Author Topic: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - Accepting!) PG-13  (Read 22294 times)

ShyShadie

Re: The Road to Paradise - A Wolf's Rain RP (Remade - Accepting!) PG-13
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2012, 02:47:18 am »
(( Hmm, I'd hate to deny you, since you were applying on the old thread when it was already dead and this one was about to open and because it looks like you put good effort into making the app. I'll accept you under some conditions:
Your wolf picture is unrealistic (no tail, the mane, the markings); I'd like for the wolves to have natural colors and at least somewhat-believeable markings, so if you'd please change that I'd appreciate it much; you can look at the other members' apps for examples ^^
I'm not so sure about the going-crazy-on-full-moon thing - if they were born with rabies from their mom then they wouldn't have survived for very long afterward with the virus in their systems. As a more realistic (for this story's time and setting) alternative, you could say that their pack were subjects in some kind of lab the way my character and her brother were. Then they could have been experimented on and something in the chemicals injected into them could give them chronic rabies-like symptoms, maybe?
Only a suggestion; that's all I could think of if you want to keep the full-moon viciousness. In the original story the wolves and Cheza liked the full moons and at one point felt extremely happy/peaceful during it instead of going blood-thirsty.
I may sound old-fashioned here, but it does kind of bother me that she's 14 years old and has so much knowledge of the opposite sex and how to act sexy to get her way xD I'm not saying you have to change it but just pointing out that it's odd. To me. Just being honest c:
Also, I'm not sure if London and the US even exist in the original story. But I'm gonna let it slide.
Last thing: her human pic, what is that thing on her mouth? It's fine that she has it but I'm just curious.

Urgh, I feel like I'm being a Wolf's Rain-realism Nazi. Sorry, I just want to stick to as much of the original idea as possible. As Soaring stated, I think it'd do ya some good to read the front page to get a feel of the story. Your character is awesome, so if you just think about the things I stated I'd love to accept her :3 ))

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2012, 05:02:23 am »
xD And i am changing my girls pic (Human) thing. Because i just need one that... Fits her, so i found a pic on dA im gonna use x3 it will be up soon! XD

bignarutofan19

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2012, 06:24:01 am »
(@SoaringAway: Ooh~ I LOVE your idea! =D Makes more sense than what I came up with. xP)

Hebe

« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2012, 12:01:20 am »
Sorry she's an old character of mine and i'm too lazy to add different things, but I will change what you want me to.
That thing in her mouth is like a gas mask, I think. o,o
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 12:06:02 am by Rhea »

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2012, 08:02:14 pm »
((Sorry for being so long everybody, work has been very exhausting XD))

Aatto was very grateful when the female had taken down one of the men that attacked him, but he blinked when she revealed her true form. Oh well, it helped them out a lot, plus by the beatings these men were getting he kind of doubted they'll believe what they saw. While the female took care of the man, Aatto had swung his pipe at the other one, and the guy went down. Sure these guys seemed to be going down pretty easily, but when you're hit in the head by a pipe, well...you surely weren't going to be a 100% fighter either way. He went ahead and took care of anyone else who was still awake and attacking, but soon all of them were pretty much on the ground, so Aatto lowered his pipe and let it drop to the ground.

He looked at the female. "My name? Oh, it's Aatto." He walked over and reached out his right hand, the chain dangling as he smiled. "Nice to meet you. And you are...?"

Hebe

« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2012, 10:06:22 pm »
I changed it.. just need to add the wolf picture.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2012, 01:12:32 am »
[[ BUMP ]]

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2012, 04:02:28 am »
Serana looked at the bodies surrounding her. "Eh, I'm guessing they won't remember much, they were hit in the head with a pip after all." She smiled and walked up to him "Aatto? Cool name, I'm Serana." she reached out her hand and shook his. Serana smiled and let go, walking up to the body of the leader of the group. "So, how many other wolves have you seen around these parts, besides me?" she spoke as she searched the body of the man, finding a wallet. She stood up with it in her hand, and looked inside of it, finding a load of money "Oh my gosh!" she whispered to herself. Serana turned around with it in her hand. "Hungry?" she smiled.

bignarutofan19

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2012, 06:58:36 am »
(Just so everyone knows I'm going to wait for Alith to interact with Sarah and Hana before I post. Maiiiiiiinly because I can't think of anything to type. At all. XD)

Offline Galeforce

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2012, 04:39:01 am »
((@Naru: XD Alright, that's fine))

He looked over at the fallen bodies and chuckled. "Yes, pipes can cause a massive headache. Though I hope they'll think your wolf bites came from dogs." He looked at her and raised an eyebrow when he saw her holding up a ton of cash. "Whoa, nice." He grinned and walked over. "I'm starved, I'm sure these guys won't mind if we 'borrow' it. It's something they deserve." He snickered down at the man who was the leader of the group and tapped his side with his foot, then looked back at Serana. "And no, I haven't seen any other wolves unfortunately... In this city anyway. Just you and me so far. I haven't been in this city for long, just got here. I mainly travel, and in my travels I've seen a few wolves here and there." He answered.