Author Topic: ?u?? ? ?al? ?? ?h? p??k {Pet/Owner RP! Literate and accepting committed members}  (Read 25450 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
(Oh my! Jessie would have so much fun with Suki! Maybe you could adopt Jessie from her foster masters?)

Dooooooooood.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
[[ Gladly c: !! I'll just make Nana read up a notice for Jessie's adoption and she'll take Suki too~. ]]
[[I need to go somewhere and I'll be back within 2 hours. Sorry, Rainbow Pass :c. ]]
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:44:50 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
He put his finger in the cage, and started stroking her. A pair of the workers approached him. "Hello." James said to the two. "Hello, are you looking to buy this wonderful cat?" "Yea?" James had a question mark on his face. "Wonderful! Here are her papers." James was handed a large amount of paperwork, and said to the cat, "I'll be right back." He walked away from the cage, seeing a small workdesk. He sat down, with a pen in his hand, he signed his name and anitals (sp?) in the correct places. Once finished, he went out of the cat area, and to the main desk. He handed in the paperwork. She pointed to the paperwork and said hoarsely, "The American Pearl?" "Curl, but yes. Sorry, I was--" "I don't want your lifestory. Anyway, let me get my keys." James watched her bend downward and came back up with a key. She got up out of the chair, she was shorter than James thought. James flung his arm toward the door, and opened it for the 'desk lady', she wrinkled her nose angerly. James fell back behind her, and they came to the Curl's cage. She plugged in the key, and opened the door. James saw her step back, as if she were letting go of a monster.

The dog slipped through the shrinking doggy door. He whined for James to come back. He was taking forever! Well, in Hamlet's head. "Dumb dog." Hamlet turned his head toward the caat. "I heard that." "Heard what?" She rolled her eyes. Flexing her multiple toes. "You're done, stupid cat!" He flung himself to the cat, possibly the worst thing he's ever done. His large paws scrapped against the wooden floor. Leaving scratches.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
As her cage was opened, she had flinched from the noise of it slamming open, pawing at her ears and head as if the noise seemed to bother her, but it subsided quickly. The thing that caused her to cower was the familiar hand reaching to grab her. "Mraaaoow~" She was scruffed, which caused her to swipe at the hand and try to scamper away, but then she was grasped a different way, the way a cat or dog is supposed to be held if the one picking them up trusts them, an arm around the stomach and a hand under the rump so support her from falling. The woman had handed the feline to James, the cat didn't protest as she purred and rubbed her head against James. (If he took her, that is.) The woman was now beginning to lead them out. What she thought was James had no idea what he had coming to him in the future.

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
misty letted out a yowl, hoping for her owner to come back but then she heard footsteps. lily! She came back but why go quickly? she thought. As the door opened, her owner picked her up carefully like a baby and then carried her out of the house. "silly me, I forgot to drop you off at the place" Misty letted out another purr watched as lily used one of her hands to close the door and lock the front door before her owner stated to walk towards the car. I wonder if there would be any new cats today she thought again, thinking of the cat hangout place. Once they were at the car, lily placed misty inside a pet carrier and locked the carrier's door. As lily got into the car and started to drive the white car, misty laid down and letted out a "mmmeeeoooowww?"
Signature by Green

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Nana's Detour
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2012, 09:30:30 pm »
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 10:42:08 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
(He took her.
Has anyone heard of Freak on a Leash by Korn? I think it's a perfect match for Sarian.)

James smiled as he was handed the cat. "Good girl." He whispered to the American Curl. He stroked her behind the ears and made a line down her head with his index finger. He caressed the cat in his hands, and went to his car. He placed her in an extra cat holder, which was in his backseat. He put the car on 'R', as he ignited the engine, he reversed. Before he hit a pole, which was a foot from his bumper, he put his car on 'D'. And drove home. Which was a couple minutes away. He didn't want to start the cat, so he kept his radio off. James soon came to his neighborhood, and pulled up to his garage. As he put his car on 'P', he turned around. Just to see if the cat was fine. He opened his door, then came to the back. Taking out the carrier, and into the house.
He unlocked the door, and saw that Hamlet was trying to get Wickishire from under the couch. He carefully placed the carrier onto the floor, and opened the door. He went to Wickishire's bowl, and saw that it was empty. "Crap." He poured water into the bowl, than his own cat food, and placed a couple more bowls out. He filled those too.

The scent of another cat came close to Wickishire. She clawed Hamlet's nose, and bounded to the cage. This cat was special, like her. Just, the cat in the crate had curled ears, not extra toes. "Hi! I'm Wick. Over there, that's Hammy, and the owner is James!" The kit's words bundled out of her mouth. She hardly knew the cat, but liked her more than Hamlet already. "We're gonna share a room with Hammy and James, (I put Janes. XD) and that's where our dishes go! What's your name?" Before the other cat could answer she said, "Bathroom's upstairs, so is the bedroom, and we can sleep on the bed in James' room! Won't that be fun?" Her words were nearly blocked off by her purring. "You're probably gonna scare her, before she even knows you. Come over here, so I can rip you into shreds!" The kit sat down and mewled, "Sorry. Am I bugging you?"

wolfgirl56

?? Nevada ??
Seeing that the rottweiler mix showed no interest of playing with him, the husky trotted away. Where in the world was everybody? Getting their beauty sleep? Could they possibly get up quicker? Nevada took in the fresh, crisp air of morning along with some dew on the grass, making his paw pads wetter and slipperier. If Nevada were to be walking on a glass floor, he would have skidded all the way across the floor by now if he could. Nevada tried to peer through the humans' inside the building and saw Beatrice in changed clothes, a sweatsuit, on a treadmill. His ice-blue eyes widened and the pupil of his eyes shrank and he grunted in confusion. A moment ago, Beatrice was wearing high heels and a dress, now a sweatsuit and sneakers! Humans were just so confusing to him at times. He then looked at another dog, who seemed like a female and was knocking over some females. 'What the heck is with females nowadays?' he thought as he tilted his head at her.
Nevada caught sight of Beatrice getting off the treadmill and waving at him through the crystal-clear glass. She then started to talk to another lady, who was probably one of her friends. He then turned away to sleep on the dew-dropped grass.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile

As she was now in a carrier, moved around to new places, she allowed the car to lull her to sleep. She awoke with a kitten speaking to her, of course. "Hello and salutations." she said in greeting. She attempted to finish her speak, the cat interrupted her with it excitement. Sarian chuckled at that. The dog interrupted this kitten, fortunately. "She goes by the name Sarian." the cat finally said in reply. "It is an honor for her to be in the new scape." She held up a paw against her chest and lowered her head in the cats form of a curtsy.

The liar and the thief

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Jessie

The young mutts tail span round and round in excitment. The female's who she had knocked over were now getting to their paws and cursing there fowl language at her. Jessie flattend her ears an started running a few yards before slipping on the dew soaked grass, tumbling over her head, and sliding a meater or two, marking Jessie in grass stains. The young dog frowned as she heard the shreaks of laughter from the female fancies before they trotted off with a pack of males. Jessie shook her head and looked around at dogs sleeping, eating, playing and sliding on the grass. The female's eyes caught onto Nevada. She awaited for him to open his eyes, so she crept quietly towards him and lay down infront of him. Her tail wagged, brushing on the wet grass as she waited.

The sun was now much higher in the sky. It made the grass warm and dry for her to lay comfortbly. Jessie had got quite bored, waiting for Navada to awake. She crept closer to him, thinking of a plan. She rested her muzzle near his ear and boomed a bark which made several dog look around in fright. The mutt smirked and wagged her tail, wondering what the husky would do.

Dooooooooood.