Author Topic: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - Accepting!) PG-13  (Read 22292 times)

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - Accepting!) PG-13
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2012, 03:13:24 am »
((Just waiting for Shadow to post again X3))

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2012, 12:09:26 am »
Her eyes widened at the sight of another wolf coming to help. "Thats no way to treat a lady." she heard him say. Serana smirked and turned her head away. She was smiling, yet they where squeezing her arms. One of the people holding her grabbed her more tightly, a moan escaped her. Why is he squeezing me?! she breathed deeply, trying to get loose. "Ok, i have had enough..." she started to shake, and the grip on her loosened. Serana widened her mouth and chomped down on his arm. The male let go, and Serana backed away from the them. Beside the other wolf. "So, fight or dont fight?" she said to him, her hands where in fists on her side. Although if they attacked she could always just reveal her true form.

One of the males stepped forward and took a swing at her, she loosened her hand and swung it at the fist coming towards her, stopping it from hitting her. "Now, you were not just about to punch a girl, were you?" A sly smile crossed her face and the man backed away.

Serana looked at the men surrounding her. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... There is five! "There are five, we can do this!" she said sarcastically, trying to hold a serious smile.

(sorry its short, i dont really know how i could type more xD)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 03:32:21 am by ~Shadow »

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2012, 04:49:45 am »
((@Shadow: It's ok XD))

Aatto grew a bit relieved when the female escaped the men's clutches and came over to join him. At least now she was out of harms way, but these men didn't look like they were going to back off, the look in their eyes clearly telling him that. His hands tightened on the pipe he held as his eyes moved across the men in front of them, calculating their chances and how they could overpower them since the men had muscle on their side.

"So, fight or dont fight?"

Aatto thought over the question the girl asked, trying to debate weither or not it'd be wise to run or stay. If they ran, could they make it to the end of the alley? Their backs would be expose, giving the men the opportunity to grab them, and they would go down. One could always have the other's back, but then it'd be one against the five of them, and they'd be overpowered for sure. They could reveal their true forms, but there are many things that could happen if they did that.

As the men began to advance forward slowly, Aatto came up with a decision and tightened his hands on the pipe. "We fight."

One guy charged forward with a fist raised, but Aatto ducked and struck the pipe hard in his belly, making the man double over and clutch his stomach as he fell to the ground in a federal position. Another man came forward so Aatto whirled around with his leg sticking out, tripping the man as his leg swiped under his legs, and the man fell back to the ground as Aatto stood and swung the pipe at another man's head, and knocked him right out. The man that Aatto struck in the belly began to stand, and came to attack him from behind while another guy came at Aatto from the front. Aatto growled low and lifted the pipe but one of the men at his feet reached up and grabbed it, preventing Aatto from lifting it up. Now he couldn't swing the pipe, and he had two guys coming after him...

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2012, 02:21:25 am »
"We fight." she smiled and got her fists ready "Lets do this."

Serana's eyes moved back and forth as the men started to get took down easily. Well then, for large guys they are not very strong... The man grabbed hold of his pipe. Serana gasped and looked at both of the men coming at him. I have to do it... She growled and showed her true form- a wolf. Jumping at the one coming from the front she pinned them, growling. She bit there leg so they couldn't walk, jumping at the guy holding the pipe down, she ripped at his leg, making him let go. The first man she attacked grabbed her back leg, she growled and twisted around biting his arm. He let go and Serana hid her form yet again. She turned her head at the two knocked out men. (Im guessing Aatto will get the other guy after him x3) "You ok?"

One of the men started moving again, she sighed and turned around and picked up a rock. Throwing at the guys head. "Im guessing this will give us time to get away, im hoping they dont remember any of this... By the way, i never got your name?" She stepped up to a rock, and sat down hands in her pockets, waiting for an answer.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Memoir of a Flower: Subject FM-907
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2012, 02:34:40 am »
[[@Narujen:I'll like to add a bit on your idea (but I love your idea c: ).
 Seeing as how Daichi won't join up, it won't be likely that the soldiers and their animal companions would target him (and possibly come in contact with Sarah, Hana, or even himself.), why not having Alith interact with Sarah and Hana for several moments? She could lost in the city and interacts with them both that'll get her scent onto them. The scientists would have given the Noble the DNA/scent of the Flower Maiden for tracking and the soldiers would confuse Sarah and Hana for members of the pack that crashed into the laboratory as the scent would lead to them. ]]

*Will fill in October 13th, 2012.*

« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 02:44:49 am by SoaringAway »

Hebe

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2012, 11:52:34 pm »

Still findin' it.
Name: Tara Faye Lavi
Personality:
Tara is someone you would not want to come in contact with. She is a real bi---. This little sunshine has a very thick British Accent that makes boys and girls fawn over her. She thinks Americans talk weird, huh. You never want to get in her way when she's upset. Beware of her beauty, such as the saying 'don't let their looks fool you.' Tara can be an angel when she decides to be, or could be a completely different moron at the same time. You never want to double cross these twins, or they will hunt you down.. fast.

Pretty Girls Break Necks.
Tara adores her brother. She loves him to bits and pieces. She is very protective over him and wants nothing but the best. She has a very controlling personality and is always making sure he will submit to her. But, having a strong personality like her brother, they occasionally clash; but Tara always makes sure they get over it sooner or later. She doesn't like to be alone as well, it makes her feel exposed. Overall, Tara is one big, sassy, rude, cunning, dominant bi--- who loves attention.

History:
Tara and Blake were the first litter out of three, and her parents were both worried about their first litter. Her parents raised Tara and her siblings as well as they could. In total her parents gave birth to six pups, but three were still born. Tara was born alongside her two brothers, Blake and Wyatt. Tara grew up with her brother Blake and her aunt Scerlaice after her parents died. Scerlaice taught Tara and Blake everything they know now. Tara, Blake, and Scerlaice were very close, and when Scerlaice passed away Tara changed. She doesn't have too many friends / allies because of the way she acts, and her old pack knew what Tara went through and stayed with her. She loved every wolf in the pack, but a new wolf came along replaced Tara as Beta, and forced Tara and Blake to leave because they had another form. Now, Tara and Blake can transform into her human form without worrying about anyone seeing / bothering them.

I do not RP Blake, he is RPed by someone else. xD Sorry 'bout the History.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:37:14 pm by Rhea »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2012, 12:01:29 am »
[[@Rhea:  Tara is an interesting character but this thread isn't accepting anymore wolf characters. Read the original post on the first page to learn more.
*I am no longer accepting any more wolves at this point, unless you were in the old thread and you wish to start again.
]]

Hebe

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2012, 12:05:23 am »
D: Nuuu! I was in the old thread but when I posted, they were creating a new one.
-Facedesk- I'm so stupid.. -_-
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 12:10:54 am by Rhea »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2012, 12:11:05 am »
[[*Rubs chin.*I guess that'll be up to ShyShadie. Good luck though c:]]

Hebe