic: /o\/o\The Lonely Canyons/o\/o\ {A Wolf RP || In Desperate Need of Members}  (Read 25107 times)

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
Near Ice Mountain
"Let's go then," Rain declared to Frost. She then started running on one of the paths in the mountains, and looked to see there was no ice. That's good, Rain thought with a smile. "Did you hear about the icy trails in Ice Mountain, Frost? We'd better be careful," Rain said to Frost with a smirk on her face as if she knew something Frost didn't.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Summer Falls
A female wolf was crouched at the edge of a pool, lapping at the cool water that was fed by a roaring waterfall. The chilling water sent shivers rippling down her spine, her blond fur went with it. Kaya straightened her legs and turned away from the pool sniffing the air. Water is all her could scent right now, so she trotted away from the the pool and continued on her way. 

(sorry for the failur post, I can't think of much right now)

wolfgirl56

((By the way, Casanova is there.))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
(( Sorry for not posting anything yesterday. ;w; ))

Nika - Summer Falls

The young wolf shook her body as she stretched out her head and tail. The muscles in her body were still aching from her awkward sleeping position as Wotai tends to move around in his sleep. She glanced over to the trees to see if there was any markings for territory and thankfully, there wasn't any. 'This seems like a good place for Wotai to start a pack,' she thought to herself as she kept her head turned and walked forward. As she looked back to the path, she noticed that the forest made an opening to a beautiful view of a lake and even a waterfall but the opening high up. She sat down and smelled the air, company was just below.

Wotai - Summer Falls,  a Den

He woke with alarm with ears were up as his pupils were small. Waking up from a nightmare seemed to be a wish come true for Wotai as he constantly slept and slept, just to escape from reality sometimes but even nightmares were more peaceful for him than reality itself. He took a deep breathe and groaned, another morning and there was no food left. "Nika, we need to go hunting," he spoke thinking that his younger sister was there as he kicked a hind paw at where Nika's head would be as she slept.  'Where is she?' the thought of losing his sister immediately ran through his mind as he turned his head to see no one there.

He gotten up and groaned again, he wasn't a morning person at all like his sister said. His ears perked up as he listened to see if she was close by. No luck for him. He picked up on her scent heading over into the deep forest and he padded along the trail to find her.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Your post said that he went to go find a den, so I didn't think he would be able to be seen. And the scent of the water had filled her nose, and she really isn't looking for ant other wolves.)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
[[...My brother decided to post a quick reply for me as I was making him lunch in honor of being 'nice.' PLease disregard this post and its confusion as he didn't bother reading any post. Sorry yet again. ;']]
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 08:31:49 pm by SoaringAway »

wolfgirl56

((Okay, sorry. WIP, atm, watching Kill Bill xD))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
((it's ok soaringaway, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. I forgive you and your brother))

frost wagged her tail and beguin to run to catch up with the white wolf. "I know about the ice mountains, my parents told me about them when I was a pup. So...what's your name?" she barked to the wolf.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
Ice Mountains
If you knew about the Ice Mountains, you should have told me earlier, Rain thought with a slight glare at Frost. "My name, heh? Isn't that a little personal? Well if you insist, it's Rain, Frost," the white wolf replied to Frost.
"But have your parents told you about the dangers? Icy trails, avalanches, et cetera," Rain reminded her "friend." Suddenly a voice came into her head:
Save Skysnow from this evil wolf's bane.

|| Casanova ||
Summer Falls
Casanova looked around at the area. He could smell wolves, but did not see them. He then ran off, whimpering and whining a little. Hopefully they don't catch me, Casanova thought. He hated fighting and he was submissive most of the time.

funbox444

Could I join?