Author Topic: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - Accepting!) PG-13  (Read 22165 times)

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Re: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - WIP)
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 03:10:34 am »
added a male to my app up ^^

bignarutofan19

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 07:02:54 am »

Name: Daichi Isamu
Age: 2.5 years old (about 18-19 years old in human years)
Personality: Despite what happened in Daichi's past, he still acts like a pup but he does have his serious moments and he also won't turn into his human form unless it's a life or death situation and even then he will try his darnedest to avoid it if he can. He's pretty easygoing where if you threaten him he'll blow it off, but if you threaten someone he cares about he'll show you no mercy and even though his injured leg makes it hard for him to fight he's still not afraid to take on anyone or anything no matter how big they are. He also hates to see females sad or upset and he will do anything to cheer them up.

History: When Daichi was only 10 weeks old his parents and siblings were killed by humans and he was also going to be killed but one of the humans took notice how instead of running away like his family had tried to he was standing his ground and snarling at them so the human decided to take him and train him to be a fighter dog. After months of brutal training he had become one of the best fighters despite his small size, but he had a habit of never taking his opponents seriously and goofing around and unfortunately one day it cost him dearly. During a fight against a pit bull (which he had never encountered before) he was taunting it and then he decided to jump over it and when he did it latched onto his back right leg and bit it hard enough to break it. After that he was deemed worthless as a fighter and his owner abandoned him and because his broken leg wasn't able to heal properly he's no longer able to put his full weight on it without it causing him pain. Fast forward to now and he has been living in a small city where he's survived by stealing food from humans or other canines (which usually end up with him getting hurt since he can't run that fast).

Code: [Select]
[center][color=orange] [img width=484 height=516]http://philosophyotaku.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/oda-nobunanoyabou.png?w=600[/img]
[img width=684 height=416]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x54/bignarutofan19/Emoticons/DaichisWolfFormnewcolor.jpg[/img]
[color=beige]Name:[/color] Daichi Isamu
[color=beige]Gender:[/color] Male
[color=beige]Age:[/color] 2.5 years old (about 18-19 years old in human years)
[color=beige]Personality:[/color] Despite what happened in Daichi's past, he still acts like a pup but he does have his serious moments and he also won't turn into his human form unless it's a life or death situation and even then he will try his darnedest to avoid it if he can. He's pretty easygoing where if you threaten him he'll blow it off, but if you threaten someone he cares about he'll show you no mercy and even though his injured leg makes it hard for him to fight he's still not afraid to take on anyone or anything no matter how big they are. He also hates to see females sad or upset and he will do anything to cheer them up.

[color=beige]History:[/color] When Daichi was only 10 weeks old his parents and siblings were killed by humans and he was also going to be killed but one of the humans took notice how instead of running away like his family had tried to he was standing his ground and snarling at them so the human decided to take him and train him to be a fighter dog. After months of brutal training he had become one of the best fighters despite his small size, but he had a habit of never taking his opponents seriously and goofing around and unfortunately one day it cost him dearly. During a fight against a pit bull (which he had never encountered before) he was taunting it and then he decided to jump over it and when he did it latched onto his back right leg and bit it hard enough to break it. After that he was deemed worthless as a fighter and his [i]owner[/i] abandoned him and because his broken leg wasn't able to heal properly he's no longer able to put his full weight on it without it causing him pain. Fast forward to now and he has been living in a small city where he's survived by stealing food from humans or other canines (which usually end up with him getting hurt since he can't run that fast).[/color][/center]
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 09:18:26 pm by Narujen »

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 12:09:49 pm »
((Here's my application X3 I'm glad this rp was remade! I know the wolf in here is red and unrealistic, but if everybody could just pretend it's silver fur then that's my character's wolf form XD and I don't mean shiny unrealistic silver, just a grey color that looks silver. This was the only image I could find that would match my wolf character))

(Anything red is actually silver color and he has a chain on his right front leg, and has silver-blue eyes. A deep scar runs right over his right eye and around it down to his cheek, and another huge scar on his left shoulder and all the way down his leg. He has other scars along his body as well.)
Name: Aatto
Personality: Aatto is an adventurous wolf who grew in the wild on his own. He has no memory of his parents, though that's fine by him, for he always looks to the future and the bright side of things. He can be pretty mischievous at times, but has a huge heart, always kind to those around him. He is playful and wild, a very untameable being and will always do things on his own, refusing to be ordered around. He ventures on his own but does enjoy the company of others, and remains very calm under any situation.
History: Aatto always travelled on his own and has moved from city to city, and has always been alone. Sometimes at night on a full moon he sings to the skies with happy spirits. However, he was once captured by humans and taken to a secret hideout where they have done many illegal things to wildlife animals, not just wolves. There he has witness and endured unbearable tortures that have left his body weak, and has been both scarred mentally and physically. He had managed to escape from such a horrid place with a manacle and chain around his right foreleg, and though he has healed the memories still remained, hidden in the dark part of his conscious, never to be spoken of...

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 02:10:23 pm »
Wow! I think the males and females are even know! Let's rp before a load of females come! xD))

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2012, 02:14:15 pm »
Also I can change Aatto's wolf form to silver, if you want. I can just take it and edit it in gimp or something C: (Since I have a cold and I am staying home today C:)

ShyShadie

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2012, 07:48:23 pm »
(( Yay! More replies!
@Shadow: Both Serana and Jake are accepted! However, Jake's history would not make sense in this setting, since wolves are believed to be extinct and are not immortal. Would you mind changing it? I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I just wanna stick to the original story's idea. :c
Also, I assume that Serana doesn't have a Japanese (or Chinese?) symbol on her shoulder, right? Just wondering. x3
@SoaringAway: Awesome - Ali is accepted! I'm glad you chose to be the flower maiden! Have you watched the series? In the original story, Cheza was blind. So it would be cool for Alith to be mute. ^^ Do you think it would be alright if we say that only the wolves can speak with her, like through telepathy?
Also, since the flower maiden is created as half-human, half-lunar flower, could we say that Ali has a more pale hair color, like white, silver, silvery-blue, or silvery-purple? This is Cheza in case you didn't know: click
Just for the record, the Flower Maiden does not eat, but instead basks in the sun to make food, like a plant would.
Everything else about her is great. I'll change the current setting of the story so that it doesn't say she's being studied in a lab, unless you say otherwise. Either way is totally fine by me. :3
Sorry for bombarding you with all this stuff - I just wanted to let you know about how Cheza was in case you never watched the series, so it can help you get a feel of the flower maiden.
@Narujen: Daichi is accepted! The way you RPed him in the old thread, he reminded me of Hige. Gotta love him xD <3
@Draco: Aatto is accepted! I'm glad that people from the old thread are coming here ^^

I love how everyone's characters are so unique. ;D
I'll add these guys to the front page real quick and we can finally get started! Also, I'm about to change up Saya's human appearance. Just wanted to let you all know so when we start RPing you wouldn't be all: "Wait.. I thought she was wearing this? e_o"  
And I may bring in a human and a noble later to shake things up a bit. |D ))
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 08:09:14 pm by ShyShadie »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2012, 08:00:05 pm »
[[@ShyShadie: To be honest, I haven't..ever read or watched Wolf's Rain but I have tried looking information regarding Cheza and I never knew she was blind. Thank you for telling me information regarding the Flower Maiden/ Cheza! c: Is the disability required since Cheza's blindness could have been a mishap from the alchemy?   I can alter her form quickly for it though if necessary. Thank you though for accepting me c: ! ]]

ShyShadie

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2012, 08:06:53 pm »
(( @SoaringAway: No, not at all - if you don't want her to be mute then that's completely fine with me. c: I was just thinking that if you liked the idea of her being mute then it wouldn't be hard to change it since she's already really quiet. Happy to help!

@Everyone: I dunno if we should start now or wait for everyone from the old thread to show up here... If everyone involved in the rp before applied here then we could just start from where they left off, but if not then we should just start over. What do you guys want to do?
If we're going to wait, then we need Matryoska, Holo, Luinara, Wolfy, and.. I think that's it. ))
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 08:55:47 pm by ShyShadie »

bignarutofan19

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2012, 09:18:40 pm »
(@ShyShadie: Haha. Thank you! All of my OC's have certain parts of my personality so I'm glad to know that a part of me is like Hige. xP And if nobody applies as a human or a noble I hope you do because that would definitely shake things up a bit and make things interesting. >8D Also, I don't mind waiting for everyone from the old thread, but if we do start the RP over I'm just going to copy my first post from there to here. Yesh, I am lazy. XD)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - Accepting!)
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2012, 09:26:32 pm »
[[ If you're continuing from the other thread,  may I ask in advance for a summary of what happened in there previously?]]