Author Topic: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||  (Read 41196 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Re: The Misunderstood - Stray dog roleplay - || ** OPEN ** ||
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2012, 02:07:16 pm »

;; ??? ;;

Uta rolled her brown eyes, plopping down on the floor as she gave a small laugh and stared; bored at the aggressive male. Getting angry over a little teasing, too sensitive. So tough, but still willing to get angry over some words that she had spoken out, wow. She wasn't worried however, she could fight him off if needed, but she wondered if he dare fight in front of his sister, and fight during this, when a human could hear it. "I thought you were supposed to be the mature one?" She asked, rolling her eyes once more as she raised one of her 'sock's to give it a small lick. "I must say the same, but you're an ungrateful AND stupid mutt." Uta laughed, giving a dangerous and deadly grin as she stood up. "But, if you want to fight with a girl, let you're sister see the fight and ALL the other pups, go ahead." The female eyed him, holding a mischievous glint in her eyes to show she was up to something. Ivory looked on, turning towards Fuyu to give a giggle and whisper back. "I bet on Uta, so..deal!" Vaughe had stopped to look as well, but felt himself being dragged over to the other pups, he watched the battle, moving away slightly from the others.

Do you want me too, she'd actually be left out. :p))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2012, 03:02:21 pm »
as the fight continued, scar lowered his head and started to let out a deep growl. "will you two stop fight like a pair of pups!?" he snapped at cean and uta, his fangs showing.

hope letted out a small whimper and walked to redear and to the other pups, not wanting to get into the fight.

"yes Brandi" angel barked. She turned around and started to walk away, leaving Brandi and the den.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2012, 04:26:45 pm »
((Theresa?))

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2012, 04:45:09 pm »
My other character.))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2012, 04:46:10 pm »
((I don't remember anything about her.))

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2012, 04:53:28 pm »
-image-
Name: Sol
Personality: Secretive, only shares with a tight-knit group, whitch he doesn't have.
History: Used to be a racing dog to a cruel owner, being beaten if he lost. After they were taken away, another family was put in charge of him and he ran away hours after he got there, hence the collar.
Breed: Greyhound
Pack: None
Mate: None, but was a breeder for the track
Crush: Anarchy
Pups:
About twenty or so racers at the track and a couple who were adopted by humans. Doesen't like the pups.

Hebe

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2012, 05:09:47 pm »
Anarchy rose up from the ground, curious from where all the noise was coming from. She listened to every word the other canines said. Finally, Anarchy found them, she hid near a few trees and bushes. She lay on her stomach, her fores stretched out in front of her. "What's going on here?" Anarchy blurted out.

(I'ma just use regular words, LOL. Sorry about the last post, the large picture, if the post doesn't make sense, & it being short. i'm leaving in a little so i'm kind of in a hurry. When i said other canines i meant Uta, Cean & the pups, btw.)

wolfgirl56

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2012, 05:10:44 pm »
((Accepted. Also Rhea, your signature is funny XD))

Hebe

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2012, 05:15:19 pm »
(<3 :3 It's either a bikini top or a bra..)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2012, 05:25:41 pm »
Theresa is quite an interesting character. Too bad Tube can't get in her pants. I'd force her to be noticed! cB
And Stephen... no offense or anything but the reason Cean Kirie, Redear, Fuyu, Uta, Ivory, and Vaughe are in one group is sorta story reasons so... Eheheh (Please don't hurt me) I think if they met Scar and Hope much later on would be better for the plot. And if scar tries to steal away Uta, Cean would end him. :I))
at her questioning his maturity, he let out a loud snarl similar to a roar that a dog could manage. "Don't you DARE question my maturity!" His head tilted to the side some as he growled. "Kirie has seen me take a life before, a simple spar wouldn't affect her! And as for the others, does it look like I care?" He was now lowering to the ground and with a kick forward of his back legs, he sprung at the female who shared his age. "NOW LEARN YOUR PLACE!" Kirie now gasped in shock at the event. She held out her paw as if trying to walk forward but stopped as if an invisible force or wal kept her back. "Ahh! B-brother!" Redear pushed Kirie back with the small group of kits and watched the fight in annoyance. Cean was trained to be a skilled fighter but Uta was quite a... no words could describe. Fuyu gave a head tilt at the odds of the bets, she had confidence of winning this bet though.

((Utah: But what about your sister and the kits?! >:O
Cean: I DON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!~ >:U))

« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 05:27:59 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief