Author Topic: Warrior Cat Roleplay - Remake - Open and accepting!  (Read 16303 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Cat Roleplay - Remake - Open and accepting!
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2012, 12:39:35 am »
(( ...-silence on my part-...
I won't roleplay Endlesswish until further notice >_>
No one replied to Lockheart yet, so I'm just roleplaying Webkit for now ^_^))

"See! No rabbid dogs or cats with dog-teeth collars!"
Webkit's head whipped around, a small gasp passing through his maw. The kit stood up then dropped into a defensive crouch, fur standing on end. He was sure just a moment ago that no one was around until that voice, a she-cat's, broke the silence. He listened for something else, the voice wasn't familiar, but he was far too curious for his own good to scamper away.
"We've been running through here for ten minutes, no guarantee that's true Jay."
The voice was a tom's this time, but they both sounded fairly young. Webkit was literally trembling, whiskers shaking like a fragile spiders web that had been stirred by a gust of wind. His gray eyes narrowed at the direction of the voices, and realized that the sound of pawsteps pounding rapidly against the grass was coming his way.  The moment the unfamiliar scent invaded his nose, it was too much for him. Webkit looked around for an escape route while backing up, and slipped off the bank and splashed into the river. He clawed for the edge again before taking note that the water was so shallow that he could stand, and pulled himself out with a furious hiss, "Cold!" He almost forgot that the two loners were coming his way.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2012, 12:50:33 am »
Redear nodded and turned to face the kits. She sat there, listening to their words with a gentle smile. "Why yes we do, but I particularly had to see the new leader of my formal clan." She then chuckled at Brightkit's words and placed a paw upon her head. "I'm sure you'll be, but you better be sure to keep that promise." Her glance went to Badgerkit, who she dubbed her favorite kit so far. "And don't forget, it's Redstar, but after tonight it will just be Sin."

The liar and the thief

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2012, 01:18:19 am »
"Bramblepaw, wake up, you dormouse!" Sorrelpaw batted at the brown tabby tom's ears, mewing constantly in attempt to wake her brother up. She let out a squeak of protest as the only thing Bramblepaw did in reaction to her chanting was to growl and roll over to the other side of his nest. "Come on! It's already sunhigh! I bet the patrols left without us again because you can't even bother to wake up," she added in mild resentment, her tail lashing from side to side.
"Okay, okay! Five more minutes..." The tortoiseshell rolled her eyes. "No!"
Bramblepaw sighed, rolling back onto his stomach, and heaved himself up. "Okay, I'm up," he yawned, bleary-eyed. He knew his sister wouldn't leave him alone until he woke up. Sitting back to give himself a quick wash, the apprentice stretched each of his legs in turn. "Now what?"
"Why don't we sneak out of camp? It's boring, staying in camp all day, anyways." The she-cat bounced a few circles around him before taking a leap into her nest, which was placed horizontal from his, a little ways from one of the bramble walls. "I dunno, Sorrelpaw..." Sorrelpaw's tail drooped in dismay, then twitched up high in the air again. Determined to convince her littermate into exploring the outskirts of ThornClan's boundaries, she nudged the other apprentice's shoulder heartily. "Come on, it'll be fun!" she mewled, widening her eyes pitifully to try and sway Bramblepaw into agreeing.
"If anyone finds out, we'll be in big trouble," the tom tried to reason with her. So far, sneaking from camp was the only thing to do. Maybe there's another patrol being prepared. he thought, but knew Sorrelpaw wouldn't give the pleading a rest until he accepted their plan. "Maybe if there's nothing else we can do." Bramblepaw decided."Aw, you're no fun." Sorrelpaw slumped onto her stomach, giving her sibling a look of pure boredom.

The medicine cat peered from her den, whiskers twitching. She'd already finished sorting her herbs, and checked for sick patients-- as of which she guessed there were none. I don't have a full supply of burdock, but I think there's enough to go for a few more moons, if few battles occur, she thought, twitching an ear. The cream she-cat strolled from the medicine cats' den and sat near the entrance, looking over CreekClan camp.

((I hope this is okay for now, I'm tired and I've got a bit of a headache. x3))

ヌ - ド ル

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2012, 01:41:37 am »
((I forgot to add Whitefoot to the patrol.))

"a fish hotspot, great!" Whitefoot meowed, walking over to Lockhart and her clanmates. Even she was a queen, her brother letted her go out on hunting patrol.

