Author Topic: ?u?? ? ?al? ?? ?h? p??k {Pet/Owner RP! Literate and accepting committed members}  (Read 25315 times)

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
No prob :3 I may actually add a dog to Nikki's family... My dog, actually :)

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."

wolfgirl56

Cool! Can't wait to see. I would use my dog in this roleplay, but I deleted the main account on my computer and all my files got erased. =C

Offline emmiere

• View Profile
Name: Buster
Nickname: None
Owner: Nikki
Species: Cockapoo (Cocker-Spaniel and Poodle mix)
Accessories: Blue collar as seen in pics
Personality: Buster is a really laid back kind of dog. He is lazy and doesn't exactly like to exercise. He is very loving and loves to sleep next to Nikki at night. When he's left alone, he has a habit of getting scared and not eating because he's nervous about his owner leaving. Buster can be really absent-minded at times, but it does't mean he's not smart.
History: Nikki raised him since he was a year old. Before Nikki adopted him, Buster was raised in a puppy mill. After they adopted him, they figured out that the woman that ran the puppy mill got arrested for animal abuse.
Crush: None
Mate: Nope
Offspring: N/A
Siblings: Adopted by other families
Extra:

Aww :( Buster is my mom's dog. The only reason I'm not RPing my own is because my baby is a complete spaz and it would be hard to RP him xD

That's my baby <3

wolfgirl56

?? Nevada ??
Nevada awoke to the sound of Beatrice's alarm clock droning. The husky growled at the annoying sound. Suddenly the words of "Hey there all! It's Alana Willis from Westfield Radio and the first song we're playing this morning is Jump Then Fall by Taylor Swift!" Nevada listened to the song though there were almost about a thousand words he didn't understand, but the beat was pretty catchy to him and her voice was pretty. Nevada felt movement on the bed and saw Beatrice getting up and dressing. His tail wagged and then he went downstairs into the kitchen to get some food to eat. He saw some dog food in his bowl and quickly ate it, due to his excitement and because of his hunger. After licking his maw, he saw Beatrice come downstairs in a black dress with matching high heels. Nice outfit, he thought. After having his collar, bandana, and leash put on by Bea, they got in the car and drove to the dog park. Nevada was fascinated by all the things he was seeing in the park. He growled when he saw there was a cats' area. He saw Bea leaning down to clip him off the leash. He looked at her with his ice-blue eyes. "Nevada, I'm going to look for my friend. You stay here and be a good dog." Nevada could probably name all the times that Bea had told him to be a good dog. Nevada looked around for a dog to play with.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
((I'm done with making my character but is it ok if her owner is a npc? I'm bad at creating human characters))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

((I'm pretty sure it's okay. Beatrice (Nevada's owner) is a NPC. C=))

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Finished my apps.

Offline emmiere

• View Profile
Yeah it's fine ^.^ And Okay, adding you now.))

Buster hauled himself off the couch with a sigh, slowly making his way to Nikki. He sat down at her feet, laying his long snout across her feet. As Buster started to close his eyes, the hiss of Muffy sounded behind him. Rolling his large brown eyes, Buster turned around quickly and went into a play stance. He growled playfully as Muffy just stared at him. "You stupid dog..." As soon as Muffy hissed the words out of her mouth, Buster immediately went back to Nikki's feet. "Nikki, I wish you could hear what Muffy calls me." Buster barked at Nikki, still keeping a weary eye on Muffy in case she was going to try to do something.

Muffy rolled her stilted green eyes, her stare judgmental and mean. "That's Muffin to you, Buster." She turned her back quickly, her fluffy white tail swinging after her. She sat down next to her food bowl, yowling at Nikki. "Nikki! Feed me!" As Muffy saw Nikki approach her food bowl with Muffy's special Gourmet cat food, a purr escaped Muffy's throat. She rubbed against Nikki's leg, purring loudly. Muffy heard Buster mutter something to himself, and she stared at him menacingly. Muffy's pure white fur glowed with healthiness as Nikki picked up Muffy and held her like a baby.

I ran my hands up and down Muffin's shining coat, feeling her body vibrate from her purring. I brought her body up so I could make eye contact with her. "Aww Muffy. You make it so hard to leave!" I gave her a kiss on the forehead and placed her gently on the floor. I made my way over to Buster and gave him a big hug. "I love you Buster! I'll be back in a little while okay? Take care of the house for me!" I kissed Buster's soft spot on his cheek and ran out the door, picking up my Gym bag. I breathed in the crisp, summer air. I jogged down the street, making my way to the gym.

wolfgirl56

[[Can't think of anything to post. =C]]

Offline JackTheTiger

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • I will never let you fall
    • View Profile
? Alec Smith ?

Beep. Beep. Beep. My alarm's annoying tone beeped in my ear, making me hit it instantly. I moaned quietly as I stretched my long arms out, flexing my biceps. Sitting up in my bed, I ran my hand across Spike's black fur. "Come on dude. Time to get up." I hauled myself out of bed, walking over to my mirror. I put on my track shorts and tank top, smiling at the muscles in my arms. I honestly had no clue where they had come from. I trudged out of my room and slowly walked down the stairs, listening to the sound of my heavy footsteps. Coldplay, Three Days Grace, and Skillet songs repeated around my head as I hummed Would it Matter by Skillet. I picked up Spike's leash and ran back upstairs. "Spike! Get up you lazy butt!" I picked Spike up with ease, putting his leash onto his collar. I walked down the stairs, making sure that Spike was still following me. "You know," I said to him with a laugh. "You are really hard to wake up in the morning." I walked out the door with Spike at my side. I planned to take him to the park and then head to the gym. I jogged down the street. Before I could look up, I ran straight into someone. "Oh I'm so so-" I stopped as I looked up at the girl. She was pretty cute. I smiled and looked down, getting up. Clearing my throat, I looked down at the girl. "I'm sorry." I helped her up and picked Spike's leash back up again.

I can have Spike go to the park and your dog can talk to him maybe...?))