Author Topic: /Tornado trouble\ pet survival roleplay. Open and accepting  (Read 13522 times)

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
Re: /Tornado trouble\ pet survival roleplay. Open and accepting
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2012, 04:03:03 pm »
((Is everyone okay with Jess saving Spot,Kike and Moon eye, hopefully,and one stray?I made the extra space on the shelter so only one stray could be saved,and keep this interesting.Now I REALLY wanna know the stray that spot choose to be saved.)
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2012, 04:13:52 pm »
((im ok with that dragonite))

"Jess!" moon-eye barked happily, her fluffy tail wagging as she ran towards the lizard. she'll keep me and every pet safe with the shelter she kept her good eye on Jess's house, her other eye, which was half-blind and white, weren't fixed on anything.
Signature by Green

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2012, 04:15:54 pm »
He trotted after Jess following into the shelter... He barked to Jess after she asked him 'Do you know any strays that we can trust?"
 He shrugged slowly and calmly barked to the lizard "I don't.."
He heard her shout "KEKE!" He stood still and growled, he hated cats.... He raised his tail and hackles, but decided to calm down.... We all had to survive. He un-tensed and sighed... He sat down narrowing his eyes as the lizard left the room. The Dalmatian heard the cat and let out a little squeaky growl, trying to not. He lifted up his right front paw and licked his paw pads softly. He sighed and stood up trotting after Jess and the cat. As he reached there, Jess shouted "It's... It's Moon Eye! Di... Did Moon Eye heard me?"
Spot tilted his head, he didn't know this 'Moon Eye.' He sat next to the lizard and whimpered to her softly, "Who is Moon Eye." He looked through the monitor... And there was a dog running.... Was she heading towards them?
(Soon, Spots brother, Billy, is going to come back... And Spot wants to save him... Some fun!And  maybe if Moon Eye finds her brother, he can come in...)

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2012, 04:27:54 pm »
She looked at Spot and answered him:"Moon eye is the last pet I know.She also saved me from a car,once.I gotta retrieve that favor.".From the big screen,she could see moon eye coming closer and closer.But also the tornado coming closer and closer."Is she fast enough?We also gotta save a stray..."
When Moon eye was close enough,Jess went outside and opened the door to Moon eye.
"Thank goodness you're safe.Now follow me!"She guided the dog downstairs,to the shelter,where Spot and Kike were already enjoying their new temporary beds.
"That bed who says Moon eye is yours.Sit confortably,we gotta talk."
Jess climbed to her tank,sneezed and continued.
"Very well pets.We have one more space as you see."Jess pointed with her lil'paw to the pillow."We have to choose a trusty stray to save and help.Who do you choose?Remember.Only one"
Jess almost never walked outside,because,well,she is a lizard,a tiny one,and that could be dangerous.So she didnt know any stray.But her pals could know.
(ooh i agree with you puppy12.That would be dramatic,because only one more can be saved!Thanks,buddy to spice up the things in this rp!:D)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 04:30:37 pm by Dragonite »
Nope. Get out. Get. Out. Move ya tail out of my cave. I told you. A million times. And you took it any way. Lemme put it in a way you might understand. THUNDERPUNCH!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2012, 07:28:51 pm »
Lol ish okay!))
Spot rolled in his bed his tail wagging from side to side.  He slowly sniffed in to smell... A familiar scent... "Billy!" He barked... "Billy..." He repeated in a more scared matter. He zoomed past Jess and slid to a halt right next to the door. With a whimper Spot barked to the tiny lizard "Lemme outtt!" He whimpered banging against the door. (Short -_-)

