Author Topic: /o\/o\The Lonely Canyons/o\/o\ {A Wolf RP || In Desperate Need of Members}  (Read 25089 times)

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Seuska plowed through a thick drift of snow. The tracks she'd been following had been obliterated by the precipitation and wind, but she carried on, relying entirely on scent and luck. She believed the wolves would've followed the path that cut straight through a thick forest of pines as if the trees had been cut down just for the trail.
It would be sensible for them to go that way, so it was the way she followed. Little did she know, she was but a day behind her sister, Rain, and her companion, Frost.

"Doubt there are any other Apennines," Rakche sighed to herself. It'd been so long since she'd smelled the familiar scent of Apennine wolves that tinged their personal one. Her species seemed to have a different underlying scent that set them apart from the others, though Rakche didn't believe that hers was the only one.
The cream-and-gray she-wolf had left Iceberg Bay a few hours before, and she had made good headway along a mountain path she'd found. It was on the side of the mountain farthest from where Rain and Frost were.

After nearly freezing in the open area he had walked through, Zayld had managed to find an abandoned den. He'd spent the night in it until he was strong enough to continue, and he found the weather much more cooperative the following day. He passed a few clumps of trees which soon grew in number, forming a thick forest full of coniferous trees and the odd cold-weather deciduous dotted here and there between the thick boughs of the evergreens.
Zayld entered this forest calmly, though caution licked at his mind like a tiny ember hidden beneath a pile of brush. He'd detected another wolf nearby, though he couldn't decipher the species. All the knowledge did was quicken his pace a little.

wolfgirl56

((Waiting for Stephen.))

wolfgirl56

-bump-

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
"umm..no, the only thing I heard about it that it's deadly. why did you asked?" frost barked to rain, confused. ((fail poster))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

((Too lazy to use title. =P))
"Well, believe me or not, I heard a voice inside my head and it told me to destroy wolf's bane. I know wolf's bane is deadly, but why do we have to destroy it? Have the elk gone mad? Or is it a prophecy?"

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
"that's odd, maybe a prophecy I guess" frost barked. ((still a fail poster))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
Ice Mountains
Did what I really think just fly by her head?
Rain stopped walking and sat down to face Frost. Her yellow eyes were fill of worry, excitement, and confusion. She shuffled her paws around on the ground and looked around nervously, as if she expected something to jump out of nowhere and attack. "Well, what is the prophecy for? An evil wolf lurking around here?"

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
"I don't know, I think your right on the evil wolf thing" frost barked. She turned her head left and right like if a wolf was going to jump out of nowhere and attack.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
Ice Mountains
Rain felt like she could face-paw herself. Even though she knew her for a very short day, was Frost going to be mentioning everything on evil wolves? "Pfft, highly likely. There are good wolves in Skysnow."

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
frost stopped turning her head and looked at rain. "I know expect for my-...nevermind. Let's go before we freeze ourselfs to death" she barked twicthed her ear for rain to follow her.
Signature by Green