Author Topic: /o\/o\The Lonely Canyons/o\/o\ {A Wolf RP || In Desperate Need of Members}  (Read 25080 times)

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
Ice Mountains
So embarrassing! I meant not likely! Rain growled in her mind. "Fine," she snarled. She then started to run ahead of Frost. Hopefully I can ditch her..

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
"why are you so mad? we just became 'friends'" frost barked as she ran. why did rain just snarled? Now I'm starting to get a little annoyed she thought.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
Ice Mountains
Rain stopped running, one, because there was suddenly a steep drop into the abyss and because Frost had stopped her. She let out a silent frustrated growl. She then walked back and stood in front of Frost, tucking her tail under her belly, something rare Rain would do. Her yellow eyes were blurry yellow with sadness and strangely, betrayal. "Sorry, Frost, but the first thing you need to know is that's I'm one of those headstrong wolves, wolves who don't have a lot of friends, a pack, but they are loyal, and I broke that rule into tiny little pieces, as small as snowflakes," Rain murmured with sadness.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
frost stopped and letted out a sigh. "I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm a lone wolf who used to be in a pack and broke a rule: never leave the pack for any reason, broke that rule and you might not never come back ever" she barked, eyes filled with sadness.
Signature by Green

Offline LuinLasse

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Seuska lifted her head and perked her ears forward. There. Up on the path just a short run off were two shapes of the wolves she'd been tracking.
Now that she was here, she had no idea what to do, so she stood still, pondering her next move. Her dark black pelt stood out against the bright white of the snow that fell silently around her.
I'd feel stupid if I just ran up... And they'd probably think I was some crazy wolf coming to challenge them... she thought to herself, ears now lying back and her skull lowering.

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
Ice Mountains
Rain's head tilted in confusion. That wasn't breaking a rule! That was the law of nature, well for wolves to be exact. Wolves had to leave their birth packs so they could find a mate, start their own pack, have pups, and have the pups grow up and start their own pack. But sometimes other wolves not of the family could join the pack, as long as they weren't aggressive. Suddenly a familiar smell filled her nostrils, but it wasn't her or Frost. "Do you smell some other wolf, Frost, that is not me or you? I can."

Offline LuinLasse

• View Profile
((I'll wait for Frost before posting for Seuska))

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
((I thought this rp will die but thank you for bringing this back up))

"yes, I can smell wolf" frost barked. ((fail post *facepalms*))
Signature by Green

Offline LuinLasse

• View Profile
Seuska knew they could scent her now that they were both lifting their muzzles quizzically. She built up her courage and presented herself before them, crouching low in a bow that showed she meant no harm or aggression. "I...I've been tracking you for two days now. It's like... It's like I know you." She'd decided to just say it straight out, and she mostly said it to Rain.
Her eyes looked curiously at the white wolf, narrowing as Seuska tried to register who this wolf was.

wolfgirl56

|| Rain ||
Ice Mountains
Rain whipped over to face Seuska. "Alright. You can come with us," Rain said abruptly. She looked at the new wolf. She looked a little familiar to her for some reason. "By the way, she's Frost, and I am Rain."