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2012, 08:33:14 pm »
Jess looked surprised at her friend."Dog instinct,or you don't wanna be with Kike?You know,there is a tornado coming,not the best time to go for a walk",said Jess lifting an eyebrow((lizards have eyebrows?lol fail)).But she soon felt a shaking on her spine."Grr...Something is gonna be bad..." she thought.She could feel that Spot really wanted to go out.
"You need to get out to save someone,don't you?",Jess said.
Spot nodded(please?).Jess investigated in her head."Every pet that is our friend is here-so it isn't a pet.Spot doesn't know any stray,so it has to be a member of his family.".Jess went to the computer and searched"Spot dalmatian"."1543 results?Humans are complicated aren't they?"She said to her friends.From nowhere,a chat box appeared,with a name-KomodoDragon123-and in front,his message-"Hay prety lizard,how r u?".Jess, embarrassed,quickly closed the chat box."Umm,never mind that".She saw Kike and guessed what she was thinking.She stood up and said "Doggie friends-If one of you hurts or anoys Kike,you can go outside and go for a walk with the TORNADO!You heard me?".Now that she made sure that her friends got along,she thought"Oh mammals,always causing trouble with each other" and got back to work. As she looked back at the screen,she saw a name."Spotted,who the-"
(Can Spot now jump and bark at the screen,and say:"That's my father!"?Just to make sense)
Jess clicked on the link.A foto of Spot appeared,together with another dog.Jess looked at her doggy friend and asked "Who's that Spot?Is that the one you wanna save?"
On the screen showing Lab Street, a dog that looked like Spot appeared running,and on the screen showing Tv Street, a dog very well known by Moon-eye appeared running too.
Jess didn't know any of the dogs ,but she knew something.
"This...Is...Bad...Very,VERY Bad..."
(Sorry for getting a bit ahead.Oh and puppy12 its Kike not Keke.
Edit:Aww HawkPath,no reference to "a chat box appeared out of nowhere with a name-Komodo Dragon123 -and in front his message-Hay ther prety lizard,how r u?.Jess quickly closed the chat box and embarrassed said:Umm,never mind that.".I hoped that Kike would've smirked of laughed or something like that)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 09:09:04 pm by Dragonite »

Offline HawkpathXD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2012, 08:46:25 pm »
Kike followed the lizard inside in the house. She walked over to the pink cat bed. Not my favourite colour, She thought. But that doesn't matter. She stood on the bed and padded out the cushion before curling up. Kike watched from a distance as Spot started scratching at the door. Dogs. She licked her paw and washed around her face, she watched as Jess started doing things of a giant screen. Kike got up and jumped over to where Jess was. "Wow. How do you know how to use the human's screen thing? I've seen Zoe typing human words on one before. But I don't understand it at all." She looked on the screen. More dogs... Brilliant... The thought. Spot was loud enough, let alone two other dogs, arguing over who will be staying in the shelter.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2012, 09:02:49 pm »
That can all happen :P))
He barked happily "Yeh! Thats my dad!Thats my brother!" As he saw his brother, Billy... He barked happily and raced towards the door, "Let me OUTA HERE!" He clawed at the door, barking loudly. He put his white paw on the door and whimpered loudly.  He turned his head towards the scaly lizard and whimpered softly, turning his head back to the door. He again started to claw at the door barking, jumping a bit.

Meep Meep.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2012, 09:06:36 pm »
((sorry for being inactive here.))

moon-eye followed the lizard into her home, trusting her good eye to follow Jess downstairs into a room. At the room, she walked over to a bed, laying down onto it before perking her ears to listen to the other pets. my brother does know how to survive the streets but...I feel so worried about him and.. her thoughts were cut back as a Dalmatian was clawing at the door, barking about his kin. (sorry, short post. And magic, moon-eye's brother, is at a abandon house with a another dog, not on the streets, just reminding you :) )
Signature by Green

Offline Dragonite

• Finest Floof
  • NEVER STEAL MY MUFFIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2012, 09:26:33 pm »
(Awrighty,Awrighty.Waddaya say we spice up things over here?
Jess did not wanted to let Spot out."He can follow your scent.He will come to my house and bang at the door.I".Jess couldn't continue because,by the screen showing the front of her house,she saw the supermarket flying away.
"New way to deliver things to shoppers?Or wind too strong?"
The also saw a cat flying with a pilots cap.
"WOOHOO I AM FLYING TAKE THAT DOGS!"they heard the cat say.
"Snozzle always wanted to fly.At least he is gonna fly away in peace.Forever."
Jess looked at the sad look on Spot's eyes.
She told her to wait until Billy was close.As Billy was on the street next to theirs,Jess opened the door by clicking a button and said to Spot
"Go straight to him.Get him here.Go as fast as you can.Good luck".
As Spot left,Jess closed the door and hoped for the best.
As they were waiting for Spot,Jess answered Kike's question.
"Well,my owner is training me to appear in a reptile contest at Tv.Ben is pretty excentric,but look,if  he didn't build this shelter,we would be all dead.So he is a hero.To everyone of us."
Jess was looking at the screen who showed the tornado.It was entering the closest neighbourhood...
(after Puppy replys with Billy safe, guess Jess and the saved pets can only appear looking at the strays.So,I guess strays gonna be the main topic!And maybe Jess comenting something here and there.)