"yes Redstar, I will" brightkit purred, her bright blue eyes widen with happiness. "oh ok Redstar. Hey Redstar, can you show us to the other clans? I really want to see nightclan, thornclan and stormclan!" "the other clans? I'll go, my mom told stories about the other clans" tigerkit smirked, his head popping out if the shadows that was casted by the leader's den.

crowstar letted out a small purr as the kits talked about exploring the other clans. "you know kits, always want to see somthing new everyday. Only my youngest daughter, rosekit, wants to become a medicine cat. One peaceful, calm kit" he meowed.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2012, 02:00:22 am »
((I don't know what to do.))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2012, 04:56:52 am »
Redear chuckled at the kits words. "Ahas much as I wish to, I think it's a job for your leader to do once you're older." Redear raised her head to stand up straight and glanced towards Crowstar. "It's rare when you get those laid-back ones who want the peaceful rank, hmm?" she purred. "In fact, I even remember when you were a kit yourself, who knew you'd be a fine new leader?"

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2012, 08:36:19 pm »
(Nyah~ x3. Fused, I hope that Webkit wasn't that good of a swimmer, because Milleniuco saved him. .______.)

"What's Cold?" Jay meowed in reply to what she thought Milleniuco had said. It was a little chilly out, but it shouldn't be enough to make someone suddenly shout out "Cold!". When she didn't hear her friend reply, she couldn't help but flick her tail in annoyance and yell at him- even though he was no longer beside her. "Answer sl- Milleniuco?". Jay was abit suprised to find him not by her though, but she almost immediantly spotted him infront of her, screwing around in shallow water. She wasn't sure exactly what he was doing, but it almost looked from the angle she was viewing as if he was fishing for water.
"What'da find?" She asked, jogging towards him at a not-so-steady pace. What he was fishing out didn't look much like a fish, no not at all. It didn't have scales- it certainly didn't have gills, as it was gasping for breath, and it didn't have fins. To her, and probaly to Milleniuco's suprise aswell- it was a young cat. Maybe four, five, maybe six moons younger than her, she wasn't sure.
"Good job.. you didn't catch dinner." Jay joked, but didn't allow Milleniuco any time to reply to her rude comment. She was interested in this young cat who was foolish enough to wonder about on his own.
"And cats don't swim, mind you. What did you think was in there? Your long lost twin brother?" Jay scolded the kit abit, though, it was more like hurtful teasing than anything.

Milleniuco's ears perked up at once when he made out the words "Cold!". It seemed to be coming from the river, and the voice sounded young, too young to be over there. Of course, the tom didn't tell Jay anything or give her a warning before he darted off towards that spot. The water seemed to get shallower as he paced forward, but it was still enough that one could possibly drown in. Milleniuco wasn't too suprised when he spotted a young kit, younger than him anyway thrashing about in the water. "You should be more careful!" He meowed before slowly walking into the water- which lapped at his belly. It was cold, extremely cold, but it would be quite refreshing to drink from. Milleniuco managed to shake the distracting thoughts away and slowly and carefully approached the kit abit more. Now that he was in his reach, Milleniuco quite carefully picked him up from the scruff and trotted off to land with him.
"You need to be more careful." Milleniuco repeated, glancing over to Jay, who had asked him quite the foolish question, which he had ignored.
"And cats don't swim, mind you. What did you think was in there? Your long lost twin brother?"
"Ah, shadup Jay. He's young and foolish, just like we are."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 02:32:00 am by Milleniuco »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2012, 02:33:54 am »
Finished Post Nyah~

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2012, 05:06:17 am »
Redear chuckled at the kits words. "Ahas much as I wish to, I think it's a job for your leader to do once you're older." Redear raised her head to stand up straight and glanced towards Crowstar. "It's rare when you get those laid-back ones who want the peaceful rank, hmm?" she purred. "In fact, I even remember when you were a kit yourself, who knew you'd be a fine new leader?"

Ok... So, you have kicked me out of the rp? When you cant even really do that, on,y Crystal can? I had a bad cold... And I find that very rude in my opinion. Well, I suppose that means I have been shoved out of this rp? Alrighty then... :/
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 05:19:08 am by ~Shadow »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2012, 05:28:21 am »
Dude, be patient, I'm going to have Redear resign her position soon after speaking with Crowstar. Besides, read back to at least page 3
You know what, I'm just gonna drop out. I'm busy enough amving and rping ther major rp's, plus there's school))
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 06:09:58 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief