Author Topic: ?Blooming Creek Dog Park - Open and accepting - accepting literate roleplayers!?  (Read 15637 times)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
-Hides Evielena from Blake-

Zalayax and Tara could be friends C:

Edit: I SEE YOU KASAI.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 01:02:44 am by ??????z?????z???? »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
... I hate you Meowzers. Always sniping me.
-will edit with an app I'm sure. Let me read the long posts you guys make and I'll put in an app XD

Name: Hermes
Personality: Hermes is rather quiet, like his master. He makes up for his shy personality in his speed, earning him a decent rank in the dog park. He doesn't care to associate with the alpha or any of the higher ranking dogs because he would rather watch out for himself. Just because he's not the hotshot of the park, though, doesn't mean he doesn't have a crush or two. Stereotypical to his rank, he is rather intelligent and will carefully plan out his strategies of flirting or befriending others before an approach. He's a very logical thinking dog and doesn't usually get too invested in emotions. His owner is the only exception.
History: Hermes is owned by an elderly man, who still has a spring in his step. The two still jog quite often and the old man has trained the little dog as an agility dog. Hermes was previously a shelter dog and really prefers the life of a house dog. Hermes never had a cruel life, just a homeless puppy and eventually found a good home. He's been coming to the park for the past 2 years.
Breed: Italian Greyhound
Purebred: Yes
Mate: None
Crush: Evielena (if Meowzers okay with it)
Offspring: None

Name: Duke
Personality: Duke is, quite frankly, insane. No one is really sure if he's dumb, something happened to him, or if he was influenced by too much television, but Duke firmly believes he's a superdog. He's pretty outgoing, but he's completely crazy, which drives most away. However, because of this obnoxious, sometimes full of himself personality, it made him a Sporty Dude. He considers this the perfect secret identity while he ensures the dog park is safe from harm.
History: Duke is the pet of a teenage boy named Derik. The relationship between the two isn't very strong since Derik is the typical teenager: ignoring the dog and hanging out with his friends. Duke's first friend in the park was Hermes because the tiny dog almost wanted to use Duke as an experiment, curious on the dog's strange antics.
Breed: Great Dane
Mate: None
Crush: None
Offspring: None
Theme Song: The superhero that jumps on the van is basically Duke in a nutshell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUdhwYUR8dc&feature=related
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 02:56:36 am by Kasai »

wolfgirl56

Accepted. And iPod. Stop.

Offline Celeyan

• Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
Awww, Hermes is adorable :D. Its fine with me if he has a crush ;3;

I lol'd at duke

-Hides sniper-

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
(Amg Hermes is soo cute! My nan has a Italian greyhound and he looks just like him, but with light brown patches insted of grey. And Bullet loves Crazyyy! Bullet, i think, has found a new friend!)
Bullet

Thumping his blonde tail on the soft grass blades beneath him, the young Labrador found his eyes dashing towards two dogs, one rather large, the other a quaint running Duchshand with a long, shiney hazel coat. Bullet got thoroughly confused in why a small dog and a large dog would be hanging around together. His head cocked to one side and he whimperd as they ran into the park with such diffrences. Bullet looked over towards his mother walking back holding a paper cup with steam floating up from the inside and a napkin containing a shortbread. The pedigree rose his nose into the air to get a better sniff the delicious smell, but before long, the young male was slowly oosing long strands of saliva from his chops. He clamberd to his paws and galloped towards the growing scent as she enterd the park. Halting at her feet, he pounced on his back legs and rested his paws on her arm, looking at the food, panting and barking in excitment. The sudden bound had nearly knocked over his mother, and she had to steady herself on a near by bench. Mother finally managed to grab the shortbread out under his nose and put the Coffee and food onto the seat before shaking the excited dog off. 'No jumping, bad dog!' She said, a very frustraited and angry tone to her voice. 'Now i know why James (Fathers name) yells at you so much' She said, pushing down Bullet from her arm. A sad blonde face looked up at her, large puppy eyes whimpering for forgiveness. His mother rolled her eyes and sat on the bench, Bullet's lead poking clearly from her coat pocket as she picked up her Coffee and started to drink the strong smelling liquid. The male pounced next to her on the seat, his chin resting on her shoulder with his eye looking down wards at the sweetend food. His paw nudged her back and the long, moanful crying started. The young dog was quite a proffesinal at making his owners give into giving him food, but his mother quite sure she was not giving in as quickly as Dora does. She continued to sip the coffee and Bullet was sure he saw a small grin grow across her face in amusment. He wagged his tail and licked her ear, making her cock her head onto one side onto her coat to wipe off the slobber, but she laughed all the same, but now Bullet had it memerised in his brain into how to crack her into giving him food. She reached to the shortbread and unwrapped the perfectly cut square sprinkled in sugar and broke off a small amount on the corner and passing it to the Labrador. Bullet licked it up quickly, the sensation of the sugar coated food on his  tounge as it melted was making him drool even longer strands of slobber as he swallowed. His nose nudged her neck and then pointed to the food once more, but this time she was quite deffinate that she was not going to waste it on him. Bullet whined and pounced down from the wooden seat and looked at the arriving dogs entering the park. 'Go play now', the blonde boy heard his mother say, and he did not need telling twice. If he stayed near that food without eating it , he would most likely go mad with hunger.

