Author Topic: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||  (Read 40583 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 12:39:04 am »
((I guess.))

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 12:44:39 am »
I'll try it out. *Spotreservedforme

wolfgirl56

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 01:08:57 am »
Cool =3

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 01:32:37 am »
FFFF I wanna start. xd))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2012, 01:41:43 am »
.:. B r a n d i .:.
Brandi was sleeping in the cave, inhaling the scents of dawn. Dawn was the best time because it was a time to escape the hot temperature of Mexico and California. At least it wasn't winter yet, still spring when all the flowers were blooming, but the worst part was that there were men traveling through the packs' territories. Brandi opened her eyes and growled at the thought. "Men shouldn't be walking on the Lavender territory or any territory," she said to herself. "Humans are so dumb, thinking they can walk on every single territory. When I eat their cats, they'll be sorry."
Calm down, Brandi, said a voice in her head. Just relax and enjoy the sunrise and the cool while you'll still get it. Brandi inhaled the misty and forest scents and sighed in relief at the smell. Suddenly a scent wafted into her nose and she could smell some other dogs, but they were far away. No trespassers tonight, she thought. Brandi sat down and stared at the amber color trying to break through the chains of the branches of the leaves and the trees.

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 02:31:00 am »

;; ??? ;;

A low grunt came from the dog's maw, as she raised up on hind legs to knock over a trashcan. The noise of something clattering against the floor rang throughout the alley, as she moved her body to scan the contents of the bin. It was a bin behind a restaurant, so she hoped some food would be left over. Pulling something forward, she noticed it was a half eaten steak, with a few spices and things drizzled over it. She gave a small and low howl, tail wagging behind her as she awaited her fellow friends. They had been traveling together for a while now, so she considered them her 'pack.' Soon, she heard the scampering of paws hitting the floor, and two dogs came into view. She didn't really see her other friend, but she assumed she was coming soon. Ivory and Vaughe came walking forward, their noses twitching at the smell. "I found food." Uta spoke, her voice low as she nudged the piece of food towards them. She was hungry herself, but was willing to give the younger ones food before she got any. Scanning the trash can once more, she managed to lap up a side of mashed potatoes and peas, before backing away. Suddenly, something came out the back door of the restaurant, looked at the dogs, and began to shout. "Get outta here you mangy mutts!" The human screamed, flailing his arms at the dogs. Uta snarled at him, viciously barking at the human as the others ran. Once they were out of sight, she barked once more before running off after them.

((That post was for basically all of them I guess. xD))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 05:09:45 am »
In the entrance of the alley, Fuyu, Kirie, Cean, and Redear stood waiting for their alleys. After the human chased the 3 off, once those 3 neared was when Kirie playfully tackled Vaughe. Fuyu however had walked calmly towards her mate and placed a flower in her fur above her ear. Redear and Cean shared a glance before looking back towards Utah. "Smooth, real smooth." Cean replied with an eye-roll.
"We better get moving." Redear said to them. "Humans would catch up to us if that one makes a call on the sound tube." She began making her way forward ad leading the way. The group was unaware they were being watched by a particular borzoi. Cean, Fuyu, and Kirie followed Redear onward.

The liar and the thief

Offline silverMarie

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2012, 01:48:04 pm »

Accalia wandered through the streets of a small town boredly, ever since the dog she was with left her she had nothing to do. She saw a small mouse and scampered up t it and yipped at it playfully the the mouse crawled down a hole, Accalia sighed then stood up and looked around. She hadn't seen any dogs lately "They must be hiding." Suddenly she heard a loud crash coming from an alley and darted over to see some dogs digging through a trash can, moments later a man came out of the back door and yelled at them she flinched but scampered up to the man, hoping to get a pat on the head, she yipped and twirled around in circles before plopping on her bottom. The man looked a her and shook his then went back inside and closed the door, Accalia sighed and went the way the dogs she saw went.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2012, 03:24:41 pm »
scar letted out a yawn as he woke up, the human's scream and the barking had annoyed him. "annoying humans, could they just stop screaming over us?" he growled softly, the German shepherd getting up. He turned his head to see redear and few other dogs beginning to leave and then nudged hope to get up by his muzzle. "come on hope. Redear, cean, fuyu and kirie are leaving!" he barked softly to the pitbull puppy.

hope got up by being nudged by scar and spotted four dogs leaving, scar following them. The small pitbull puppy started to follow scar to the rest of the group, her head moving left and right to see if the rest of the group were coming.

Signature by Green

Offline Celeyan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2012, 03:33:45 pm »

;; ??? ;;

Uta trotted forward, turning towards Cean as she gave a small snort. "Like you had any better ideas." Giving a sickly sweet smile, she walked past him, tail hitting him in the muzzle as she trotted on after Redear. Ivory looked at Fuyu, giving a small smile as she licked her mate, raising a paw to place it on the other's back, so she could hug her. "Thanks, Wifey." She giggled, nuzzling her as her tail wagged. Vaughe, was walking down after Uta, until he felt another body crash into him. Vaughe gave a terrified yelp, his paws flailing as he hit the floor, looking up; he noticed it was just Kirie. The male gave a weak smile, batting at the pup atop of him as he barked at her. Uta's ears perked though, turning to behind them as her nose twitched. Something smelled...different. Turning back around, she continued trotting on, though much slower so she could process the group. Uta followed after the group, Ivory and Vaughe trailing along. Really, they were considered a pack, but they didn't have a camp.

Our 'little' group consists of:

Cean
Uta
Vaughe
Kirie
Fuyu
Ivory
Redear
Scar (?)
Hope (?)