Bullet was sure over a hour had gone by sitting by himself with no toys, but surely the coffee and shortbread must have been consumed by now, so he must have been so bored it felt like a hour, but it was only truly five minuets. Waving his tail side to side, a couple of yards away from his mother, the male looked at the dirt floor were lots of humans had walked, and it seemed a great place to micturate.  There was nothing to cock his leg against, so he bent low like a female and urinated on the dirt floor. He raised his hind into the air again and walked to the grass, scraping at it with his back legs to cover the urine, soft laughs from his mother echoing in his ear. He licked his lips and panted, his long flat tounge slapping on his chin as he did. The sun had nearly blinded him as it rose out from behind the oak tree were he had previously been laying, the sun rays covering in lush green grass and all the surrounding animals and buildings. The sky was a odd colour, from which he had normaly seen at night; a light blue sky with a tinge of lavender. Bullet looked over his shoulder towards his mother who was talking to another female dog owner. The other human pointed towards a chocolate female labrador, who seemed to have just been caught in a storm. He snorted and then barked to her, the female dogs head quickly turning, barking back and racing towards Bullet. The males eyes widend and he looked side to side for a escape plan, and the only place were it seemed safe was behind his mistress, he turned and ran, his tail tucked inder his legs and he was hunched in fear. His mother and the other owner was laughing at him as he arrived to them, the Labrador quickly scampering under the wooden bench. The chocolate lab did not seemed to have been chasing him after all, but she had bounced upto her master and licked her face. She then bowed and looked at Bullet. He was feeling stupid now. What did you think i was going to do? Coward. She laughed. Bullet had never heard such a beautiful voice or laugh ever, and the fact that she was scruffy was very confusing. She walked back to her owner and sat on the seat nex to her , barks escaping from her jaws in happyness. Bullet blinked and sighed, coming out from under the seat his mother was sitting at and sitting next to her, not daring to look the female labrador in the eye.

(Reason for the longness- School stuff. This is basicly something to show my teacher, since she wanted to see how well i can write and see if my grammar is correct. Please tell me if you see somthing that needs to be replaced. Thanks! :D)

Dooooooooood.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
((thanks crystal.))

as the pitbull puppy woke up, she quickly jumped back like she just saw a snake, only to land on top of lady. "hope, why did you jump at me like you just saw a rattlesnake?" "sorry, I just had a cool but scarcely dream about those big cats chasing me but I helped-" "have you been.....watching too much movies with Jake's sister last night?" hope nodded, getting off of the king charle spaniel puppy. "it's ok hope, we are sisters and we don't bite each other's ears off!" as lady playfully tried to jump at her, hope quickly jumped out iof the pet bed before lady could pin her. "miss me! Come on, let's go get some breakfast, I'm hungry" she said before running to the kitchen, followed by lady. At the kitchen, hope ran girds the food bowl, her mouth watered at the sight of the kibbles inside the food bowl. "I guess we are having beef favored kibble for breakfast, yum!" beef favored kibble? Yes, my favorite! How did jake and his parents know that? she thought before started to eat the kibbles from the food bowl. When she was done, hope lifted her head and turned around to see her 14 year old owner, jake. "good morning lady, hope. I get the day off at school so I can take you to the dog park today" hope wagged her tail happily, running in circles with her tounge lolled.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 08:02:57 pm by heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Hebe

Evielena & Hermes = Coot. <3

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile

Name: Brook
Personality: Quiet and warmhearted, Brook is rarely seen getting into fights, as she's on the "I'm a big softie" side. She cares for her younger foster brother dearly, even though they have little arguments from time to time. With that said, she can often be a bit defensive, but only if the other dog is rude or hostile, and usually she just covers the answering-questions part of the family.
History: Born and raised at her birthplace, Brook was supposed to be sold with her other siblings until one of her owner's children asked to keep her. After that, the German Shepherd grew up a normal life, living with a middle-aged couple named Brian and Felice, and their three children. Later on, when she reached one and a half years, they brought a puppy home for Brook's company, and she's acted sort of like a teacher to him ever since, even once they moved to this new place near Blooming Creek Dog Park.
Breed: German Shepherd
Mate: N/A
Crush: N/A at the moment
Offspring: N/A

Name: Bernard
Personality: Bernard is the polar opposite of his big foster sister. Clumsy, curious and almost totally dumbfounded at everything, he calls Brook his sister even though they're not related in any way, and always looks to her for advice or answers to his questions. He gets in trouble a lot of the time and although he's more of an adventurous type, he always winds up getting himself lost or stuck somewhere.
History: Bernard was raised at a shelter because his owners had their hands full with dogs already and couldn't keep him nor sell him at the time. He met few friends at the animal shelter-- except for a few Bloodhounds, which were given away to a family a few days after his arrival. About a few weeks later he was bought by Brian and Felice as a surprise gift for another dog, and he's lived with Brook ever since then.
Breed: German Shepherd
Mate: N/A, too young
Crush: N/A
Offspring: N/A, too young

Name: Lilliana (Lillith)
Personality: Lilliana is a rather upbeat and cheerful puppy. She wouldn't hurt a fly even if she could, and actually she's afraid of bugs-- excluding butterflies and ladybugs. She has hardly a temper, though if she's upset she'll hide somewhere until someone finds her and tries to cheer her up. This pup is skilled at hiding, and she likes to play hide-and-seek.
History: Lillith was born and raised near Blooming Creek, though she wasn't allowed to go to the dog park until now that her owner's parents have jobs. She lives with a 15 year old girl named Briana, who helps out at an animal shelter in her freetime, but on weekdays she goes to school, leaving no one to watch Lilliana while everyone's out of the house. She is dropped off at the Blooming Creek Dog Park five days a week and gets picked up in the evening.
Breed: English Cream Long-Haired Dachshund
Mate: N/A, too young
Crush: N/A
Offspring: N/A, too young

ヌ - ド ル

wolfgirl56

((Dey ish so kewt<3
Accepted.))

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Hermes & Duke
"It seems we have an evildoer among us! See how he is using his power of mind control to have the human feed him," Duke declared as he spotted the labrador with his owner. Hermes winced a little at the booming voice of his friend. "Perhaps you shouldn't broadcast that," he advised. Duke gave him a critical look that showed Duke's doubt of Hermes's loyalty. "Well, what I mean is, um, if you shout that out, he may realize you are the hero and begin a plot to your demise. Maybe you could even turn him into a hero?" Duke seemed satisfied with this and nodded his head, resuming his careful watch over Bullet, the named "villain". Hermes just shook his head. Most questioned why the racer bothered with the Great Dane and, in all honesty, it was purely a curiosity over how Duke's mind worked.

As opposed to Duke's critical watch over Bullet, Hermes decided to scan the dog park lazily. His eyes settled on a dachshund racing across the park followed by a larger dog. The small dog didn't realize he was staring until Duke barked at him, a massive bark that drew a lot of heads, canine and human alike. Hermes jumped and looked up at his friend with a puzzled look. "I said your master's calling you.... What were you staring at?" The Great Dane looked around for a source of interest, but could only find the villain he had been watching. "Nothing. It's nothing," Hermes replied quickly and bounded towards his master, who sat on a bench. Leaping up into his lap, Hermes gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Okay, boy. Ready to run through your course?" Only a few words caught Hermes's ear, but they were enough to get him excited. Hopping down, he raced towards the agility course, purposely cutting off the dachshund's path on his way to gain her attention. After all, if he was going to train, why not have a lady watch? His master finally caught up to the small dog and the two began running the course. By their fifth run-through, the old man was breathing heavily and Hermes was panting a little. The small dog received a treat for his efforts and the old man returned to his bench while Hermes laid down beside the tunnel to catch his breath.